main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Ic Darth Hostillis

~Hotillis nodded at the words of Vartan, as he continued to lead him toward the main assembly room in the Temple.

The blood of ten Jedi stained his hands. This was an impressive accomplishment for one who had not yet been trained. Hostillis had been right about this one, he was incedibly powerful.

Eventually they arrived at the main assembly room. Hostillis turned back to Vartan and bowed.
    "The Dark Lord will join you when he feels it is the correct time." Hostillis raised his head, steeling a last glance at Vartan, then he turned and walked off into the dark coridoors.~

Tag: Hand

2. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Nodding to himself as the dark one left Vartan wondered what kind of being could holdsuch iron clad control over men as strong as his guide.

Knowing that he was at the whim of the Leader of the conclave Trent settled onto one knee. Any darksider would know that it was a sign of subservience, what he wanted to know was whether the dark Lord would recognize it as the Ancient formal greeting form an apprentice to a master of the Sith.

Falling into a trance designed to refresh the mind and body he awaited the arrival of Dath Vassago.

Tag: Darth Vassago

3. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai placed his cheek against the bars of the cell....he looked deeply in to the eyes of the young sith, they were captivating to him, they drew him in with every word*

"that is a good reason, and may i ask, what do you think of me?"

"am i just another jedi or more or less?"

TAG:rilwen

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen looked hard at Rabai. Her face was troubled. "I dont know." She half-smiled, almost sadly. "Thats the problem. You said youself you didnt know if you were still a Jedi, since they hadnt come for you, so how can you be just another Jedi?"-
    Tag:Rabai

5. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai smiled back at rilwen, her beauty made him happy to be a prisoner*

"i dont know if im a jedi anymore, i just cant belive that they abandoned me, i would never do it too them ever i am a loyal person, are you an apprentice?"

6. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen grinned broadly."Yes, and proudly so. Darth Draconis is a good master, he teaches me well."-

7. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*as he heard draconises name, rabais eyes flashed dangerously, he felt the hatred deeply towards this sith*

"i hate draconis, the only sith i respect is lord vassago, he is truly respectable and powerfull"

*rabai looked around his cell impatiently, he needed something to make him forget his anger it was not jedi like*

"no....i cant get angry, there is no emotion there is peace"

8. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    IC:

#Black appears from the shadows to take a closer look at the jedi, now imprisoned within the temple.

Tag: Any Sith

9. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen spoke softly."You cant get angry? Why not? Are you afraid of what will happen if you do?"-

10. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai calmed his temper and looked at black*

"hello sith what do you wish of me?"

"yes rilwen i fear myself when i am angered!"

TAG:black,rilwen

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwens voice was still soft."Why? Why fear yourself, or your anger?"-

12. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

"it is...... evil and...... unjedlike what i do when im..... angry"
    *his voice stuttering*

*he frowned at her, then smiled*

"i am angry at the jedi for their abandoning me, i.....shouldent be"
    *rabai looked down at the ground ashamed of his anger*

13. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    -"Why not? Would it not be reasonable anger, when provoked? I believe it would be natural to be angry after being.... abandoned."Rilwen said.-

14. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*at the word abandoned rabai frowned and his anger raised to an uncontrolable level, he used the force to destroy the bars in his cage, the bars crushed under his power*

"I WOULD NEVER ABANDONE THEM"
    *rabai screamed*

*the power in him surged uncontrolably, he then moved towards rilwen standing directly in front of her*

"i trust you rilwen you have shown me that not all the sith are evil, i wish the jedi were more...loyal"
    *with that said rabai duked his head in sadness*

15. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen watched as Rabai became infuriated."If the Jedi are not loyal to you, surely their rules need no longer bind you."-

16. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai looked around the open room deeply confused now*

"i can leave but the scary thing is i dont want too, i will not bind myself to traitors.....the jedi turned against me"

*rabai looked around the room unaible to contain his rage anymore, he clenched his black gloved mechanical hand, he drew upon the darkside of the force, and crushed all the components in the room, the walls bent inwards the whole room shook from the incredible display of power*

"please help me"
    *rabai said in a sad but firm voice*

17. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen looked at him. "If the Jedi have turned against you, perhaps you no longer belong there. Perhaps you belong here. With us."-
    Edit:eek:OC:I have to go, I'll respond to any further posts next time.

18. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    IC:

#Black ignored the jedi.

Rilwen, why do you take such an interest in this jedi?

Tag: Any sith

19. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai looked at rilwen again, she might be right he thought*

"i...i.....i...dont know im confused, i am not an evil person"

20. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

Pestilence was growing tired of watching the duels. Nothing was happening. No excitement. Neither of these two Sith deserved to be Masters if they could not even be bothered to fight when Vassago and Nemisis had demanded it. She was no longer watching the duels, but instead watching the reactions and feelings of the people around her.

