main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN SITH APPRENTICE at Chattacon

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheRealFennShysa, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, we're back in the game...

We've trashed Miss Cleo, crazy car commercials, and Steve Irwin, and now the Z-Team gang is back, heavily into pre-production of Sith Apprentice, our new parody for the 2005 Atomfilms contest - and this time we're targeting Donald Trump and that show of his...
    [image=http://home.usit.net/~f-shysa/sith/sith_poster.jpg]

I'm mainly making this announcement now to get the word out, as we'll be shooting parts of this at Chattacon in Chattanooga, TN in two weeks - if you're in the area, and have stormtrooper and/or Imperial Guard outfits, please contact me, as we could certainly use you... :D

We'll also be shooting in the studio here in Knoxville the weekends of January 28 and February 4...

Cast so far is Bob Bean returning as Darth Vader, Kristen Caron as Darth Maul *and* the SithVixen, Patrick McCray as Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus... of course, there's a few other surprises yet to be announced...

There'll be more info here as we get further along... but for now, we're off and running....

Fenn

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    wow, cool! thanks for letting us know! will you be at Chattacon in general, or just for the filming? Any particular days/time you have scheduled for the filming? I don't have a costume, but i'd love to swing by and meet you guys and see some of the filming action. :)

again, thanks for letting us know! :)

3. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    I generally do a panel every year at Chattacon - used to be on Babylon 5 back when the show was in production, but these days it's on fanfilms - mostly a showcase of newer material...
    They almost always have me scheduled in a one or two hour block on Sunday at noon...

Not sure what times we'll be filming yet - most likely later at night, when the main halls will be emptier...

Fenn

4. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    sweet, how was it?

5. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    lol--we were all bums...er, i mean "busy" and didn't make it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.