main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Meeting ???

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    OK, Us slackers never went as a group to see Revenge, Now it's at the $2 theater. We really need to go as a group before it's gone completely. I already missed the drive in showing 'cos I was never informed on when it was showing

2. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Has the Secret Sith Society died?

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    I'm alive and pirating my work computer just to let you know it bro!!!

LONG LIVE THE SITH!!!!!!

Now where are the rest of the slackers???

4. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey guys, still alive here as well, work and preparing to move is really taking alot of my time lately, I hope everyone is doing well.

5. LDS_Abinadi

LDS_Abinadi Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2004
    I'm here too. Just checking in about once a week or so to see what's new.

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Let's get together.

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    When and where?

SEE I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE STILL AROUND!!!!!!!!

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    anywhere, doesn't matter to me. I'm broke so I can't afford any beers, only free socializing.

any suggestions?

9. Vader_Princess

Vader_Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2005
  10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Secret Sith Society needs a new leader(Chapter Rep) I'm no longer in Winston to half arse organize anything.

LOst my cell phone at Mardi Gras. Dawg-PM ME!

11. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
  12. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I've been makin' so many trips back to Winston that we should have another meeting. Especially with TK-BIG and the Sith Wench(Jada)posting here now.

Dawg, Ya gotta meet TK-BIG he's a awesome really nice guy. He'ld fit in well with us Sith. I already know of his trust worthy loyalties to the Empire. He's had some really nasty tours on Tatooine. All kinds of scum there.

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Dude, if you all have a meeting and I get enough notice [and if it is earlier in a month rather than later . . . cause I have more [face_money_eyes] early in the month] I'll roadtrip there. Maybe TKBIG and his peeps can share a ride with me. It would be cool to finally meet the DAWG!! :D

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Set up the meeting Master and we shall all drink Star Ale and be merry!!!

Did I say Merry??

I meant to say EVIL!!!

MWA!!! HA!! HA!! HA!!!

15. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey guys, let me know if you decide to get together, I would love to hang out.

16. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    ain't seen you troopin' lately. what's been up?

17. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey all,

Dal--Interpid and I have casually talked about getting his group to come down to Charlotte to Discovery Place for the Action! An Adventure in Moviemaking exhibit. TK-2970 and I went and saw it with my sithling and it was extremely cool. You can see some of his pictures from our visit here. And here is a write up of it:

Action! An Adventure in Moviemaking
    Sunday, June 25, 2006 - Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Action! An Adventure in Moviemaking gives exhibit-goers an all-access ticket to see how movies are made. Action! features dozens of interviews with real film professionals, including directors, costume designers, camera operators, and of course, famous actors and actresses. Visitors will see real scripts, authentic costumes and more than 100 artifacts. Then visitors step onto a real movie set with real equipment to make their own blockbuster film, Escape from Zircon, an action-packed adventure that sends a pair of tourists on the run from a criminal mastermind.

Admission: The "Meet the Moviemakers" portion of the exhibit is free with general admission to Discovery Place.

The "Soundstage Experience" is $2 per person with general admission to Discovery Place. Admission to the "Soundstage Experience" is FREE for Family Max Members! For more information on upgrading your membership call 704-372-6261 ext. 354.

Exhibit Website

So, here's my thought. Why not make a NC Event out of it and invite all the NC groups to come on down to Charlotte, see the exhibit and then go out for dinner?

What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.