main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] What's wrong with it? Lets start with how unbelieveable it is; there's no way in hell you could do that. You wouldn't be able to sense the attack because I dimmed your senses. Even Yoda, in Palpatine's office, couldn't jump out of the way of an oncoming lightning assault in Episode III. But for some reason Rabai is more powerful than Yoda? [face_plain]

I thought you were different than the Jedi in the RPF; I actually thought you'd be willing to take some damage and develop your character into "The Chosen One" instead of just marching around proclaiming it. If you're not willing to learn to RP well, then perhaps you do belong with the Jedi.

~Vassago

2. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Hello my fellow sith, I'm new to this website but on my previous site I was a Sith Lord. I believe I will have to start my trianing all over agian? Or I could just be demoted to Knight of the Siths.

3. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*as the lightning came at rabai, a dark haze came over his vision, all too late he realized that the dark lord was using his power on him*

*rabai lifted his flesh hand up to block, he managed to block a little bit of the attack but was blown back in to the wall, he hit it hard and slumped on the ground, he looked up at the dark lord of the sith*

TAG:vassago

OOC:told ya id fix it im not a cheat

4. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Darth Vassago---Sith Temple

~The young Jedi, Rabai, is struck by the lightning and knocked back into a wall. Vassago lets up with the lightning, his hands jolting back slightly. He grins, though it is seemingly crooked. Rabai's body smokes from the lightning, his clothes singed.~

"You thought you could escape? You thought I would let you escape?"

~The Dark Lord asks, his voice void of emotion. He shakes his head, laughing slightly under his breath.~

"Poor pathetic Jedi. Why should I let you live?"

~He asks, almost giving the young Knight a chance to save his hide from an unholy injection of Force lightning...~

Tag: Rabai, Sith

5. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai looked up at the dark lord, through the force the dark lord was a black hole a black hole full of power more so than any sith or jedi*

"i wish to follow the ways of the sith and i pledge myself to you vassago dark lord of the sith, and i wish to learn the ways of the darkside"

*with that he looked up at the dark lord*

"lord vassago tell me what you wish of me and i will do it!"

6. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

~Rabai, obvioulsy thirsty for power, pledges himself to the Dark Lord...but Vassago is not convinced. Only moments ago, the Jedi did the exact same thing. This time, he will have to prove himself~

"If you wish to learn the power of the Dark Side, you wish to learn true power. I will teach you the powers...the ways of the Dark Side. Yet, before I do, you must prove yourself worthy."

~Vassago says, his tone dead and cold. He arches an eyebrow and turns to face the door the two entered in~

"But not yet. When I deem it the time, you will prove yourself. You will not leave my sight until this time..."

~The Dark Lord says, his eyes narrowing. His tone is evidence enough that he is nothing but serious...just in case he hopes to move on the Dark Lord...~

7. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*as the dark lord finishes speaking rabai raises himself off the ground and looks in to the dark lords eyes*

"i let my fear take me over lord vassago, i want this power and i am prepared to do whatever you wish me too"

8. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

~The Jedi speaks, attempting to redeem himself in the Dark Lord's eyes. Vassago nods, listening to the young man's words~

"Indeed. As I said, you are to be with me wherever I go until I give to you a task to prove yourself to me. Once you have fulfilled this task, you will become my apprentice. If you fail..."

~The Dark Lord pauses, turning to Rabai as he does. He locks the gaze of the Jedi Knight, a fierce look in his eyes~

"You die."

~He says. Vassago narrows his eyes for a moment, then turns and continues walking, keeping in step and making his way down to the main Sith council area~

9. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai smiles at the prospect of becoming the dark lords apprentice, he will become a sith lord and stand by his masters side*

"thank you master i am deeply grateful"

*he turns and follows his master to the main sith council room*

TAG:sith

10. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC:

Pestilence was suddenly very interested in what was going on in the arena. It appeared that the duels had turned into death matches after all, and Ro was about to lose her life, unless she pulled off a miracle. The price of failure was severe, it was obvious. She would remember that, though she did not plan to ever fail.

