main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Sister~ A Three-Shot starring OCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Title: Sister
    Author: Nightsaber
    Genre: Sibling Love, A Series of Vignettes
    Characters: OCs
    Disclaimer: I don?t own SW.

She is ignorant of the illness in her.

She is blind. Yet she runs in the endless green fields with glee and splashes me and our brother with water. She needs to be watched carefully though. It?s like a chore. Mom says we can?t take chances with her. She is growing weak. She is smaller than most children.

Although happier I say.

Her silky caramel curls that bounce in the air as she plays in the yard. When she smiles, her sapphire eyes twinkle like little blue stars. Her voice is high, which earned her nickname ?Squeaky? by our dad. She enjoys being the center of attention even though she is.

At the market, she?ll babyishly coo for the merchants who then give our mom a grin. They don?t know she?s blind or sick. They believe all is well with us while my parents and grandmother are always doting and in anxiety, fearing she could quickly leave.

I don?t want her to leave. The thought disturbs me. To have my sister dead is nearly unthinkable. Mom says it?s a grave possibility though. She?s a medic so she knows.

I?m only nine and a half though. Healthy and sometimes concerned. Sometimes, if she falls on floor, I?ll rush to her and pick her up, asking if she?s all right. She nods as I sit her on the couch and turn on the Holoset. It?s slowly becoming a habit now. One I inherited from my mom.

She won?t be dead. I pray every night that she?ll never meet that fate. She could get better. She'll adapt to the blindness.

Besides...

She?s too pure to be corrupted by a filth-ridden grave.

[b]R/R[/b][face_rose]

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Awww, that's kinda mushy and heart warming in way, that she cares a lot about her sister.

Can you PM me when you update?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello NightSaber :D Fantabulous and heart-tugging start. I already feel I know and like these characters, which is a challenge with OCs especially when not surrounded by canon characters LOL

You have captured the wistfulness and eternal hopefulness of a child in this.

=D=

I'll definitely be keeping up with this!!!!!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.