main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist sith poster

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth_Babis, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Darth_Babis

Darth_Babis Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 9, 2010
    Hi guys, Im interested in making a poster for my wall that contains all of the greatest sith lords. Right now I have decided it will contain:
    exar kun
    ulic qel-droma
    revan
    traya
    sion
    bane
    plagueis
    palpatine
    krayt

Are they ok? Because i dont know a lot about the sith after the battle of endor, i dont know if i have missed some
    Also, i dont know if i should put vader(for some reason i never grew any important respect for him) and kas'im(since he was able to defeat bane)

2. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Hi Darth_Babis!

Good Question!

I happen to be a bit of a KOTOR Sith fan, Might I sugest that along with Revan you Include Malak his sith apprentice?

And if you're into KOTOR 2 you might look up the sith Triumvirate. (Traya, Nilius, and Sion)

The Sith Page On the Wiki Has Every Sith Lord from the Beginning to the end of time. (at least that's been written!)

You might also look into the Vally of the Dark Lords.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you..

Good Luck!
    Arica

Ps: if you need more links just ask!

3. Darth_Babis

Jul 9, 2010
    Hi arica, you didnt overwhelm me, dont worry, I had done a similar search on myself too
    About the sith:
    I chose the sith mostly depending on their achievements and unique abilities (thats why i didnt choose the (almost)unbeatable vader but chose sion,who could regenerate through his pain)and malak's greatest feat was betraying revan.
    I originaly wanted to include all the triumvirate in the poster, but eventually only sion remained(nihilous was consumed by his hunger and the poster was too bmall for traya too fit, but i think i will resize it)

Thanks for the help,
    babis

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    What I really like about the fanart thread is that we can learn from another.

Anyway, good luck with your project!

5. Darth_Babis

Jul 9, 2010
    ok, what do you think about it?

[​IMG]

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    So Vader did not make it into you collection?