TAG: Ro, Nemisis

11. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    OOC: I have a question: How did Mace Windu could block Sid's force lightning with his single saber? Is that means I could also block yours?
    Second, you said it was a "friendly duel" from you instead of a death match. Let me know if I'm wrong.

12. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Well, the reason Mace could block that is because he is Mace frigkin Windu, the 2nd best Jedi in the Jedi Order. He was a Jedi Master. You, are a Sith apprentice, be reasonable here.

darth_nemisis

13. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabi moved with grace to the med centre to heal his wounds, his hood raised and his dark brown eyes surveying the sith temple*

*he arrived at the med centre and called the med droid towards him, it began healing his injuries*

14. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Darth Nemisis watched Darth Ro as she deactivated her lightsaber, and spoke some ill words towards Blackthorn.

IC:Blackthorn

Not even paying attention to the Dark Lord, Blackthorn continues to his treatment on Darth Dispicable's heart. I will wait no longer! I want that promotion, even if it takes me hundred years. "Give up now Darth Dispicable, and give me what I am after, Now! Or train me to be better than anyone." he says with a low voice, that drips with greed.
    As Blackthorn stops the Inflict Pain lv 3, he pulls out his saber and steps back, giving it a couple practice swings, as he waits for him to come down.

TAG:Darth Dispicable, anyone

15. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*as the droid finishes healing rabai he moves towards the dark lord as the dark lord had instructed*

*his hood raised he moves silently through the temple, he looks around at all the ancient statues and smiles quietly, perhaps some day he would be among these ancient sith lords*

*rabai walks past a group of sith, he does not even look at them, he moves next to the dark lord, and silently waits to be acknowledged*

TAG:sith,vassago

16. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Never mind then

17. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: I would not accept you Burhead, but the choice is not mine. Wait for Vassago or Nemisis to decided, I would be happy to volunteer to give you the same initiation that I gave to Deyla though, you deserve nothing less. [face_devil]

~IC: Darth Dispicable~

Darth Dispicable felt the tightening in his heart, but being Gen'Dai his unique physiology saved him from any serious pain or harm. The Gen'Dai Sith Lord laughed at the young Sith,

"You fool! You should make an effort to study your enemies before you waste your energies."

The Gen'Dai Sith Lord rushed Blackthorn, his lightsaber was at the ready. Before he reaced the Sith he launched a bolt of Sith Lightning, and then followed closely with a horizontal slice aimed at the young Sith's neck.

~TAG: killeroak~

OOC: Who was I supposed to tag with Scourge again? Sorry.

18. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    he reaced the Sith he launched a bolt of Sith Lightning, and then followed closely with a horizontal slice aimed at the young Sith's neck

Seeing the charge and the Force Lighten, he let the lighten take him back, and using the force to push against his chest to take him back further, and out of reach of his saber attack. As Blackthorn fell back, he used the momentum to turn it into a roll bring him back facing Darth Dispicable. "I have studied my opponent, and I do know that it would not work. But no more talk, I will become better!" After he said that, he attacked Darth Dispicable. "Lets do this right, no Force advantage, lets just saber this or are you to afraid Darth Dispicable?", as he twirled his saber and attacked right to left, then jumping high, bringing his saber under his legs, slightly tilted, so it might scrape Darth Dispicable head, as Blackthorn passed over.

19. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable~

The young Sith taunted the Sith Lord, and then challenged the Gen'Dai to a lightsaber only duel, he did not wait for a reply though and went straight in for an attack. The Gen'Dai would promise nothing anyway, he would not restrict his advantage to only lightsaber fighting, he would take every possible opportunity to slaughter his adversary.

