main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sister's Fate

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MariaDiecowski, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariaDiecowski

MariaDiecowski Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2002
    The Jedi temple towers rose up to touch the corusantian sky. Looking out onto the beautiful sunrise, a young girl in a blue dress and silver cloak stands near a ceiling to floor window. Her name is Maria Skywalker and this is her story

(Maria's pov)

"still sad the little one is." Yoda said talking to a master named Qui-Gon Jinn. His padawan learner Obi-wan Kerobi sitting in the chair next to me. At the age of 9, I was a terrific Senator for the Jedi. My elegent dress belong to my former master Hasa Beena but a freak accident made her lose me in a card game and I was free. The only thing was my mother was not free aand my 5 month old brother wasn't. Anakin was always hyper and spirited. My memory of them is fading. I'll never see them ever

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Okay I am hooked.

This looks like to be a very interesting story. I look forward to reading some more.

3. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    Thank you Crystalkenobi
    This next piece is two weeks before the phantom menace

"Maria wait up will ya."
    I turned to see Obi-Wan racing towards me. Obi-wan and I are becoming very close buds. His master Qui-gon has trained me to become a Jedi Knight and maybe free my family. Obi-wan's hair was now very wet and soapy.
    As I got closer to him, I noticed that he was crying.

4. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    I wonder why he is crying. Hmm

5. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    Thanks again Crytsalkerobi

"Ben whats wrong?" I asked as I held him in my arms
    "I can't find my other sock."
    I laughed and soon he was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe. He straighted up and he towered over me. I knew in a few days that he would be leaving for a mission to Naboo. There he will try to stop a illegal blockade and give the newly elected Queen her planet back.
    Master yoda walked by and hit me with his cane
    "You could be getting ready for your mission to Naboo."
    As Ben walked me back to my room, he asked me if he could have my famous Bantha Steak. Before I could say anything, my door opened and all 4 of my handmaidens come rushing out and take me inside. To protect myself, I hired four girls from all over the galaxy to be my shadows. While I was living in the temple I was safe but else where I was not and thats when I have my handmaidens. I remember when I didn't have my handmaidens.

6. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Can't find his socks. Loved it

7. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    Dear readers
    I will be gone for two weeks
    Crstyalkerobi you can do this story while I'm gone and don't make it sad.
    Maria Diecowski

8. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    Dear readers,
    Whenever I can get to a internet computer, I'll post

Welcome to Yuma, Arizona
    It's 74 degrees outside and I'm wearing pants and a short sleeve. We arrived as my aunt was starting to go caroling with the rest the trailer park residents. We went to SeaWorld and legoland. My father and I will be home just before the new year and my mother 5 days after us. We have sad news. My great aunt died Friday night due to lung promblems and she will be missed greatly. My brother's wedding is coming up in a few weeks.

9. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    Sorry for the wait

*Flashback*
    It was a cold rainy day. Obi-wan was gone to find his master who dissappeared after a fight on Malastare. I had to go to the senate to hear a plea for help from a planet system far from my homeworld of Tatinooine. I was on the airbus when someone attacked me from behind. The two jedi that were protecting me were killed mysteriously. I was in a coma for two months. When I awoke, Obiwan told me the bad news that Quigon was dead, not in body but in the force. He was so sad that he had quited school and had to help Quigon and now me.
    *End of flashback*

Still I am afraid to go on any ships or even my pod in the senate chambers.

When I heard that I was to go to Naboo and stop the Trade Ferdation's illegal blockade and also help the newly elected Queen, I was so excited. But Now I was not because Quigon and Obiwan will be coming with me to protect.

*A few weeks later*
    "Get to your ships." Shouted Queen Amidala
    I had my lightsaber out and sheilding the Queen and her soilders. At the age of 14 years she surprised me at being a wonderful protector of her people. My brother found a ship to hide in. Soon the war was to be spilt in two the jedi and the sith and the Nubians and the trade ferdation droid army.

10. MariaDiecowski

Dec 11, 2002
    I will be gone for 5 days for a wedding in the family so see ya in a few days.
    Maria Diecowski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.