TAG: anyone

21. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai looked at the beautiful rilwen, her eyes her hair her smile, he took it all in at once, he was definetly attracted to her*

"i dont know what im feeling, my trust in the jedi has been shaken"

*he moved to a nearby chair and sat quietly thinking, he no longer even wanted to leave the temple, he did not know what he would do now*

TAG:anysith,rilwen

22. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    ~Grasping for air and taking a quick stare around the room, noticing that people are left for being unentertained with their duel...she lowers her head slightly Well, I've failed myself at last.~

23. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] You see, your time within the temple has been well spent, Rabai. Character development is something that many lack. While your character is far from original, you show more hope than most Jedi...

Darth Vassago---Sith Temple

~The Dark Lord watches as Rilwen continues to speak with the Jedi Knight, seemingly teasing his rage. He gives in for a moment, throwing a tantrum of sorts; pathetic. He shakes his head, walking out of the shadows and into plain sight, so that all would be able to see him~

"You believe this...to be power?"

~He says, gesturing his hands around the room. The Dark Lord shakes his head, proceeding forth. He turns his gaze to Rilwen, a stone cold expression on his face~

"I believe you've spent ample time down here with this Jedi, young Rilwen. You are dismissed, and take Black with you. Perhaps, also, in your Master's abscence you should meditate...on your true feelings. "

~Vassago says, his tone subtly cruel, making it clear that the time they've spent has been more than enough. He steps forward, his gaze set on Rabai's. Slowly, he begins to pace the cell that the Jedi is being held in~

"You feel the Jedi have abandoned you...don't you Rabai? You feel...like your trust was misplaced, hm? You feel...alone."

~The Dark Lord says, feeding into the young man's emotions with enough subtilty that he wouldn't even realize it. He continues to pace slowly keeping his head down. He moves his gaze up and to the young man every now and again, when he finishes speaking, but keeps his head down for the most part. He holds his hands behind his back, under his cape, no doubt interlaced with one another. Vassago continues~

"The sad truth, young Rabai, is something the Jedi will never tell you. They will never come right out and tell you something...rather they will speak in riddles, and force you to meditate on their ideas to see the truth...I'm not goign to do that. Rather, I will tell you what the Jedi have never told any of their students: what we are, as beings in this Galaxy...is alone. In my own time with the Jedi, I found this to be more than true...just as you are right now. You are alone. I am alone. There is no one watching out for us...there is no one coming to save our wretched skins when we get into trouble. Rather...we are all...alone."

~Vassago says, still seemingly teaching...even to a Jedi. While pacing, he locks eyes with Rabai...a stone cold look on his face. He steps forward to the cell, his brow furrowing and his eyes narrowing as he glares into the Jedi Knight's eyes~

"Do you feel that?"

~He says, pausing as he looks first into Rabai's eyes, then moving his gaze slowly around the room. As the two stand silent, the room grows colder...and an uneasy feeling overtakes the area like a dark cloud moving over head~

"That...young Rabai...is the feeling of emptiness. That is the unmistakeable feeling...of being...alone."

~The Dark Lord says in a calm, yet eerie tone. He brings his gaze back down to Rabai's as he finishe speaking. The feeling within the young Jedi is no doubt enough to bring a chill to his spine, and tears to his eyes...~

Tag: Rabai, Sith

24. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    OOC: double post, cuz I missed the 2nd part of story when class period's over.

IC: Ro

~Nods to herself, blows her hair upward away from her eyes and looks up to Nemisis,to make their duel fair,she deactivates her left hand saber and remains the other one that holds tightly up by the mechanical hand,focuses onto his next move.~

TAG: Nemisis, others.

25. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis

Ro somehow got herself out of that predicument she was in, and then backed away. Nemisis shook his head in disapproval.

"Yes, you have failed, Ro," Nemisis said. He watched as Ro deactivated her left saber, apparently wanting to continue the battle.

The Dark Lord noded slightly, and stayed where he was at. As Nemisis deactivated his sabers, he enhanced his attributes fully, and dimming the senses of the young Sith apprentice so that she was almost totally unaware of her surroundings. Then, he began to feed on the Darkside, using his anger and rage, as well as Ro's fear, to make him powerful. Soon after, Nemisis grabbed ahold of a statue of an ancient Sith Lord with the Force, and brought it sailing towards Ro at an unbelievable speed. At the same time, he sent a powerful surge of Force lightning at the apprentice.

TAG: Magax_Destroyer

OOC: Keep in mind our RPG level system...

darth_nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.