The younger Sith leapt high and brought his lightsaber under his legs and struck out at the Sith, the Gen'Dai ducked slightly to avoid the attack, easy enough with his superior reflexes and speed. Next the Gen'Dai quickly reached up as Blackthorn passed over him and grabbed his leg and pulled him down to the ground hard, and then followed in with another lightsaber strike at his neck.

~TAG: Killeroak~

20. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

A man in tattered robes arrived at the sith temple and entered.

As the man entered the temple of the sith he bowed before the sith and said,"Greetings,I pledge myself to the darkside and to the sith,I want reveage on the jedi for expelling me.I will give into my anger.I wait the sith masters reply.I hope you will gain a new sith today noble masters." He said as he bowed again to the sith in the temple.

Tag:Vassago or Nemisis

21. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: A un-known Sith Knight

*As the sounds of footsteps approched the sith temple. A hooded figure began to speak.

"Siths, reveal yourselves I am a fellow Sith Knight I have been in solitud for many years trianging in the forms of the lightsaber and dark arts. I am no foe, I can help you all because I know of the growing jedi order and their plot to kill us all. Do you invite me to join your order? I would consider it wise to turn down my offer."

*The Sith stood there motion less but the room buzzing with the unknow Siths' power.

TAG: Vassago or any other Sith Masters

22. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    [qoute]Blackthorn passed over him and grabbed his leg and pulled him down to the ground hard, and then followed in with another lightsaber strike at his neck.[/quote]

As Blackthorn came down, he turned off his saber so he will not cut himself on it. Not knowing where the next attack was coming from, he took a chance and rolled to the left, and pushed himself up and away from, hopfully away from the attack. As he got a few feet, he took a quick look, and seen he was a few feet from Darth Dispicable, he felt that he did not make it away unscathed, he could feel the hot burn on his neck. "So be it!" Blackthorn, turned on his saber and calculating quickly, and then suddenly attacking to his left, then kicking to Darth Dispicable's right leg. Then quickly moved back, then moved his saber to the right, and again moved to Darth Dispicable's left side, and took a calculated punch at his face.

23. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai stood in the shadows next to the dark lord, his hood raised, he was observing the fight between the two sith, in his mind their was no doubt of who would win*

*he smiled slightly, he could feel his anger rising at the jedi order, he wanted a fight...to fight a jedi...to kill him*

*rabai moved a little closer to the fight observing the movements of dispicable closely*

24. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen roused herself from meditation and left her rooms. She headed directly to the duels, and stood with the other Sith, watching.
    Tag:Any

25. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis

~Hostillis watched the duels with next to no interest. His focus was centered on Rabai. The one who proclaimed himself to be the chosen-one. Hostillis looked down on Rabai with disgust.

The Dark Jedi was only a single task away from the new apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Vassago. Yet he had only been at the Sith Temple a matter of days.

Hostillis was not worried about not having a master, there was no doubt he would soon have one, but this was not why his anger was directed toward Rabai.

What was troubling Hostillis was the fact that such a pathetic traitor from the Jedi Order would be able to come and join the Sith Order.

If he could, Hostillis would go over and crush the Jedi right at this moment. But the consequences of doing that would be more severe than even he could imagine. Let alone the fact that Hostillis was already awaiting punishment from the Sith.

Vassago wanted this Jedi's power. Once the Dark Lord had it, perhaps then, would Hostillis be able to destroy the whelp.

Hostillis stared daggers at Rabai. Even though the Jedi did not look at him, Hostillis knew Rabai could feel him. Could feel his hate toward him.

This was good. Hostillis wanted the chosen-one to know that Hostillis did not respect him. And he most likely never would. He wanted Rabai to know the great hatred he had for him. And perhaps one day he would see to the chosen-ones death personally. This would be a welcome coming. But that day was not yet, and it may never be. But Hostillis could still hope for it.

With great jealousy and anger swelling through him, Hostillis turned back to the duels.~

OOC: Rabai, I mean no offense to you, but I thought I would just post this seeing as there isn't much else I can post about. I'm just making small conversation as such. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.