main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*Sinful By Nature*~ (V/P) **Updated: 03/10**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by -LadyVader-, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Lady Vader
    Sinful By Nature
    Genre: AU / Imperial Days
    Rating: PG-13
    Chapter 1

Okay...Here's my second fic for the JC Boards. Even though The Capture isn't through, I decided to just get this idea off my back. This story is going to be quite different than most stories. It was inspired by two other medias...1)La Femma Nakita and 2)XXX. You may be thinking,"WHAT?" But trust me, it isn't a crossover or anything...^.^

As usual '' = Thought and "" = Quote.

Enjoy and MTFBWY!

*LV*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was crisp and wet as the dark figure walked through the puzzle-like alleys. Coruscant, or Imperial Center as it was now called, was a planet covered with one big city. Many people assumed that the bottom levels were disgusting and infested. This was true, in some areas. But, this district was quite different. The lights were bright; their neon glow caused the puddles of rain water sitting on the duracrete ground to shine different colors. People of all species crowded the club entryways; they?re style colorful and vibrant. They contrasted much from the figure in black. The figure, obviously female, was in a black leather body suit with matching Stiletto boots. She walked through the crowds swiftly, her right hand touching her slim yet deadly blaster at her side. The area was normally safe, but you never knew when the Empire decided to raid the district.

She stopped at a hidden door in a small niche. She quickly typed in the access code. The door opened with an almost silent noise. Inside was a single turbo lift. It was widely known that even though Coruscant went miles high into the heavens that it also went far into the Underground. Down in the Underground was where people could be free. Stepping into the lift, she typed in another access code. It was an older model lift, but it did its job well. As it dropped down into the Underground, It tended to rattle slightly. She was never the type to get frightened over trivial fears, but it wouldn?t be fun to get stuck in-between ground level and below-ground level.

She made it, of course, and upon stepping out an emotion swept through her body. Here she was free. The music pumped, the electronic sounds made her adrenal glands explode out of control, unleashing all the pinned-up adrenaline. 'To bad tonight was booked with a meeting.'

The meeting was to be held in one of the back rooms in the underground club. Bug-free and Spy-free, it was perfect for the organization. The owner was an important member of the Organization, so they were assured safety and secrecy. In the meeting room, there were already several members sitting around the table. She recognized all of them, but one seat was suspiciously empty. ?Where?s the new member?? Her voice was soft, strong willed. A fire-red Twi?lek spoke up, ?He sends his regrets, he hasn?t been able to fully submit himself to the Organization.? Her name was Serpentine Fire. She was known for her spying skills as well as her sniper capabilities. ?Very well, but he needs to be in contact soon or he could be suspected of Espionage.? Everyone?s heads nodded in agreement.

The group talked over several issues until a ring sounded throughout the room. A rather large member of the group got up and answered the call. ?If the guy that answered the door was large, than this guy was huge, Padmé thought silently, ?And fine to boot.? As it turned out, this was the new member. He gave the correct entrance code and it wasn?t like anyone could say he wasn?t who he said he was. No one had seen him before, except his recruiter who was off-planet.

Serpentine was about to ask about to ask the same question everyone else was thinking, but Padmé beat her to it. ?We thought you weren?t ready for full membership yet.? Her look was piercing, as she searched for sabotage. He casually shrugged, ?Yes, well, things went a little faster than I planned.? He sat down in the empty seat before she coul

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    *pops in* WoW! Nice Start! It's always good to see stories where the main characters have different personalities than in the movies!

Please Continue!

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This looks very interesting, -LadyVader-. I always love stories that take the characters in different directions too. ;)

4. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Padme sure has changed... I like this new Padme better, more able to talk to the people of Coruscant. Interested to see where this is going!

5. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Wow...I didn't expect SBN to get attention like this. It being so different and all...Thankies! I've already started the second chapter, so I will post it as soon as I get C.5 of The Capture up. ^.~

*LV*

6. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    darn! Darthina beat me! *throws her a dark look*
    ... :p
    good start, LV! this sounds promising!
    it's snowing cats and dogs outside... I think we have more than a foot... whew!
    anyway, gotta get crackin on LV & My story, which is, if any of you except Darthina are interested, *wink*
    A Candle In The Darkness
    do please check it out, if you're fans of V/A :D

UPPIT! I gotta give GEEorge an invite *smirk*

7. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    I have created a V/P fanfiction archive with Yahoo! Groups. If any care to join the address is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheImperialPalace

You will need a Yahoo account to join. It's free and easy, so please sign-up a join the group!

8. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    hey there LadyVader firstly i'd like to say before i even read the story that the title is very catchy if i had seen it up on the boards i would have so read it.

*runs off to read thread*

Kithana

PS- i guess this is a UP!

9. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    *mouth drops to floor in complete shock* now this is a story that i am definately going to keep up. its so interesting and i like everyone like the new padme it makes her more mysterious and exciting. this story is really cool -LV- seriously man you cant' start this and leave us hanging on that bit of writing.

OH and plz update the other fics soon JMK -LV- i cant' wait this long.

Kithana

10. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    *chuckles and rolls eyes*... Kithana is attracted to anything with the word "sin" in it :p

no offense meant, Kithana! I'm jesting with you! :)

UP!!!

11. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    *giggles* yeah that is totally true chrissy lol. But hey -LadyVader-
    you aren't going to pull a Meridith_B_Mallory on us by posting sooooo many (16 in total :eek: ) orginal fantastical fics but not updating cos i guess that it would take a lot of time and if you get a writers block you get a lot of angry but loyal fans.... like me :D .

UP IT is what i was meant to say.

Kithana

12. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    I haven't been to this story for a while.... But I think it needs another post!

UP!

13. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    OoOoOoooo Darthina_christine you have this under you name:

Title: Winner: House Cup (Student)

hmmmmm what does that mean ?[face_plain] .

Just another up.

Kithana

14. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    It means that I was a winner in the Harry Potter House Cup Contest on the JCC.... If you're into Harry Potter I'd suggest you sign up... its lots of fun :D I did pictures and some of the stuff I was like "wow I never knew I could draw so well" so yes its a bit of work but its fun :D... Enough Babbling...

UP!

15. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    Congratz! I went to the Hogwarts Forum in your sig, and I read the rules and stuff.... I saw your colors and I thought you became a MOD and I started oanicking! :D

Kithana: :D
    Yea, Meredith's writing is very impressive! I definately look up to her... no if only I could harbor some skills from her!

:D UP!

16. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    Tooo cool Darthina_christine congratz. Oh i went to link but i want to see your stuff could you maybe link me please *puppy eyes*. I'm not a huge fan of HP as in i haven't read any books so i guess i can't join but thanks anyway :D .

Hey chrissy you have made other writers envious of your writing style and trust me you don't need to write like M_B_M when you can write in your style. I have to say though the girl is very imaginative she has come up with the most original fics that i have read ... i mean yours is original and so is LV's but i mean would you have dreamed up 'faces in passageways'.... hmmm well you might of but not me :p .

Kithana

17. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    lol Don't worry... I'm not a Mod.. Far from it...

And Kithana: if you *really* want to see them... I'll PM them to you.. *has to go to her website and dig them up*

Up!

Edit: Erg I can't type today...

18. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    awww, Kithana... compiments will get you anywhere! :p

UP!

19. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    *runs in* UP IT!!!!!!!

*runs out*

Kithana

20. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Lady Vader
    Sinful By Nature
    Chapter 2

The early morning breeze was light and cool. Imperial Center was alive and thriving with the duties of Imperial Life. The parties of freedom and gaiety were long gone. Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, walked through the corridors of his castle at an angry, fast pace. Several officers and secretaries were trying to keep up with him, while listening attentively to his orders. ?-And I want ever bit of information on her fast, am I clear?? They replied hastily and stumbled out of his presence.

