main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Empire: Darkest Light

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Sith Empire: Darkest Light

IC: Sith students

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion." Whispered the group of young sith as they entered the tomb of Ajunta Pall. It was among the oldest sith tombs in the galaxy. When the jedi had tried to destroy Korriban so many of the sith temples and artifacts had been lost. Yet now another had been found and though the teachings of Pall had been lost the sith hoped to discover what made him so important.

"Through passion, I gain strength." Whispered one of the sith as they came to yet another corridor. The tomb seemed to be empty of even the slightest bit of life. Fear pulled upon their hearts as they came closer to the center of the tomb. "Through strength, I gain power." Spoke a young man as he placed his hand upon the door that barred their way. With a simple push of the force the door cracked and shattered under his power. Black robes flowed as he entered and next to him stood his twin sister dressed in crimson robes of the Kissai.

Entering the burial chamber the younger sith spoke together "Through power, I gain victory." This chamber had been disincarnated long ago, robbed of it artifacts and stripped of its splendor. The body of Ajunta Pall lay open to view. ?Through victory, my chains are broken.? Spoke the young female robed in red as she knelt down to examine the body of the ancient dark lord.

?The Force shall set me free? the voice had come out of the nowhere causing the young group to grow fearful. In the past they had been told of ancient sith spirits that would instruct others in the dark ways. Was it possible that one had chosen them? It wouldn?t be that surprising, after all each of them had proven themselves worthy of the title of Lord.

Slowly a bluish figure began to take form and the power of the force left them. ?The ways of the darkside will not free you young ones.? Said the voice forcing them to fall upon their knees and lower their heads. ?Who are you and how is it that you can remove the force from us??The dark robed sith male had asked to the ghost that stood before them.

?My name is Ajunta Pall and I am at one with the force.? The figure did not move but stood there waiting for their next question. ?So it?s true the ancient Dark lords where indeed more powerful.? Laughing the figure spoke once more. ?No boy, we where foolish and in the end we were doomed. If we had only remained faithful to the light then maybe the galaxy would have been a better place and the errors of our ways would have never been.?

?That?s not possible the code of the sith say it?s our emotions that lead to freedom and your proof of that aren?t you.? spoke the young woman. ?No dear only thinks to the jedi known Revan was I able to be freed of my prison and now I intend to free the galaxy. Hidden within the walls of this place is an ancient holocron. Within it you will find the ways of the jedi. Be warned by learning to follow the path of light you will discover great dangers but in the end there is power greater in the light then even the darkest lord can dream of.?

Hello and welcome one and all to this rpg. First off this rpg takes place 3,000 years after the death of Darth Kryat. The sith have full control of the galaxy but like any empire there are those who wish for freedom. You may play as one of 3 fractions

1)- Order of lost- Around the time that the jedi order was destroyed Darth Sabith then ancient Dark Lord had banished the order of Bane and Krayt from the known galaxy. Over the last century the two orders have grown and fromed a new alliance. Now they seek to return to the galaxy in hopes of destroying those responsible for their banishment.
    Ranks- Dark lord/Lady>Sith Lord>Sith Apprentice> Sith Hand> Sith minion

2) Rule of the Night- The current rulers of the galaxy the Rule of the Night is nearly an unstoppable order of sith that span every world.
    Rank- Shadow Lord (it is only legend but some say Darth Sabith still rules but in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.