main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sith Against the Republic [Obi-Wan and Palpatine, Mustafar; Anakin and Jinn also present]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthCorsa, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Title: Sith Against the Republic

Author: Darth Corsa

Summary: ROTS, AU, non-slash. Kenobi is fighting against Palpatine on Mustafar. Anakin and Qui-Gon are also present.

Disclaimer: Call me Darth Corsarius, but I own nothing

Author's Note: I?m very sorry for my English)

Palpatine laughed in a very sinister way:

?It?s over, young Kenobi! Surrender and maybe, I?ll spare your pathetic Jedi life!?

?I?ve not lost yet, your Majesty!? Obi-Wan said proudly. ?I?ll fight till the end of the Republic, till the last drop of my blood. You should know me better!? Maybe, it was very foolish of him: he got some severe injures earlier, lots of burns and wounds, both from the lava and bloody-red Sith?s lightsaber. He jumped again and now he was standing on a metal plate, it was a miracle that it hadn?t melted yet.

?To find such a place for a fighting?? He thought miserably. ?There were better conditions even on Utapau!? He could somehow rely on his Varactyl Boga; now he was on his own. If he fell ? it would be the end for the Republic.

The Emperor with unusual spring ability, especially for his age, jumped, using the Force, on the other side of a plate, still laughing as a madman.

Obi-Wan raised his lightsaber above his head, ready to strike back the blow, which followed immediately. In the beginning, their forces were equal, but Palpatine had severely hurt Kenobi, besides, the Jedi was wearing off. Gathering the Force around him, Obi-Wan jumped on the other side of the lava river.

?I have a higher ground!? He yelled. Though, it was rather foolish to expect that the Emperor would not copy his maneuver.

?This is the end!? Palpatine tried to persuade him once again. ?There is no escape for you this time!?

Sensing something bad, Obi-Wan abruptly turned around ? and here he was, Anakin, standing behind his back, with angry eyes, glowing with yellow. Obi-Wan swallowed hard. So, this is how the Republic died? First his fellow Jedi Mace Windu, now it was his turn? Since the beginning he suspected that the former Chancellor just could not be alone and Anakin should be somewhere! It was very clever of them ? to hold him till the end. Even if Obi-Wan could defeat Palpatine, Anakin could easily kill a tired Jedi. He raised his lightsaber highly above his head. Maybe, for the last time in this life. He would die as the hero of the Republic?

?Obi-Wan! I?m with you! Hold on!? He heard a familiar voice. Qui-Gon?! But how? It didn?t matter this time, their prior problem were the Sith. Any help was appreciated.

?Obi-Wan! I?ll hand the Emperor! Finish Anakin!?

It was much easier to defeat a young Jedi than experienced Palpatine. Besides, Obi-Wan knew his style ? nevertheless, he took part in his education.

Soon, it was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?It?s unfair!? Anakin growled to nobody particular, taking off his helmet of virtual reality. ?Master, it was very meanly of you! We could kill him!?

?Indeed, Qui-Gon, you promised not to take part in this game, didn?t you?? Palpatine supported his son.
    Obi-Wan stared at his former Master suspiciously, but said nothing.

?Well, I decided that it was unfair to Obi-Wan. Mace Windu left you almost in the beginning ? he had another urgent Council session.? Qui-Gon said, smiling.

?That?s why he was killed so quickly! He didn?t play! And I thought that it was an Ultimate Sacrifice, it was so epic?? Obi-Wan mumbled.

?So, I decided, it would be appropriate if I help you.? Qui-Gon finished.
    ?Thank you, Master.? Obi-Wan said confusedly.

?Qui-Gon, I liked a strike you used on me. It is so?Jedi-like. Has Master Yoda taught you?? Cos Palpatine asked curiously.

?No, it was Dex. He likes videogames, too. And you, Anakin, use the Dark Side of the Force too often. It requires much energy.?

?But the result! All the same, Master it was unfair! We had two teams ? The Republic and the Sith! Each had two members! It didn?t count that Master Windu has gone, he was killed in the battle!?

?Don?t be upset,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.