main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen bowed. "Yes, my lord." She turned to go, catching Rabais eyes with her own for a moment, then turning away. She left the room, deep in thought.-
    Tag:Any

2. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    OOC:Is it too late to Join?

3. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC]

You'll need at least three months experience in the RPF and 400 posts to join this RPG, my friend.

~Vassago

4. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    OOC: Even if I'm already in the NSO, Vassago?

5. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*as vassago finished speaking, rabai looked at the dark lord, a deep well of sadness grew inside him, he was feeling every bit of the jedis betrayal*

"you...are right lord vassago"

*he looked up in to the dark lords eyes, the eyes that held so much power*

"what shall you do with me?"

TAG:vassago

6. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Darth Vassago---Sith Temple

~The young Jedi Knight is empty, Vassago can feel it. The Dark Lord turns his head slightly, and continues to pace the cell~

"What am I to do with you?"

~He says, echoing the question posed to him. A slight laugh from under his breath escpaes his lips, a half-smile painted across them~

"There is no doubt you see yourself as powerful..."

~Vassago answers, continuing to pace. He thinks as he does, looking for the words to speak in this time he has with the young Jedi...~

"I believe you have much power within you. I can feel it. Possibly more power than any Jedi..."

~Beggining to get to the point, Vassago comes around to the cell once more, to face the captive Rabai~

"This power that you have...as the 'Chosen One'. This power can benefit both of us. The question is: are you...willing?"

~He stops as he finishes, glaring into the young man's eyes. His own eyes seemingly glowing, now...~

"By giving me access to this power, you will allow me to give you the power I hold, as well. With this power, you would be more powerful than any Jedi...ever. Not to mention, you would rival most Sith."

~Vassago leans closer while speaking, seemingly enticing the young Jedi~

"Don't you want to extract revenge on the Jedi for what they've done to you? Holding you back, leaving you here...to rot, and die. Why do you think they've done as they have? Because...they see your future, and they fear the power you hold will surpass their's. With this gift I am offering to you, Rabai, you will be able to go back and claim the Jedi as your own. No one would be able to stop you. With the power I give unto you nothing would be out of your reach..."

~He says. His voice grows more sinister and deeper as he speaks. His eyes narrow as he glares into the young man's eyes...~

Tag: Rabai, Sith

7. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Ro

~Replaces her saber in front of the target where his strong force lightning fires to. At the same moment, she uses telekinesis and concentrates moderately on the statue, slowing down its sailing speed. The mechanical hand is strong enough to hold the saber blocking against his powerful lightning force, but then it shakes violently. She can't hold on to them any longer and must think of something fast. To levitate herself slightly upward and counts the time, she flexibly dodges away from the statue, it slams onto the back wall and vibrates the whole arena room. Then supports her left hand to her right hand, still in an effort to block the lightning. She levitates across the room until gets close to Nemisis, then strikes him with her strongest Lv. 1 force lightning. His lightnings ceases after she slides him all the way back to the front wall. She moves her saber 1mm away to the left side of his neck and stares into his eyes with confidence Perhaps I'll not lose this time. With her devilish smile and sees Nemisis winces a little bit away from his left side, she ignites the other saber and moves it close to his right side.~

TAG: darth nemisis

8. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

The duels were long gone from Pestilence's thoughts. Now, she was looking for ways to amuse herself. She used her Telekinesis to move objects from one side of the arena to the other.

Back and forth and back and forth they went, statues and loose building material trading places again and again. Perhaps one of the masters could give her a task once these interminably slow duels were completed. She could only hope. She growled her frustration to the universe. Sitting and watching was not for her. She needed action!

