main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sins Of The Fathers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wattowatta, Jan 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Here's my newest Fan-fic now that After VotF But Befor VP... A Corran Horn Story at:

Forum9/HTML/001401.html Forum9/HTML/001401.html

is finished up.

Here's the "trailer"-

After the Defeat, a new era of peace comes to the galxay. Imperials and Republics join together fo the common good.

But, the embers of dissent and war are brewing.

A Jedi spirit, an ambitious Admiral, and the great-grandson of Rebel Hero Corran Horn will soon find themselves involved in a plot so sinister, a plan so devious, the Force will fail the ones who need it.

And bless the ones who seek power.

Sins of the Fathers

A Wattowatta fan-fic

coming soon whenenver I haul my *** of the can and get typing.

2. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Dramatis Personae

The Jedi-
    Ceiran (sigh-REN) Halcyon, Jedi Padawan (human male)
    Han Antilles, Jedi Master (human male)
    Mara Skywalker, Jedi Master (human female)
    Lyik Jorak, Jedi Master (Twi'lek Male)

The Jedi Council-
    Fighlabar, Jedi Master (Mon Calamari female)
    Michael Katarn, Jedi Knight (human male)
    Anakin Solo, Jedi Master (human male)
    Mira Skywalker, Jedi Master (human female)

The Imperials-
    Admiral Janiss Nurdo (human female)

The Dark Jedi-
    Darth Iana (human female)

Rogue Squadron-
    Major Hobbie Janson (human male)
    Captain Hana Tyia (human female)

Pirates-
    Colonel Triak (human male, Blue Novas)
    General Koyu (Gand male, Star Blazers)
    Admiral Toryuz (Rodian male, Red Forges)
    Field General Ulyik (Trandoshan male, Naboo Guradians)

[This message has been edited by Wattowatta (edited 03-01-2000).]

3. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    The Grand Corridor in the Imperial War Hall on Bastion was quiet. No one moved about, hand-carrying orders to their subordinates, no holographs of battle fleets were projected on the side walls, no commanders deliberated their plans to secure their territories or expand them.

No discussion, no movement, just darkness and silence.

As Imperial Admiral Janiss Nurdo walked through the corridor, her boots producing the only sounds as the hit the floor, she frowned. The only time in memory this place was in use was nearly 60 years ago.

The year the Empire was defeated.

The year all hope of the New Order returning to galactic-governership was eliminated.

Now, pirate bands were more powerful than the Imperial fleet, the New Republic had legions of damned Jedi Knights to protect their fragile government.

And the Empire was on the verge of emerging to galacticdominance once more.

For, in her human body was a mind of tactical brillance. In her soul was the power of a Jedi.

Over a hundred years ago, when the Empire was forming, Grand Admiral Thrawn had an affair with a Jedi Master in hiding. Afterwards, Thrawn used his newfound positions of power to protect the Jedi from Vader and his Jedi-killers.

When "mapping" the Unknown Regions, Thrawn had taught her Tactical skill, her mother had taught her the ways of the Force.

After that, when both her parents were dead, Janiss went to work rebuilding the fleet, and showing enough skill that when the Empire needed a new leader, a ruler to show they weren't all egotistical domineering male humans, the Empire installed her as ruler.

And now, she was setting plans into motion.

Plans that would lead her to victory once more.

And to avenge her father's death.

4. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Wattowatta, illegitamate daughters seem to be a motif in your writing. (I read your After VotF But Before VP...a Corran Horn story. There. Aren't you happy you have a loyal reader?)

Umm...The idea of Thrawn and a human Jedi Master in hiding having a child is...unusual. There are some biological...difficulties, but genetic engineering can overcome that, I suppose. The only large obstacle to a good story is the fact that most of the characters we know and love are probably dead or senile by now. Well, keep posting.

5. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Yeah, what is it with me and illegitimate daughters......

Well, Kherri wasn't realy illegitimate.

Wait a minute, yeah she was.

