Singapore Fanforce

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Lightsabre, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    Funny Rafflesians.....

We use Latin. =)
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, Singapore is very small, as big as Bali if I'm not mistake. [face_plain]

So, if I successfully form the 501st Garrison/Squad here, :cool: it just gonna be Singapore. Unless somebody tell me to add in members from our neighbouring countries too . . .

3. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Did you guys give up on becoming an official Chapter?

Whats up?
  4. HumsupFett Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey there MysterySith!! you are back :) Welcome :)

Where have you sneaked to recently handing over the baton to Commander Antilles over at the collecting branch?
    Did you check out my COTW of 12" Rebel Fleet Trooper in Rebelscums 2 weeks ago?
  5. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    I have not gone anywhere, I just stopped visiting Collecting, maybe I should go back.

I saw the RFT, it looked great. Your work is awesome.

So how about starting up your Fanforce Chapter? ;)
  6. wan-bo-tak Jedi Master

star 4
    hey guys i know you guys are Star Wars fans just like me and i was wondering if any of you tried making your own lightsaber...i tried looking for the parts but they're so hard to find in S'pore...so if theres any tips or advice you guys could give would be greatly appreciated. ;) p.s. i wish all the S'pore SW fans would go see the premiere of Ep 2 together and dress up as SW characters...
  7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Join me and together we can rule the country as fa. . . . d'oh! Wrong channel. :p

See this post if you want to know what I (and my friend?) got in mind (message at bottom):
    Next Year's Project

As for lightsabers, I haven't try it out but will someday. Think I'll just assemble it from some thick metal pipe, some plumbing stuffs, stationary and super glue. Problem is I don't have much hardware at home (think my dad's stuffs need to be all replaced!) and technical knowledge. #%^$#^ sec. school won't allow me to study technical a long time ago. :(

So what are you mostly into, wan-bo-tak? ?[face_plain]
  8. wan-bo-tak Jedi Master

star 4
    what am i mostly into?i'm into girls,StarWars,music,comics,girls...so anyone got any ideas where to get parts needed to make a lightsaber?!?!
  9. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, instead of creating another thread maybe we could continue our FanForce discussion here... :p
  10. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    I was thinking why dun we print out flyers distribute them on 15 May midnight to all the fans and audiences watching Episode II to promote our Fanforce here!

Kewl rite???
  11. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    I was thinking why dun we print out flyers distribute them on 15 May midnight to all the fans and audiences watching Episode II to promote our Fanforce here!

Kewl rite???
  12. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3

Kewl rite???
  13. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3

Kewl rite???

And wonders what happened to the Forgotten 20s.. (hehe!) like Hump Sup Fett, Howler, Lee Kuan Yew... Where are you?
  14. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, why need 3 posts to prove a point? It sounds alright..but how to print in so short time? Photocopy?
  15. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3

Kewl rite???

And wonders what happened to the Forgotten 20s.. (hehe!) like Hump Sup Fett, Howler, Lee Kuan Yew... Where are you?
  16. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3

Kewl rite???

And wonders what happened to the Lost 20s.. (hehe!) like Hump Sup Fett, Howler, Lee Kuan Yew... Where are you?
  17. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
  18. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
  19. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Argh..kill this board..
  20. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The easiest way is to create a Namecard for this Board. ;) I distributed a bit of my personal one last night and we can do the same for this board on Monday and Wednesday and Thursday.

If pampletes, who's volunteering to do it? :D
  22. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  23. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  24. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Even more, more repeats. :eek:
  25. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    ::Falls over laughing::

Okay. Sorry, dumb joke. :p I just find it very amusing... :p

Anyway, shouldn't we be considered an official chapter already?

BK + Toys 'R' Us + Charity Premiere = 3 meetings

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.