main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Lords

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by 81_Forever, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 81_Forever

81_Forever Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2002
    I'm working on an outline for a fanfic. I need to know the name of the two sith lords of the ancient time. I know one, Exar Kun. Is the other Darth bane, cause I think he came after Kun. But, I remember reading of a sith before Kun.

2. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Sith Lords, huh? There were plenty of ancient Sith... let's see, you've got Ulic Qel-Droma (Kun's partner, who eventually betrayed him), Darth Bane (survived the "last" battle with the Sith to revive the order under the one-master/one-apprentice system) Naga Sadow, Marrka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh... any of those helpful? there's a lotta ancient Sith in the TotJ series...

3. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    1000 years before Exar Kun, 5000 years before ANH, came Lords like Naga Sadow and Freedon Nadd. Exar Kun briefly brought the Sith back, before being defeated by the Jedi. A further return of the Sith came 1000 years before ANH. Lord Bane was the only survivor of the Battle of Ruusan, and went on to found the modern Sith traditions.

I suggest reading Timetales and the Unofficial Encyclopedia here on theForce.net for more information, and maybe the Tales of the Jedi comics as well.

4. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Also do remember that before Darth Bane's time (1,000 years before ANH) there could be any number of Sith Lords in existence, meanging that you're perfectly free to create whatever character you want in this period (that was the Sith problem, btw... they were too many eating pieces of the same pie...)

5. 81_Forever

81_Forever Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks. I've never seen the encyclopedia before, a great resource it is.

The possiblilty of creating a sith? Not a bad idea, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.