main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Rising Encyclopedia?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by DarthSidious990, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSidious990

DarthSidious990 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/07/news20020710_3.html
    On the very top of the picture of Star Wars Insider #61, it says Sith Rising Enciclopedia. Is that giving us a preview of a bigger Encyclopedia, or is that just one big preview put together. It sounds intersting, we will probably see some pics too.

2. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Nice catch! It will be shipped to subscribers this Thursday July 18th which mens subscribers should see it around Monday the 22nd!

3. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    I got my SW Insider a few days ago. The card encyclopedia is exactly like the one done for AOTC.

This idea is a stroke of genius. I know a lot of people who bought the last one to use for reference and to check off the cards they have. I hope they keep doing this for each set. It is a great reference tool and I can't say enough good things about it.

There is a nice little article as well. It seems SWTCG is selling very well.

4. DarthSidious990

Mar 17, 2002
    Yes the Encyclopedia was what I expected. I am a TCG fan and I love how they are expanding it more. There is supposed to be anouther expansion out in November, the article said.

5. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I absolutely love having an encyclopedia for each expansion. I hope they keep this up. It really got me psyched for Sith Rising!

6. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    Yeah, the November expansion is called A New Hope and will have stuff from Episode 4. 180 cards.

7. DarthSidious990

Mar 17, 2002
    Can't wait!

8. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Well, in case you hadn't heard, WOTC is not going to be publishing Insider any more/much longer. So that may be the last "Encyclopedia" you get....

9. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    It's Gamer they are not publishing. Insider is here to stay.

10. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Insider is here to stay, but it won't be WOTC publishing it or running the fan club any more. They've moved it to yet another company...

It was reported right here on TF.N about 3 weeks ago...

SW Insider and Fan Club Under New Management

11. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    I know. It is weird but it is under WotC still somehow. The place I read it said in association with Lucasfilm and WotC, so they are all together somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.