?She resisted me, damn!? He had just gotten back from his undercover mission to catch the under lady of the terrorist cell, Jeu périlleux. The citizens thought it to be new to Coruscant, but as it turned out it has existed since the Empire rose. Many cells were older, but the difference of this cell is what made it stand out. They weren?t for the same cause as the others. Jeu périlleux was actually all about fun. An interesting concept and it puzzled Vader to no end. ?Why risk your life for something of such impertinence as recreation. Ignorance, perhaps?? But no, she and her cell weren?t stupid. He was sure of it. The stunts, the thievery, and bombings were to brilliantly planned and executed. But they weren?t the Empire, they did not have armies of millions, nor did they have the Dark Side.

He knew that to bring the cell?s activities to an end, he would have to get rid of her or at least have her in custody. The operatives weren?t so centered on a cause that they would fight back. They would run back into their dark holes, and never look back. But catching her would be the trick. He needed the information that was concealed in her mind. It infuriated him when he realized she didn?t take well to mind reading. This was quite rare to find a non-sensitive to react badly. A true challenge for the dark lord; who had defeated his only challenges some time ago. He smiled darkly, her fun had caused him to have a little fun also and for that he was grateful. She was also very enticing; with thick, luscious brown hair and big, round eyes. She spoke with an accent that screamed exotic. He recognized it as the language of the planet L'eau. A far out world named after it?s immense amount of water. Nothing like Kamino, but they didn?t have any continents, just small islands everywhere. Yes, she was quite breathtaking. It wasn?t his preference to keep woman as a mistress, but this time he might have to make exceptions. He breathed deeply, as his passion stirred and started to heat up. He needed a cold shower.

That Same Day?

?Hey! I heard about your little spell last night.? Padmé had decided that a good little shopping spree would make her feel better. So she was looking around in her favorite shop, for her favorite design line. Zelig, was behind the register. ?And?? she responded somewhat annoyed. ?Well, what happened?? She could tell he was keen on getting the story out of her, so she gave in. Sighing, ? It was just a bad reaction to a drink, okay?? She turned back to the designer?s rack. But he continued, ?One of Mika?s drinks, you mean.? She turned back around. ?Look, Z, it wasn?t her drink, just the fact that I don?t take alcohol easily.? It wasn?t a lie; it was the slant truth. She didn?t take alcohol lightly, but she was pretty sure that it wasn?t what made her blackout.

He seemed to believe her. She could tell he was shocked at her weakness with alcohol.
    She put her items on the checkout counter for him to scan. ?Five-hundred and fifty credits,? he finally said. Her mouth just about hit the floor, ?Did the Imperials just raise the taxes again, or something?? She paid him, and he started putting her purchases in a bag. ?Yup, just the other day, something about the Emperor?s new private museum that was just built. She made a disgusted sound, ?You know, with all those personal expenses he could?ve fed the center?s population for a month!? He silently agreed. She decided with guilt that she wouldn?t shop anymore and would head home. ?Well, I

21. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Yay! A post! Just in Time! :D

[face_laugh] Vader's more than attracted to Padme [face_mischief]

Excellent.... Padme's gonna go and blow something up! [face_devil] Muhahhahaha things getting blown up is funny only when it doesn't happen in real life.

Great Post! :D

22. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    lol- Christine.. :p

yay! a post!! Ooh, I like the slow-to-bud romances! I luv 'em!!!

anywho...UPPITY!

23. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    it`s been two days since the last post!! :mad: so were`s the new one? ?[face_plain]
    UP!

24. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    HiHi,

I have re-posted this fic in the new Saga section. I'll continue to post at both places though. I'm now working on the 3rd chapter for this story...So it shouldn't be long till I get it up. ^.^

-LadyVader

25. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    ......i forgot want i wanted to say [face_blush] oh well UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.