main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith convention

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Sorry Master, considering I'm just a new pupil to the Dark Side, I couldn't aid you with Force Lightning, as much as I wanted to. I guess I'll just have to resort to the other Sith tactic... THROW A BUNCH OF #### AT THE OPPOSITION WITH THE FORCE!!!

*taps into the Force to start launching pieces of those droidekas that have been fragmented at the Jedi, overwhelming them as multiple pieces of metal hit each of them and as those droidekas still in tact continue their assault on the Jedi*

I'd comment on Bmack's behavior... but I'm not so sure he even exists???

2. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    *taps random on the shoulder with my lightsaber hilt*

"Oh, I exist."

*Fades away*

-b-

3. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    *ATTENTION ATTENTION!*

This is George Lucas. I am at Anrev's house giving him some pointers and help with his film Rite of Passage. (very good story BTW) And after reading this I cant let this go on any further.

*uses Jedi mind trick*

Your all SHEEP!

Now start graizing or something.

The Great Flanneled One has spoken.

4. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
  5. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Well, we know who's weak-minded now...

Sorry Anrev... that little hoax was creative and brave, but foolish nonetheless. You cannot stop the power of the Dark Side!

*returns to mass Jedicide*

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    [{|||||}]={|============================

That was a nice move Lord Zod...I'm impressed! Try that again, now that I can defend myself!

((Master Krickhan blocks Darth-Zod's Force lightning with his lightsaber))

7. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    Krash, you ain't seen any kind of tricks yet.

This battle doesn't exist. I've projected the entire thing into everyone's mind under the heading, "Sith Convention."

But the force has come closer to balance.

Why do you think I was able to fade in and out of all the scenes. I projected that into everyone's thoughts? It's nearly impossible to teleport using the Force. Strong in the Force am I, but not that strong.

-b-

8. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Bmack, I'm convinced you're an idiot after that last post. 8-} Ok, I've got some Sith in me... and it came out on Friday night, but it actually helped me out, and in the end caused me to have such a good time that I have since gone back to the Jedi... although the Sith in me can never be fully dead... I was just playing with you Krash when you said you knew I would come back... I knew it too. Hehe.

*Throws red saber back to Zod, Force-runs to the Jedi, changes robes back to Jedi ones, finds green bladed saber once again, and joins fellow Jedi ready to defend the Republic once again*

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Glad to hear you've come back to us, although you will have to answer for the "mass Jedicide" you were committing while under the influence of the SITH.

Brian is very good at projecting images into people's thoughts...but he can't lift a feather with the Force. It's possible he has some of the family connection to Nejaa Halcyon, as you know Corran Horn has that same limitation.

10. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Never fear, Candii is here! I'll help you Jedi get rid of the Sith. I've already shown Reborn how strong I am, so who wants to be next? :)

11. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Help! This chick cut my arm off after stealing my lightsaber! She's crazy! Now I gotta find me a mechanical arm just like Anakin's! Watch out, she'll chop off limb from limb from you and who knows what else...
    I'll never give up though, as soon as I become the 6 million dollar Sith here, I'm gonna get my revenge (and my saber back)!

12. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey, I'm no chicken! I'm a fox, thank you very much. And you provoked me. What kind of a sick person sends an army of Jar Jars and Ewoks after another person? Oh, and you can forget getting your lightsaber back after this post. It's mine! :)

13. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Whatever you say, Foxy, but that saber has "BMF" imprinted on it and I believe it belongs to yours truly. So until you give it back, I will chase you to the ends of the earth for it. Maybe because I'm too lazy to construct a new one :p

14. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Random, do you really think you can walk away from the dark side that easily? No one has ever left the dark side and lived to tell about it. Since I now have your lightsaber after you through it at me, just to add insult to injury, I will strike you down with your own lightsaber. You are now number one on my hit list. Watch your back Random, or you'll find your lightsaber sticking out of it. [face_devil]

[|||o||]=========================
    {||||||o||/ =========================

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    [{|||||}]={|============================

With all due respect Zod...but I can't allow that to happen! And don't even think of trying that lightning trick again.

Candii, nice of you to join us!

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Strike me down Darth, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

17. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    If this is suppose to be in our heads why are we fighting then?

18. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    It's kinda like those time travel questions that drive you crazy...better just go along with it!

19. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    *a roving band of malevolent ewoks comes barreling around the corner into the fray*

"OK, fellow Force-users, I know I'm reaching, but we all need practice in Force techniques. Let it fly, kiddies."

-b-

20. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    sorry zod, but considering it was random who paid me i guess i have to follow him

21. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't think we have to worry about it Jango... Zod followed me into your bar, and well, let's just say your jukebox isn't the only entertainment in that joint anymore...

22. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Yes, there is also the original arcade version of "Star Wars"...and a pool table!

((deposit 25 cents))

See you uys after I blow up the Death Star!

23. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    No problem Krash. It seems like these Sith have pretty thick heads. Even though we beat them time and time again, they keep coming back for more. They must like to be punished or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.