TAG: anyone

9. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Um...Magax, you will have to redo your post, there are a few flaws in there. 1. You GMed by controlling my character. You are not allowed to say that I flew to the wall and that my lightning seized. 2. You are a level 2 apprentice I believe, but a Level 1 in the RPG sense. You would not be able to block my Level 5 Sith Lightning, levitate yourself, keep the statue from hitting you, and attack me at the same time with your senses dimmed. I used Level 5 Dim others senses. Please follow th rules of RPing.

darth_nemisis

10. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC:

Nemisis, how long will I have to wait for my punishment? Or can I have another task now?

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen walked back to her rooms, stopping along the way as she glimpsed a newcomer. He was kneeling, and seemed to be deep in meditation. Unwilling to disturb him, she contented herself with summoning a droid to wait in the room, to carry messages, bring food, or other neccessities. Rilwen then headed directly to her rooms, deciding meditation would be a good idea for herself.-
    Tag:Any

12. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai listens carefully to the dark lords words, he looks around confused, he does not know what to do, he is a loyal person but the jedi betrayed him........the deep well of anger and hate stirs within him*

"what would you wish in return lord vassago? you would not just do this for nothing"

*with those words said rabai looks up at the dark lord meeting his cold eyes, i could rule the temple with this power he thinks*

*rabai moves closer towards the bars, he smiles at lord vassago, he thinks of how the jedi have betrayed him, and the power he could have.....he does have to destroy them*

"i will do as you ask dark lord"
    *he says this proudly*

*rabai ducks his head and kneels in front of the dark lord*

"please teach me the path of power"

13. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: You will wait til I am finished dueling Magax. If you want, ask another master...Scourge(DD) may want to do it...

darth_nemisis

14. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

~The young man kneels before Vassago, seemingly pledging himself to the Dark Lord, though he made no such mention of wanting the young Jedi to do so~

"As I said, in doing this you would give me your power...and I would give you mine. The two power combine within us would make us unstoppable."

~He explains, a sinister tone to his voice. He knows Rabai strives for power. Vassago knows Rabai longs for more power than any Jedi. Now, the young Jedi can have this power...and Vassago will give it to him~

"Rise, young one. Come with me..."

~His tone vile, and low. He raises his hand, gesturing for Rabai to rise. As this happens, the cell lifts also, freeing the young Knight. Vassago begins to walk forward, knowing Rabai will follow behind him. He keeps his mind sharp to the young Jedi's intentions...ever ready for a betrayl. But he knows that the Jedi knows better; Rabai will not make a move such as that against the Dark Lord. Rather, he wishes to harness this power, and use it to take control of the Jedi Order. Rabai is not stupid. He will do as the Dark Lord tells him...
    Vassago leads him out of the holding area, up a long stairwell, and into a secluded area of the temple. The area is free of any Sith, but it is not hidden; if any of the other Sith wished it, they could bear witness to this, as well. Within the area is a large table made of stone. Directly above this table is a high vaulted ceiling with a clear view of the red night sky on Korriban.

The Dark Lord motions to the large stone table, where he waits for Rabai lie down. He holds the brim of his cape with the finger-tips of each hand as he waits, his eyes not leaving Rabai for a second...
    ~

15. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai follows the dark lord to the chamber, the dark lord motions to the slab, rabai smirks then laughs loudly*

"you take me for a fool vassago, i will not share the power of the chosen one it is mine!"
    *rabai says this through greed, he wants more power than any jedi or sith....*

*with that said rabai stands and watches the dark lord waiting for his response, he is ready for battle in case it comes*

16. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Magax, are you going to redo your post?

darth_nemisis

17. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

~There is no doubt that the young Jedi has been overtaken by greed, overwhelmed with a lust for power. The Dark Lord shakes his head, a shallow sigh slipping from his lips as his face seemingly drops~

"I thought not..."

~Vassago says, his tone somber, almost depressed. He steps forward, inching towards Rabai with mock-cuation. An expression is painted across his face; it is that of mock-fear~

"I am afraid that your fate is now sealed..."

~He says. He takes a few steps back, raising his arms as if he were cowering down in front of the Chosen One. Vassago's face contorts once more, a look of fear across it. He shakes his head, moving back a few steps more. As he does his brow furrows and his face becomes savage~

"You will die!"

