main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Structures??????????

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Shaun_Kells, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun_Kells

Shaun_Kells Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey everybody I thought I'd ask for fellow SW fans for help on this one since multiply researchers are always better then...well one. Has anyone seen a visual representation of a Sith Structure from an art book or anything expanded universe. The key word here is VISUAL. I an ib the process of making a fan film and we want to show a Sith Temple but it would be nice to know what they look like or any Sith structure for that matter so my Art Director has something from which to draw upon when he designs it. If anyone has any information they can contribute that would be awesome. May the force be with you.

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I'm not sure if the Games forum is the best place for this, so good luck.

There is a Sith structure on the PS2 and GC game Clone Wars. It's on the moon Thule. I'm not sure if there's any screenshots, but I'll look, and if I find them, put 'em here.

3. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    I know this wasn't the most fitting forum to post in but I do appreciate the help. thx

4. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    You can create a Sith Temple in GBG, so there should be images of them floating around...

5. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Galactic Battlegrounds comes to mind, but that may not be as accurate as you want. Check out the Literature forum (it's in the same category as Games) and try there, they should be able to help you out with a far wider range of Expanded Universe material. :)

6. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    Yeah I thought of SWGB too but you know how RTS games are, they like to make stuff up :p thanx though I apperciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.