main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sins of the Ancients - Galaxy under war

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Callmesteveo, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callmesteveo

Callmesteveo Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2006
    The galaxy has seen many wars and has been scared by them all. One in particular remained unknown for centuries. Imperial geologists have uncovered a clue to an ancient weapon on Korribans sister planet, Kiddan. The clue tells of an ancient lost Jedi power far greater than any ever known. The treasure is rumored to contain the secrets of invincability, ultamate strength, and endless knowledge. But why would a power so great be hidden form the entire universe? The empire doesn't care why, they just want it to themselves.

This RP is set thousands of years after EP VI. The Empire is at galactic war with a new order called the Federation, and the Empire is losing badly. A new jedi order has been established and they fight for the federation. By now, however, the Empire has its own jedi academy, a dark jedi academy.

If you want to play simply send me in a character sheet, and i f i approve it then you may post. There is no layout for now, just list basic info about your character and pledge your allegiance to the Empire or the Federation. You can be Jedi, Bounty Hunters, or commandos... whatever... have fun though!

RULES:
    No spamming
    No modding
    Have Fun!

You pick your side and let the games begin!

2. Callmesteveo

Callmesteveo Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2006
    Here is my character:

NAME: Svenn Darkstar
    SPECIES: Zabrak
    APPEARANCE: Black skin with green facial tatoos. Around 6'2", 170 lbs. Green eyes.
    Wears a black jedi robe.
    CLASS: Jedi Master
    WEAPON: Double bladed lightsaber (green)

ALLEGIANCE: Commander in Chief of the Imperial Army (Empire)

There is my character

*GALACTIC UPDATE*

The Imperial players will start on Korriban at the Imperial Command Center

The Federation players will start on Kiddan at the Ancient Jedi Temple

( I still need a Leader for the Federation, a co-GM) preferably an experienced player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.