Aw, fudge it, I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for being a loyal reader.

6. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    More......

The Force was always changing, ever flowing. It carried wisdom to the unenlightened, nourisment to the hungry, power to the greedy. That much Ceiran Halcyon had learned in Master Skywalker's praxeum in the Dune Sea of Tatooine.

His recent ancestry was filled with pupils who had studied under a Skywalker of some descritption. His great-grandfather, Kerian Halcyon, and his grandfather, Valin Halcyon, had learned under Luke Skywalker, his father, Neeja Halcyon, under Luke's son, Anakin (an older man named Anakin was on the Solo side of the family, and served on the Jedi Council.), and now he had finished studies under Anakin's niece, Mara Skywalker.

In a simple ceremony in the desert of Tatooine, the Wild Banthas the only movement in sight, Ceiran was raised to a Jedi Padawan. With his new master in the background, Mara Skywalker spoke of Ceiran to fellow students. "My students, one of you has excelled in my teachings. That person has passed every test laid out before him, learned all that he could here.

"Now, one of us starts a new life, proceeds to the new level in the path of a Jedi. That person is Ceiran Halcyon. Ceiran, please come forward."

Ceiran walked forward out of the crowd to the young Jedi Master. "Master Skywalker."

"Are you ready, young apprentice?"

"I am."

"Ignite your lightsaber, and recite the Code."

Ceiran reached into his robe, and detached his newly constructed lightsaber from his belt. He tapped a recessed button, and a shimmering green blade stretched out from the base.

He spoke slowly and solemnely. "There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knoweldge, there is no death, there is the Force."

Master Skywalker turned to Ceiran's new Master in the back. "Master Antilles, would you please step forward."

The robed man stepped forward, then when a meter of Ceiran, removed his hood. A man of about fifty, with long bleck hair tied back into a ponytail behind him. His blue eyes sparkled with a mischief found in a chield, and he carried an air of warmth, friendship, and trust.

Skywalker spoke, "Master Antilles, do you take this apprentice as your own, to turot him in the ways of the Force, and mentor him as he progresses and grows?"

"I do." Master Antilles spoke with a firm but friendly tone.

"Then he is yours, Ceiran Halcyon, you are now his Padawan."

With that, Ceiran was one step closer to being a Jedi Knight.

7. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Wow. All I can say is wow. You're on the way to an other great story. And giving me a heart attack yet again.

8. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Pleased to serve, padawan3

Wattowatta,

Master Indexer

Overlord of Lawyers

Chief Subject of the JC Medical Reaserch and Mental Reconstruction Facility

Founder, President and CEO of the JC Republican/Conservatime Members Crash Site

The Angel of Cardiac Arrests to Padawan3

The Only JC member to have money come out his wazoo.

9. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Oh, yeah, and Master Cat-Hearder

10. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Tatooine and his former life vanished behind him as Ceiran prepared his fighter for hyperspace.

Like all Corellian ships, this ship was fast, maneuverable, heavily armed, and easibly modifiable. Before he went to the Praxeum, he had installed a souped-up Class 0.35 hyperdrive, heavy-grade shielding, engine boosters for short-range bursts of incredible speed, a minature holo-comm unit, minature turbolasers for extra punch against raiders,enhanced sensors for smugg busting, powerful engines for swift subb-light speeds, and very powerful but small power generators to run the systems on his ship.

Ceiran called it the Star Runner.

It wasn't quite the typical Jedi pacifist craft that now flew about, but made the cut.

Those modifications were about to serve him well as the hyper-jump was about to occur.

"Master, I've got two-oh seconds to hyper."

"Acknoweldged, Ceiran. My nav's slaved to yours."

"Got it."

The seconds counted down....

Suddenly, he had a sharp warning from the Force, "Master, break hard left now!"

11. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I want a post. I usually dont whine but beg for them. I feel though that a change is in order. So here's the whinimg. Please please please please posttttttttttttt. I need a post. Now i'm in tears. To bad they dont have Luke an icon. that would have made the whole affect work.

12. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    My God, first a Cardiac Arrest now tears...

13. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Yeah I know you're a on a roll when it comes to torturing me. Congrats. Now to compensate me for that you can post.

14. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Sorry, guys, but I got back from a lock-in which kept me up for 23 hours straight. Sunday I was asleep, so here it is now......

A Corellian Corvette flanked by three Skipray blastboats hyped out into the system dead infront of them. Ceiran was already firing before the ships jumped in.

His turbolasers melted the Corvettes shields, and ion fire slamned into the hull, leaving blue lighting blasts skipping across the hull. In the corner of his cockpit, Master Antilles had vaped one Skipray, and was working on another.

Ceiran was about to open up on another when a new voice came on the comm. "This is Colonel Triak of the Blue Nova Indedependent Star Force. I hereby request that you cease-fire while we discuss terms for surrender."

Ceiran pulled his finger off the trigger, and rolled to move in close to the Corvette.

"This is Han Antilles, Jedi Master responding. You will power down weapons and shields, and prepare to be boarded by the local police force. They will determine your fate."

"Acknoweldged, Master Antilles."

On a private channel, Master Antilles came up on Ceirans comm. "Ceiran?"

"I'm punching through to the Police force now."

"Thanks. Good shooting out there."

"Thank you, Master."

About ten minutes later, the Jedi were in hyperspace.

15. kresie

kresie Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 1999
    I'm here again, Wattowatta. Providing you with a bare minimum of support, and constant reminders to post!

Oh, and so far... I like.

16. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Yavin 4, the type of world that was either uninhabited, or had some kind of hokey-religous cult in hermitage on it. For the past 60 years, the latter had been filled by the Jedi. The temples there had served as a Sith Castle, then a Rebel base, then a Jedi Academy. Now, it was the site of the Jedi Council's meeting place.

As the world grew larger in the Runner's cockpit, Ceiran wondered how his life would go now. Would he fail as a Jedi? Would he become a hero?

Then, as his great-grandfather had told him, "Ceiran, the only thing in life that really matters is what you do with it. Prestige, ego, and skill come with the territory."

Master Antilles cought him out of his revelie, "We're two minutes to atmosphere."

"Acknoweldged."

"This your first time in front of the Council?"

"No, but I was only four the last time I paid a visit."

"You nervous?"

"Yes, more than I'd like."

"You may be out of place in their chambers, but that's just psychiology. Push past that, and let go."

"Yes, master."

"Yeah, I'm nervous too."

Ceiran threw back a laugh.

17. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Great stuff!!! Please write some more soon.

18. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    If you keep this up you'll be the end of me. Please post. That sounded familar.

19. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Sorry, but circumstances kinda pushed me away from posting. Remember, padawan3, take Bayer frequently.

I don't wanna get sued or anything.

Oh, BTW- the Corran Horn story has been preserved for all eternity at the archives.

Anyway........

The Jedi Council was among the most solemn and commited groups of all time. Never before in known history, save for the Sith millenia ago, had a group with so much power abused it and killed innocent lives. They seeked no greater political power, no rule over others, simply insight into the Force, and preservation of the galaxy's peace.

The doors that served as the only entrance or exit into the chambers opened, and three shrouded figures entered the rooms. One of them removed his hood.

The Jedi Master spoke, "Members of the Council, I present to you Jedi Master Han Antilles and his Padawan, Jedi Ceiran Halcyon."

The Mon Calamari Jedi Fighlabar, who was the head of the council, replied, "Thank you, Master Jorak, you may return to your post."

The other two removed their hoods, and Han Antilles spoke to the council, "Masters, you wished to speak to us?"

"We did, Master Antilles." Jedi Katarn spoke.

Jedi Anakin Solo: "There is a great disturbance in the Force."

Jedi Mira Skywalker: "Pirate bands are causing turmoil throughout the Republic."

