main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN SITH COUNCIL of INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterDan

JediMasterDan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2001
    Ron just called me and said that the Target on Michigan RD. has the new action fleet Solar Sailer and Naboo Fighter (1 each). They also have the four accessory packs.

2. Redphive5

Redphive5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    Went hunting on my lunch break today. That was about 5 hours ago, so for what it?s worth:
    K-Mart on W. Washington St. had 1 each 12? electronic battling Obi and Jango ($29.99 ea.).
    Target in Plainfield had 1 Republic gunship
    KB ToyWorks in Plainfield had 12? Red Clones and 12? Yellow Clones.
    Wal-Mart in Plainfield had 2 Republic Gunships and several Anakin?s talking Jedi Training lightsaber

3. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Another confirmation for the Arena Playset, although out fo the way for everyone except me and Chad.

Yes the Arena has hit Connersville!!

Along with the Acklay......at last.

4. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    From Galactichunter.com:

It?s only fitting that the galaxy?s favorite bucket of bolts gets the well deserved homage of being vacuum metallized in silver and blue and carded in 25th Anniversary packaging. Utilizing the previous Power of the Jedi ?Naboo Escape? mold, R2 looks great with his new spiffy deco and blistered in the cool retro-Kennerish card.

Hasbro paid the same honor to Darth Vader for Toy Fair 2002, which eventually turned into one of the hottest Star Wars collectibles this year. While Vader was a free gift for Hasbro?s Toy Fair guests (and later offered in limited quantities for a short time at The Fan Club), the Silver Anniversary R2-D2 will be more readily available for fans as a Toys R Us Gift With Purchase. For every $20 of Hasbro Star Wars merchandise purchased at a Toys R Us store (not applicable online at TRU/Amazon.com), you get R2 for free (one per visit). That?s the best promotion Hasbro has done since 1997?s Theater Edition Jedi Luke Skywalker, which was given out to fans attending initial screenings of the Return of the Jedi: Special Edition.

Our TRU corporate source informs us that they have 70,000 units available for the promotion, which is expected to launch sometime in late November as part of their Holiday ?Big Book? campaign (We?re wagering that R2 will be out in time for ?Black Friday?, the day after Thanksgiving and the proclaimed busiest shopping day of the year.)

As this momentous year comes to a close, this special memento commemorating 25 years of The Force makes a nice gift from Hasbro and Toys R Us.

5. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    For those that haven't picked them up yet, the Hallmark store on 96th street has a ton of Jango and Obi-Wan ornaments. They also have alot of the new Darth Vader, ROTJ Luke and ROTJ Death Star Ornaments.

6. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Went to TRU Castleton and this is what I found:

About 15 X-Wings
    7 Luke w/ Tauntauns
    that is if you still need them...

I picked up an Action Fleet Solar Sailer (the only one they had). It looks soooo cool. I knew I wanted one when I saw the pictures of it weeks ago. They also had 2 Naboo Starfighters. They had at least 2 of each of Teemto and Watto, as well. I didn't dig in further to see if there were more.

Btw, all the regular sized figures are now marked down to $4.99. They have a lot of the blue carded figures, almost falling off the pegs. Happy Hunting!

7. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I know this is a bit late but I figured better late than never.

Went out after work last night and K-Mart here in Lafayette had received several cases of the Lott Dodd / Watto / Tusken and also the Padme Pilot / Anakin / Darth Maul. Anyone who is still looking for those they should start popping up around Indy anytime if not already.

Then I headed over to the mall and to my surprise the Suncoast had marked down all of their Star Wars merchandise again. I picked up a Slave1 for 50% off ($13.50 roughly), a Jedi Starfighter for 50% off ($11.50), and I picked up 4 of the Episode 2 beer mugs for 75% off ($2.50 each). Not bad for the $36 or so that I spent. Point of the story you might swing by your local Suncoast and see what's still left that's been clearanced. There are some excellent buys.

Happy Hunting!

