main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN SITH COUNCIL of INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Not that I collect this junk, (BIG SMIRK) *but* I bought a "Dagobah X-wing" at TRU on 38th street to get my anniversary R2. I specifically asked for R2 with a damaged package in order to free him from his plastic confines without feeling guilty. So, now my loose Jorg Sacul has an X-wing to play in, and, oh, there is a mud spattered R2 included in that, too. So, I'll bring it all to the next meeting to show y'all. Apparently it will be a rare privelidge, to touch both Jorg and Anniversary R2. Feel honored.

2. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I can count myself lucky enough to have seen an Ephant... not in my hand, but someone elses... and to have gotten a clean faced Endor Trooper, finally!

3. yodafett_77

Oct 25, 2001
    I can count myself lucky enough to have seen an Ephant... not in my hand, but someone elses... and to have gotten a clean faced Endor Trooper, finally

4. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    So good you had to say it twice :)

5. RavingMad

RavingMad Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2002
    I'm new to IK...Is this the place to post "wanted" ads, or is that illegal for some obscure licensing reason?

6. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Illegal. Send all 'wanted ' lists to YodaOnMyLeg so he can post em on the website in the Marketplace.

7. RavingMad

Oct 20, 2002
    Gotcha. Thanks.

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Illegal is the wrong term...TheForce.net does not allow buying, selling, and/or trading on it's forums (which this is a part of), so that's why you can't post it here. They don't want to deal with the liability headaches that go along with that. There's ways to semantically get around it I guess, but it's best just to make deals via PM or email and to post your want/have list on the IK Marketplace page or over in the private SC forum at Bloodfin's place.

9. RavingMad

Oct 20, 2002
    That's cool. That's why I asked first.

So we tell about our brushes with collectable greatness? Like the time I accidently twisted the head off of a vintage Vader? :_|(Well, it wasn't vintange at the time...)

10. Zuckkus

Zuckkus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    have a few questions to ask.

whens the next sith council meeting. i would like to try to make it.

also, has anyone seen the new figures: #48 ephant mon and #45 whomever it is? are they available yet? anyone know what or who #45 is?

aaron

11. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Next sith is Monday November 18th 6pm at the Rathskeller. There have been a few reports that Mon has been found here in Indy. I have yet to see one yet and from what I have been today he is a impressive piece of plastic. As far as #45 goes I think it is a Destroyer Droid

12. Zuckkus

Zuckkus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    thanks ron,

if i get off work in time tomorrow, i am going to try and make it to the meeting. ive been wanting to make it for some time, but somehow i always try on the off weeks :)

i was browsing ebay earlier and saw something of interest. a yoda on eII back in a santa outfit. dont know if its custom or not, but it was kinda cool

aaron

13. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Heads up for a 2003 product list!!!

Here is a link to a scanned 2003 Hasbro product list

Click here

This is from Pete at TPU. Of special note is the Salve Leia Unleased. THat xcould be interesting.........

More Trooper builder 4 packs and some other interesting looking stuff.

Check it out.

14. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    UGGGHHHH!!

And here I am still trying to catch up to whats already out there!!

I dont even want to think about more!!

15. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    [drool]Moooooore Jaaaaaangoooooo!!![/drool]

16. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    If anyone finds an extra R2 and C3PO Christmas fig, please pick it up for me. I amd coming up empty handed when I look for them.

17. yodafett_77

Oct 25, 2001
    Saw this posted at deathstarplans.com and wanted to pass the info along...

"KB 4-Pack on Sale!

Beginning tomorrow, December 19th, KB Toys will begin selling their Star Wars figure 4-packs for a low $7.99 each! There are several different possible figure combinations and selections and quantity will vary by store. This will be a perfect opportunity to earn KB Toy Club Stamps as well as fill in the gaps of your collection. Shop early, for this sale ends December 24th!
    -- Posted by: Coheteboy on Wednesday, December 18, 2002, 1:12 PM"

18. yodafett_77

Oct 25, 2001
    Does anyone happen to have any extra battle droids? Loose is fine. Damaged is fine too! (Rubs hands together mischievously)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.