~The Dark Lord shreiks. As he does, he dims the young Jedi's senses fully, and extends his arms. As he does, his fingers tense up and a stream of crackling white hot lightning pours from his fingertips on both hands. The lightning shoots forth with deadly precsion, overwhelming the young Jedi. The room fills with smoke as the lightning crackles and sparks, emitting from the Dark Lord's hand. This would, indeed, be the end of Rabai...~

18. DarkLadyNemisis

DarkLadyNemisis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
  19. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    OOC: alright, I'll do as you say. My writings are way off lately :(.

IC: Darth Ro

~Replaces her saber on the front, tries to block away the lightning. Counts the time, she uses telekinesis concerntrate moderately on the statue, in an effort to slow down its sailing speed. But the hand shakes violently, then the saber flips off. His lightnings struck upon and spring her all the way to the back wall. She loses concentration on statue,there's no way can stop its sailing speed. She tries to dodge but attempt fails,within a second it slams on her. Sits unconsious behind the statue, her pre-healed stomach bleeds again and worse than before. Her left leg gets stuck under,she won't be able to stay up. The half-mask cracks open and falls to the floor in pieces, blood flows down from her lips. She breathes slightly with her head down in a way that viewers can't easily see it. She does not cry but remains silent.~

TAG: darth nemisis

20. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*lightning comes from the fingertips of the dark lord, but rabai was already suspecting the attack, before the lightning even reached him he drew upon the force to increase his attributes, he force jumped on to the slab table and jumped directly in to the ceiling force pushing it out*

*the ruble from the ceiling should crush the dark lord, since he was preocupied with his own attack there would be almost no way he could escape this*

*as he flew out he had his left flesh hand up to block some of the lightning, he flew in to the korriban sky, only the force saved him from an extremely bumpy landing. he called on it to slow his decent but still he landed hard, bending his knees and rolling with the impact*

*rabai lay on his back still dizzy trying to catch his breath, after a few minutes he raised himself from the ground and ran to find a ship*

*he found the sith hangar with his hood raised he would be like most of the other sith around so they would not be able to pick him out*

*he entered the starfighter and flew it out of the hangar he flew it in to the atmosphere and set the co-ordinates for hyperspace, in a burts of light he disapeared to the corasant system*

TAG:sith

21. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    OOC: There's absolutely no way Rabai got away that easily, and if even if he had, he certainly would not go back to the Jedi at the same rank he was when he left. He would never leave the temple alive, and he should have to begin again as a brand new character.

22. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC: Wow God-Modding at its finest. Sorry to clutter the thread with useless OOC chatter but dang that is one example of how not to role play.

I anxiously await the attention of the Dark Lord.

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Rabai, I am not stepping in for the Dark Lord here, but I must say, I agree with the others. You totally GM'ed. That is all I will say for now.

IC: Darth Nemisis

Nemisis smiled as his plan worked. He walked over to the injured apprentice, and began to speak.

"Ro, you did well," He said. "For an apprentice, you fought your heart out, and I know that you will be a great Sith some day." As he spoke, his voice sounded warm, as if he was giving her a hug of sorts.

"However," his voice turned to fierce. "I cannot allow you to live." As he spoke, he backed away a few steps. "You must die!" Nemisis then release a full blown surge of Force lightning. The white hot lightning came out both hands, and flared out like a fan, meaning it was nearly impossible to block. He would not let up...until she was dead.

TAG: Magax_Destroyer

darth_nemisis

24. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] That's utterly pathetic. I am completey ashamed that I even thought that you would be willing to RP fairly, Rabai. Here I was thinking you'd be willing to learn to role play properly, un-like the other Jedi, but it seems I was a fool to think so. I'm sorry I even wasted my time.

~Vassago

25. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC: wait im not unwilling to change it just tell me what is wrong with it? teach me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.