main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Since we're official, we need an icon.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by xie, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    I've been fiddling around, and have come up with two basic designs that we might like to look at.

[image=http://www.xieish.com/DB516.gif] [image=http://www.xieish.com/DB5162.gif]

These are just the first thing I could come up with, let me know if you like this kind of design, or if I should change gears.

2. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Very cool concept,keep up the ideas & I think we're going to vote on this at the next meeting.I belive Darth Venom has some concepts also,so hopefully you'll be able to make it to a meeting soon.Also if you don't know we're getting together this Sat. to shoot some scenes for the trailer to the mockumentury we're doing on Vader's visit to the Island,all DB516 members are encouraged to make it if they can.If you can't don't sweat it they'll be plenty of other things to do in the future.Later.

P.S. I like the one with the see through Island. :)

3. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Xie, those Rock!!

I too like the one with the "see-through" Island, and think we should use it. As long as nobody objects you can email it to me and I'll get it to the appropriate TF.N person to put it up.

Great Work!!

4. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Which one? The one on the left or the one on the right?

And who puts up FF icons?

5. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    the one on the left,& I was wrong about voting,I belive my brother(DV) is checking with Strawberry right now about that.Great work.

6. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Xie,

Okay, I got the info on who to send it too. You need to send it to me and I'll have to send it to the proper person.

Thanks

7. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    You can just save it off the web.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.