main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Sith Clan Icon

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by KitFist0, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    It a little to Star Trekkie for me and not very Sithy any thoughts ?

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Back on the icon explaination

Once upon a time were the good guys and the bad guys, the bad guys when you look from their point of view are the good guys, and the good guys then become the bad guys.

Since we're sith and we're thinking WE are the good guys, then we see our color as white. black beeing for the good side..

following me??

Anyway, the idea for the logo come from the fact that we needed one, and that it was the basis for one of the sithclan logo.

The S and C are original artwork of Lunatic, and I personally think they are great.

so I put them togheter in front of our website backdrop color.

This represent SithClan. Since I'm the CR and since most of the fanforce physical group is constituated of me and marianne_solav.. well that's pretty much it so far...

SO unless we Do start building up a community of fan in Montreal and in quebec for that matter, I don't think I really want to ear people saying stuff like that... sorry Kit.. but you aint really in the position to talk.. :(

Yesterday there was a monsffa meeting, I advertised it in the basis forum, cause anyway, I don't think you really read the fanforce frontpage....

I'm setting my foot down now, I think it's TIME TO WAKE UP FANDOM

I mean have you been to the toronto Boards lately?? always full of life, and you know why, because they get together at least once a month.

What we do in MonsFFA. and what we could be doing here in fanforce as well.

Will it take the end of these forums for you guys to realize that???

Ok, done with the crappy talk. I'll leave this particular thread open so you can react to what I just said.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please wake up, and Let's get fandom up and running in montreal.

I just want to add this, This year in Toronto, they stayed outside the theater for a week or so, and guess what, Kellog Canada paid them a visit and they got free breakfest... why didn't we had that here.. because everyone was sleeping and woke up at the last minute!!!!!.

another thing. Anthony Daniels will be in Toronto this summer.. I'll be there, where will YOU be??

3. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Dont tell me im veg cuz i ve tried to a RPG activity and Nobody has checked it out. I'm trying to get involved ! But I do other things than Star Wars ! Im willing to get together but it doesn always work out ! thats life dude ! One thing that the Fan Force in Montreal has against it that in a ways it separated in two, English and French. I love Star wars alot, and Toronto Trek doesnt sound super cool, Its a Star TREK convention not Star Wars, thats probly why im not going to go cuz its 40$, Maybe if we go for the day to toronto trek, then another go episode 2 in digital if its still playing that would be cool. I have nothing against Star Trek I even watch it, its just okay. Im sorry if the Montreal Fan Base is veg , maybe but thats life !

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000

Dont tell me im veg cuz i ve tried to a RPG activity and Nobody has checked it out.

Proof that people are sleeping in this community.
    And the RPG, the D20 you mean. I like playing the game, but it's always a pain in the ... to come up with a quick character sheet. However fun. It takes time, we would have to get together around at someone's place (some place accessible to almost everybody)and do that for a week-end.

I'm trying to get involved ! But I do other things than Star Wars ! Im willing to get together but it doesn always work out ! thats life dude ! One thing that the Fan Force in Montreal has against it that in a ways it separated in two, English and French.

Let's say yes to that for a sec, MonSFFA is an english activity, when we go to the movie, it's in english as well, it seems nobody around me can really tolerate the other versions.

So I think that the english side can't really complain that much.

You guys have the best activities.

I love Star wars alot, and Toronto Trek doesnt sound super cool, Its a Star TREK convention not Star Wars,

Assume too much you are young one. Toronto Trek altought started as a Trekkies con, is now a general sci-fi Con. Including Star Wars

Thats probly why im not going to go cuz its 40$,

That is one of the only long fanrun cons left in canada, and if the 40$ is keeping you from going, then just don't even dream about getting more serious Star Wars convention with better guests than the guy who played the brother of the guy in the white suit in the hoth exterior scene!!!!!

Maybe if we go for the day to toronto trek, then another go episode 2 in digital if its still playing that would be cool.

Toronto Having THE only digital theater in canada for now, that was part of the plan, altought I was thinking on going on the friday night after the con around 9 or so.

I have nothing against Star Trek I even watch it, its just okay. Im sorry if the Montreal Fan Base is veg , maybe but thats life !

LOL... cool, then I'll just stay home all day doing absolutely nothing, and hope that I will survive, hope that food will walk into my mouth by itself (which would probably end up happening after some time)

I mean come on. I'll try something, but I'm not too sure it will be happening. ha well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.