main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SITH TICKETS! YEAH!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by PadmesMidwife, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmesMidwife

PadmesMidwife Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    Joy of joys!
    :D
    I just purchased my ROTS tickets through Fandango.com for the Ocean Walk cinema.
    Tickets are available for the 12 a.m. show on Wed, May 18.
    Fandango also had tickets available for the Regal in Ormond. Looks like Regal has two shows: 12 a.m. and 12:01 a.m. (which I remember they also did for AOTC at least. Can't remember if they also did that for TPM)

[face_dancing]

2. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Mine are for Regal's 12:01 show. :) I might see it the second time at Ocean Walk. Those are my two fave theaters.

3. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow night for ocean walk!...I was going to do it tonight but decided to double check with my friends and make sure they're coming before I bought em. I'm like 97% sure they're all coming...but yeah...:D

I'm so freaking excited...I'm sure my friends at school just want to slap me...or at CAP for that matter. ;)

4. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I still don't know where I'm going to be for the Premiere :(

5. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    Q. u really need to find out. cuz if you are not here with us. it over man game over

6. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    I just bought my tickets for ocean walk :D

5 of my friends are coming down too :D :D :D I'm so frickin happy right now...you guys have no idea.

7. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    Oh and Q you should totally come with us to Ocean Walk!!! I need to like meet all of you guys.

8. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    ahhhha, Q now you have to come. join the dark side and your journy will be complet.

9. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Not that you all are going to be there, as you seem to have chosen Ocean Walk instead (I spit at thee; to go to Ocean Walk would break personal SW prequel tradition, however, my 2nd viewing will probably be there), the Geek Squad is going to be at Regal handing out t-shirts and whatnot. :b

10. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    The Geek Squad. Now I definitely don't want to go to Regal *disgruntled rumble*

Well, I saw TPM back in St. Pete, then AOTC at the AMC by Home Depot so I don't really have a tradition :p Don't worry Amy, I'll be seeing it a few times ;)

11. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    You do not like the Geek Squad? o_O I know one of the people who will be there handing out tees. :b

I'm thinking about going twice in 24 hours. Midnight show then a matinee or something. Hehehe. I'll probably go to Ocean Walk for showing number two...I do like Ocean Walk but it always seems like I see all my old friends at Regal...We all come out for SW. LOL.

12. PadmesMidwife

PadmesMidwife Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    I saw TPM and AOTC at the midnight show at the Regal, but I'm willing to give up tradition to see the digital version.

Plus I've got to work that day and it's more convenient to my office. Sigh.

13. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    For first viewing, I don't care if it's digital or not cause I'll see it 5,643 times anyhow and at least one of them will probably be digital because I like Ocean Walk. I doubt I'll really notice, though. LOL.

14. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    Yeah, I'll definately be doing the twice in 24 hours thing...I normally do that with all midnight movies I see. If I deem them worthy of going to a midnight movie in the first place...they deserve a second showing the same day so I can soak it all in.

And what is this "Geek Squad" that you speak of???

15. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Geek Squad, from Best Buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.