main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Siri Tachi Fanclub (for stars sake, what are you waiting for, come on in!)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by teamhansolo, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    I made this because there is currently no active threads to celebrate this awesome character, and she really deserves it, so, go Siri!

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  3. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    How did I miss this?

I miss Siri so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I know! There is like nothing with her these days!=(( Unless you count fanfic, but still, she needs more love. :):p

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    To be fair, the whole YA era under Legends, it was brilliant. Ferus and Roan were a subtle couple and a tragic one at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamhansolo and kalzeth like this.
  7. Jade Kenobi

Jade Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Aug 2, 2018
    Ahh, there's a fan club for my favourite prequel-era-EU Jedi! She never gets enough love, really. =((

8. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Hey, someone else who loves Siri!!!! :D She is absolutely one of my favorite Jedi... although I gotta say I'm a little mad at her for breaking Obi-Wan's heart... ;)

9. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I always liked Siri as both Ovi Wans best friend as well as potential love intrest. Really disliked TCW trying to replace her with Satine.

10. Jade Kenobi

Jade Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Aug 2, 2018
    Yesss. <3
    I still have an au headcanon in my head where Siri doesn't die, and after Order 66 she and Obi-Wan go into hiding and raise Luke together... I have too many aus, too little time to ever put them all into longform fanfic. [face_laugh] but a good portion of them are aus where she and Obi-Wan end up together... [face_laugh]

I am going to be honest, Satine is one of the reasons I have not watched TCW yet. I refuse to acknowledge that Obi-Wan ever had any other love interests. [face_laugh]

11. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Lol I think I have given up on trying to keep track of AU's in my head [face_laugh] Seriously though she and Obi-Wan deserved so much better than that... :_| Plus she's just the most hilarious character - I think my favorite of her lines is one she says to Obi-Wan when he doesn't want to put on these fancy...boots, I think: "Don't be such a stick in the swamp, don't you want to catch Zan Arbor?" [face_rofl]

kalzeth, Khalia Octa and teamhansolo like this.
  12. Jade Kenobi

Jade Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Aug 2, 2018
    Aha, I forgot about that scene! I adore Obi-Wan, but he CAN be a stick in the swamp... [face_laugh] Their interactions are just so good, ah. <3

Now I'm remembering there's a scene in one of the Jedi Quest books where they're undercover or something, and Siri doesn't want to wear what I think was something probably skimpy, and I remember Obi-Wan teasing her about it, and I doubt it, but it would be fantastic if he called her a stick in the swamp in return... [face_laugh]

teamhansolo, Anedon, kalzeth and 2 others like this.
  13. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Yes! That's the scene! And then later he's teasing her about how she secretly enjoys it :p

teamhansolo, kalzeth, Anedon and 2 others like this.
  14. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I remember that scene as well. Its in Jedi Quest 9, which was incidentially the first book that I read that had Siri in it and that scene, with her teasing Obi Wan really turned her into a favourite character of mine.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  15. TeridaxXD001

TeridaxXD001 Jedi Knight

Oct 9, 2017
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who could sense from that very first conversation we saw in The Captive Temple (where she's eating the muja fruit) that he had a thing for her.

ThisIsMe1138 and teamhansolo like this.
  16. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    [face_laugh] Nope, I thought so right away :D that scene was great. Even better though was the one where Obi-Wan was thinking back on it years later, I need to reread the series over the summer, it was so good.....

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  17. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Looks like I'm missing quite a bit without reading Jedi Quest, good thing is that I finally managed to get my hand in the whole series, and I got an entire holiday to read through them. Started on Jedi Apprentice yesterday, and loved every scenes where there were SiriWan. [face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love]

18. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Awesome!! I honestly really love their relationship, then
    Yoda gets involved :mad:

19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Yeah. Already read Secrets of the Jedi. :_|:_|:_|:_|

20. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Ok, that one was goooooddddd ;)

[face_laugh] I literally just remembered you're my master in GOL XD

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  21. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

So, does any of you write any SiriWan fanfics?

22. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Hmmm my sister might have.... @ThisIsMe1138
    I did write a Qui-Gon and Tahl one tho......

23. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    ...bro I might have I've written too many fanfics to remember all of them..

If you ever catch me staring at my computer screen, and half-laughing, "Oh wait I remember that one..." to myself, I'm probably going through my old fanfictions [face_laugh]

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    [face_laugh]

I remember when I started off with fanfics, I wanted to mainly focus on Siri-Wan. But I pretty soon found out that Obi/OC is much easier to write, loooool.

25. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    I've written fanfics of OCs and of canon characters but I've never had one of my OCs meet a canon character... I suppose I should try it sometime [face_laugh]