Jedi Fighlabar: "You are to go to Naboo."

Jedi Anakin Solo: "The Hutt Kintara holds a pirate force there. With the leader taken out, their fleets will be piecemeal to take out."

Jedi Mira Skywalker: "Is your Padawan ready?"

Jedi Han Antilles: "He is."

Jedi Mira Skywalker: "Your Padawan is uneasy. Jedi Halcyon, are you ready?"

Jedi Ceiran Halcyon: "I am, Master."

Jedi Anakin Solo: "Are you sure? How do you feel?"

Halcyon: "Cold, sir."

Solo: "You feel the Dark Side. Chillings lead to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. The Council will not make the same mistakes again. Are you ready?"

Halcyon: "I am, Master."

Jedi Han Antilles: "Master Solo, I must apologize for my Padawan. For the last twelve years of his life he has lived on a desert world, simple climatic change is to blame here."

Jedi Mira Skywalker: "They said that about my great-grandfather. Look what happened to the galaxy. However, Halcyon is ready."

Jedi Fighlabar: "Then that concludes the morning session. Master Antilles, take your Padawan and go to Naboo."

"As you wish, Master."

20. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Come on. We want another one. You know that Bayer is really a life saver.

21. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    I'll bet it is.

22. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I was sure you did now post. You know this is very repetitive. I say post, you dont, I go into cardiac arrest, I take Bayer, you post I'm happy, and we get to do the whole thing again. It just goes on and on. Now post. Please.

23. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Look, padawan3, I know you like this, I like typing this up too. But to be quite frank, I've got school, I've got studying, and I'm making this thing up as I go along.

Yeah, I've got the basic plotline planned out, bu the individual posts are all spur-of-the-moment.

Anyway, I'll try and post some more tonight or this weekend.

But keep this in mind: don't like this too much. I enjoy your replies and I hold you as a dear fan, but for God's sake it's a fan-fic!!!

Not someting to get killed over. (I don't care if Bayer can save your life)

I swear I'll get to work, but writer's block does occur.

MTFBWY.

24. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    All right.

Although their craft were kilometers aprt, throught the Force, Han Antilles and Ceiran Halcyon were able to share a conversation as if they were in the same room.

Ceiran sat back in hic ejection seat as he listened to Master Antilles prepare him for the journey ahead.

"Naboo was Senator Palpatine's represented world. Their last monarch, a Queen Amidala, was the mother to Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa. After the rise of the Empire, Palpatine went through the Archives and deleted all references to the world.

Palpatine then turned it over to Kintara the Hutt, and he proceded to wreck the world. It was once a crystal-blue shimmering beauty, now, it is unfortuately a barren, polluted ugly hideout for scum and villany.

"We must be cautious."

"I agree, Master." Ceiran replied. "Is there anyone who could have a claim to the throne when we neutralize the Hutt? This world needs order, and the turmoil after the regional crime-boss gets taken out wouldn't be all that conduscive to stability."

"No, it wouldn't. A Princess Leina has a legitimate claim. Word has it she's been enslaved as the Hutt's dancer girl."

Ceiran shuddered. The thoughts that came up from Hutt promiscuity....

"Ceiran, are you aware of the relationship between our lines?"

Where did that one come from? "There is no brotherhood but the Force, Master." Ceiran sheeplishely managed.

"Correct, young Padawan, but I was speaking of a friendship my father had with your great-grandfather. They were in Rogue Squadron during the Civil War. Wedge respected Keiran, and was one of his best friends. They saved each other's lives more times than they cared to remember."

"No, I didn't know that. Keiran didn't talk about the war all that much. Just out of curosity, why are you informing me of this?"

Han laughed. "Primarily to lower a barrier between us, and to inform you of your heritage. You are destined to be a great Jedi Knight, and that knoweldge will serve you well."

"Yes, sir."

And so, Ceiran's journey to Knighthood drew one more step to destiny.

25. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Whew, my 500th post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.