main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Lord's...who would win.....

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by sdhfs, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    I have been on these boards for awhile but never have i came here and whne i did i say a "maul vs kun" thread and it got me thinking..who is the baddest sith lord ever

and i wanna base this on....

knowledge of the force: meaning who knows how to really use their full power to it's truest extent

Power in the force: who is the rawest guy out there, well vader of course but it is something to rate on

smarts: well sith lords from bane had to be pretty smart to survive so i mean who is basically the smartest sith

Otherskills: you know, using a spaceship, hot wiring your very own droid general and all that

and finally

lightsaber skills: who is the baddest when it came to going toe-to-toe with the jedi and coming out with your arms intact

and i mean going back a long way..

to the first sith lord (forget name..xizor or something) to ajunta paul, marka ragous, naga shadow and the guy who went to onderon

i also wanna include people like dooku, ulic qel-droma assaj ventress whoever you want

and please i don't know if this thread is allowed here so don't ban it

i myself think exar kun cause he could do some pretty neat things

he knew his stuff when it came to the force i mean he keep himself alive..(or something like it) for 4000 years after his "defeat" as well as a few other things

As far as i know he is reasonably powerful in the force, equal to mace windu and darth maul i think, can't remember where i read that and with all those sith amulets and what not he must have been pretty powerful

he was not dumb by any means, he did after all keep his patience for 4000 years and defeated one of the most powerful jedi masters wihout a fight...i think

if i can remember right he survivied a few years on his own before he went into full sith mode so he must know a few things

Well he invented the first double-bladed lightsaber ever and invented a complete new style for it so he was probadly one bad mofo when it came to going at it with jedi masters

NP edit: Since discussion seems to have moved over here, I'll lock this up for now.

2. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    I would say Kun also.

He had some of the most potent sith knowladge.
    He had Temples on Yavin amplifing and conducting his power.
    He attached his soul to a statue when he died.
    He took down tons of of Jedi.
    It took an army of jedi al in one spot and a Large Fleet to kill him.

3. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    The greatest Sith of all time is Sidious. He secretly took out an entire Republic, trained 2 very deadly apprentices and is mostly pure darkside.

1. Sidious
    2. Kun
    3. Vader

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The New Sith Order is a great place to take all your Sith questions/discussions, here in EUC.

They've got dedicated members, so discussions such as these will always get answered by a number of fans who have a distinct interest in the Sith and the Dark Side.

5. Count_Solidus

Count_Solidus Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    I got beat down on the "Maul vs. Kun" argument, so i will go with Sidious.

6. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

Well i'll take it there but i gotta say sidious was too over-confident like many sith and payed for it, in my eyes kun did the most damage in his time and was by far the only sith lord not to have a major fault in his personality

7. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    VADER OWNZ ALL

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    It's too bad Grievous isn't a Sith... Now there's a thought. ;)

BTW, sdhfs, the "guy who went to Onderon" was Freedon Nadd. :)

EDIT: Spelling

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.