main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith order website

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Dr. Jones, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2000
    So here it is.
    You won't learn a lot more right now, but now you can find everything already made on this film at this place.

it's in french

2. Saintstoryteller

Saintstoryteller Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2000
    Man, that looks like one big production. Did you see the picture of the Wookie? :)

They had better be careful with the selling of that soundtrack though, it has music from Star Wars and we all know how Mr. Williams feels about that.

Saint

3. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    If it's such a "big" production, you would think that they would at least shell out some funding to pay for a decent webhost - and not one that craps out after one or two viewings. In other words, I couldn't see it.

Also, what is this about them "selling" a soundtrack to their FanFilm? Although I haven't seen the website and/or read anythign about what type of music they are using, I would agree that these people better take great care to make sure that they are not using ANY Lucas/Williams music ANYWHERE in that soundtrack. Even a snipit from the official scores could land them in a sea of legal troubles.

In any case, hope that they figure out a way to allow more of us to take a look at the website soon.

JediTAC

4. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    http://ordresith.free.fr/postproduction/effetsspeciaux/modelisation3d/vaisseaux/vaisseauxrep/chasseurs/jedifghtr3.JPG = pink?

http://ordresith.free.fr/univers/personnages/figurantsdivers/marjory.jpg = not there

Man, you are the man when it comes to Max...

¤Night

5. Lone_Padawan

Lone_Padawan Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2001
    Oo teaser trailer..
    I have been waiting for this ever since I saw that select.

6. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Where is the trailer? I'm afraid I'm not fluent in Frenchie talk.

7. CoruscantProductions

CoruscantProductions Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
  8. Lone_Padawan

Apr 20, 2001
    Learn french.. even a young kid like me knows french.

Tydirium- German
    Sith Order- French

hmm :D

9. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    looked good.... i couldn't understand any of it making it haed to navigate. I thought your fanfilm was all cg. Man if you drew those story boards you are an insane artist i can only dream of drawing that good.

tac, not all fanfilm makers are rich you know ;) They could be putting all there extra cash into the production, leaving none for a website that could be done for free, or this can just be temp. untill the find a decent host

10. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2000
    Well I'm not the film maker, just working on sfx, and actually, it's not a big prod, just a french fan project, with no money, just peaple working for free (as I do). All costume were made by peaple who wear them.
    What Sountrack are you talking about? I don't think we sell anything on this site. Yeah you can download the trailer soundtrack, which where made by one of our artist.
    Don't know what hapenned to this pink picture, no it's not supposed to be pink.

For the story boards, no they are not mine, but actually, I draw better :) really, no jokes :D

11. CarlCampbell

CarlCampbell Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2002
    Aha, I saw that trailer "way back then", I live 30 minutes from the french south border and can communicate fairly good in french. What I don't understand is the dinosaur, does that have to do with the story alot? If not, whats it doing there?
    This I've gotta say, theres something that REALLY annoyed me, which is when you fly through corsucant you hear a podrace engine sound looping, thats the most annoying sound in the SW universe IMO :) Anyway, good job, php, eh?

Carl

EDIT: and I would get rid of those sliding red bars at the beggining, ok, they're the same colour than the site's theme, but not that page, also it causes problems when you hit the "back" button and if you resize the window while its opening...

12. ludsidious

ludsidious Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Hello everybody. I will try to speak with my poor english !
    I'm the filmmaker of Sith Order. But, in fact I must specify that Sith Order is a common project between many people and Dc. Jones is one of them, and probably the most important of us.
    Sith Order is not only a fanfilm project. We try to let all fans explain their passion through it. I mean, some people (like me) like to built scratch kit. So we will use some of them for the film, like the "Sandroller" an original jawa vehicle :
    http://ordresith.free.fr/makingof/photosdeproduction/sandroller/cstr%20-%20sandroller04.jpg
    The complete kit will look like that :
    http://ordresith.free.fr/preproduction/dessins_pre/vaisseauxetengins/sandroller/concept%205-6.jpg

Other ones like to write stories. So, we decided to create a specific Extended Universe for all caracters, vehicles, fighters... witch will appear.

Other ones like to draw. Then, you can see example of a temporary story board that a friend did :
    http://ordresith.free.fr/preproduction/storyboard/index.php

And thanks to other guy, we will have an original music score, based on John Williams theme. This is the music that you can ear here :
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rekall/ordre_sith/download.htm

So, that is the complete Sith Order project. Ambitious, but realizable... I hope !

13. Lone_Padawan

Apr 20, 2001
    Awsome looking film- I was kinda dissapointed that the jedi battle wasn't shown in all it's animated glory in the trailer.

:D

Psst- There is a translator at Altavista, just click translator and place the small yellow fish in your ear.

14. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    It's a nice looking website - for sure.

And I like the way that they have gone the extra yard in not using the traditional space background
    for their opening crawl. The nebluae-type background looks really nice.

My only problem is that I don't think I'll be able to visit the website all that much - as I neither read nor speak French.
    At least with the Tydirium website, they have a German and English version to view.

15. darynvallon

darynvallon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2001
    Hey don't worry for that TAC, I'm sure Ludsidious will make an english version (just for you :p ) for the "sith order" website. ... Patience TAC, patience ...
    And after all this is a French film right ?

Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.