Noval

8. Xizor@TheView

Aug 9, 1999
    Found a couple of Padme pilots at K-mart tonight. If anybody still needs one LMK by PM or email me by 10 or 10:30 fri morn and I will pick them up while I am out.

That is All..............

End of Line

9. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Forgot to mention this, but I was scrounging around the Eastside Goodwill store last Thursday (next to HH Gregg & Circuit City) looking for a Halloween mystery dinner costume to no avail, but in the toy section there was a loose SE Jabba the Hutt and an Naboo Fighter (not sure how complete it was). Didn't dig thru the stuff, so there may have been other SW items. Anyway, thought I'd mention it in case someone actually wants it, or if they want to use it to customize.

10. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    This was just posted on Rebelscum...

October 23, 2002
    TRU Silver R2 - The Word Is Out
    Jeremy: From our source:
    "I am a Toys R Us manager in the South and it will hit on the Big Book ad on the Nov 2nd or so. It will be free with a 19.99 purchase of anything SW. limited to one per guest per visit, so stock up. Our DC ( distribution center) services 108 stores and they are getting over 7,000 then have open orders for 8,000 and that just one DC..there's around 8 or so in the USA..maybe rare at first but cool off after. will keep you posted on other goings on."
    So there you have it - in just one week he will be hitting US shelves.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Noval

11. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    TOO COOL ! I can't WAIT! :D

12. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    Well, for all those inquiring minds (myself included) who had no clue as to what figure #48 would be in the Saga Collection, Rebelscum has just posted pictures and info.

And the winnarrrrr is...

A Geonosis Battle Destroyer Droid w/ firing projectiles. ?[face_plain]

I was hoping for something cooler but oh well...you can never have enough Destroyer Droids I guess. I've got 15 around my Arena Playset right now... :D

Noval

13. Jango_from_Kamino

Jango_from_Kamino Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    There were 10 or more Padme pilots at K-mart on Madison av

14. SW-Widow

SW-Widow Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2002
    Nice borders guys!

15. Jango_from_Kamino

Jun 5, 2002
    All of the Target stores has their SW figures on sale for $2.99 till nov 16

16. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Just for those who haven't picked them up yet, the Kohls on 96th street has lots of Jango Pilots, Padme Pilots, and Deluxe C3-PO's on the pegs for 25% off.

The Meijer right next to it still has 3 or 4 Arena Playsets and the Republic Gunships.

17. Xizor@TheView

Aug 9, 1999
    Just a quick note, K-mart is running figures $3 in thier Sunday/Monday sale this week, time to build the armies up.

18. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    If anyone needs Jango pilots or Padme Pilots no mole variants, let me know, our Wally-World has several over here...

19. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    The TRU in Castleton has Xwings, Gunships, Interactive R2s. and I had NO problems getting my silver anniversary R2.

20. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, and I heard there were a couple of good-lookin' guys in armor there on Sunday!!!

21. JediJasonS

JediJasonS Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    Did anyone else notice that TRU castleton had the Gunships priced at $79 I Think they goofed up, I think the Lego one was on sale for $79 , I sure hope that no one payed that price for it!

22. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah Whojedi, I heard those guys on Sunday were pretty damn cool in their pimped out armor...

Oh but I heard about some lame chick in a "helmet" who decided to fall on her arse in the parking lot... ;)

23. flygirl

flygirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    I was a little late posting, but on Sunday the Target in Avon had AOTC action figures for $2.99.

24. Jango_from_Kamino

Jun 5, 2002
    The toys R Us in greenwood just got another case of the 25th Anniversary R2D2s in.

25. Xizor@TheView

Aug 9, 1999
    What a SCORE Week end

A)found Clone Pilots at KMart here

B)Found Lott, Watto, Tusken-massif,Clean Endor @ WM here

C)Found more of the above plus Jango pilot @ KM Richmond plus Deluxe Anakin and Flyin' Genosian

D)Got my R2s from Amazon, both backwards and PRISTEEN!!!!!!! Sorry Troy!

Ricky if you still need Watto, Lott & Tusken LMK.

That leaves me with an extra set of those plus an extra Jango pilot.

First come first served!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.