main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN SITH PREMIERE ~ *DISCUSSION THREAD*

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kir Kanos, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RLWedge

RLWedge Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    It was definately unbelieveable. I'm just very glad that Zeke talked me in to dressing up, it made the night perfect. To everyone I met, it was good to meet you. For everyone I met but you don't know who I am... I was the Rebel Pilot. The only Rebel Pilot. But that made it great. The people, the costume, and the movie made it a night I will never forget and it's probally the best time of my life.

Oh yeah, Zeke, the more I think about it, the more I want to make a real Rebel outfit. I'm going to try to get in touch with Kevin so he can send me some info, but I'm going to need your help good buddy!

Oh yeah, it's great to be on here!

2. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    AND if you haven't seen the most recent Clone Wars cartoons, you will have NO idea why Grevious has the bad cough.

OK, this was nagging me since the first time Grevious came on screen. I've seen the CW, but still I wonder "Why is Grevious hacking like a TB patient?" So what is the reason?

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Mace Windu did a "Force Crush" on Grievous' chest. Not fatal, but enough to give him a nagging cough.

4. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I only caught bits and pieces of the last batch of Crap Wars cartoons, so I was clueless on the cough.

I was majorly dissapointed at Mon Mothma's scenes being left out. McCallum had said a long time ago that Bel Iblis and Dodonna and various other EU and OT characters would not be in it, so I never expected them. Although I did really want Bel Iblis to be in it. There was supposed to be an EU character in the film, who was it?

The brief cameo of Tarkin..eh, didn't do anything for me. Neither did seeing the Death Star being built. I think we should have seen a Victory Class Star Destroyer and maybe some Y-wings.

Obviously the mother that Leia remembered would be her foster mother. No mention of Vader's neck being broken even though artificial vertebre can be seen in ROTJ. Perhaps they are actually control nodes on his spine for the cybernetics.

5. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I wondered about the EU charcter also.
    Was it supposed to be Commander Cody?

6. Basill

Basill Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I think it was supposed to be Quinlan Vos, and they ended up cutting him out except for a brief mention in a Jedi Temple scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.