main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN SITH APPRENTICE

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheRealFennShysa, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, we're back in the game...

We've trashed Miss Cleo, crazy car commercials, and Steve Irwin, and now the Z-Team gang is back, heavily into pre-production of Sith Apprentice, our new parody for the 2005 Atomfilms contest - and this time we're targeting Donald Trump and that show of his...
    [image=http://home.usit.net/~f-shysa/sith/sith_poster.jpg]

I'm mainly making this announcement now to get the word out, as we'll be shooting parts of this at Chattacon in Chattanooga, TN in two weeks - if you're in the area, and have stormtrooper and/or Imperial Guard outfits, please contact me, as we could certainly use you... :D

We'll also be shooting in the studio here in Knoxville the weekends of January 28 and February 4...

Cast so far is Bob Bean returning as Darth Vader, Kristen Caron as Darth Maul *and* the SithVixen, Patrick McCray as Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus... of course, there's a few other surprises yet to be announced...

There'll be more info here as we get further along... but for now, we're off and running....

Fenn

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    wow sounds exciting, too bad my armor is dirty :(

3. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Sith Apprentice is online now at Atomfilms, and the contest has begun! You can watch it here... enjoy, and vote for us!

Fenn

4. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Sorry I was outta town for this one John, woulda loved to help you out. But I just watched it, LOVED IT! Hilarious, great work *applause* The Darth Maul bits were some of my favorites. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.