side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ree Yees

Ree Yees Jedi Youngling star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    * It is a time of peace and prosperity in the galaxy. The Republic, led by Supreme Chancellor Valorum, thrives and the Jedi Knights guard the peace and justice for the citizens of the galaxy.*

*Little do the Jedi know that an ancient enemy is about to rise from the shadows, using political maneuvering to gain power..*

The moons of Bogden were clearly visible in the evening sky. Upon a balcony in the city Theed, Senator Palpatine watched the moons drift over Naboo. He sipped from his glass, thinking.

Suddenly, his mother entered the balcony with waffles hot from the oven.

MOM: "Here my son, some fresh waffles."
    PALPATINE: "Thank you, mother. May I use your phone?"
    MOM: "Yes, of course, it's in the corridor as always."

His mother smiled, left the waffles on the balcony, and went back inside. Palpatine had hoped for this to happen; he needed to make a phone call, and his mother was the only person who liked him, so he had returned to his homeworld of Naboo to make this phone call that would help him on his way to fame and fortune. He went inside, and found the phone. It was a yellow one, reminding him of his homeworld's starfighters, the N-1s.
    He quickly dialed the number, and soon, he heard a croaking voice on the other side.

VOICE: "This is the Trade Federartion reception, how may I help you?"

PALPATINE: "This is Sena...I mean, uh, hi
    there, is Nute Gunray there?"

VOICE: "Mr. Gunray is in a meeting right now
    sir, shall I leave a message."

**to be continued**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.