main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable~

The attack just grazed Blackthorn's neck but he still suceeded in rolling to the side and getting up quickly. It was then that he must have realized what happened, "So be it!" he cursed.

The young Sith struck out at the Sith Lord's left with his lightsaber, which was solidly blocked. The young Sith then quickly kicked out at the Gen'Dai's leg, the kick hit with much force in the knee area, or atleast it would have been if Gen'Dai had a bone structure. Gen'Dai are a solid mass of muscle, pure and simple they are hands down the best natural fighters in the galaxy, vicious and effective when they choose to follow that path.

The Gen'Dai felt very little pain from the kick, and he was not in the least bit worried about this small creature before him. The young Sith had moved back a step, switched his lightsaber to the right hand, and then took a step to the left and puched at the Sith Lords face. The Sith Lord reacted with his natural speed and caught the punch in mid throw, he squeezed Blackthorn's fist with a bone crushing strength and twisted the wrist hard, he also put a downward pressure on the young Sith so he hopefully could drive him to his knees.

The Gen'Dai looked into his opponents eyes, the hatred radiated from them in waves, "Is this the best you can offer? Have you nothing else?" Dispicable then raised his lightsaber over his head and then quickly brought it down toward Blackthorn's left hand, which was still being crushed by Dispicable's powerful grip, if it struck the young Sith would loose his arm at the elbow.

~TAG: killeroak~

2. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Darth_Luinel_Kun, you do not meet the requirments to join the Sith Trials. My apologies.

Darth Vassago---Sith Temple

~While walking with Rabai, Vassago happens upon a young Jedi outcast, bowing in the temple before any who will listen to his plea, of sorts. Vassago motions with his right hand~

"Rise...Jedi."

~His tone is cold, and nearly dead. He glares into the eyes of the Jedi, not trusting him for a second~

"If you truly wish to gain the knowledge and power to extract revenge on the Jedi, you must prove your worth."

~He turns his cold eyes to Rabai, knowing that the Jedi before him and Rabai once served under the same Order as friends...partners. He slowly turns his eyes back to the Jedi before him~

"How fortunate for you...both of you. I will use this for each of you to take one step closer to being a Sith within my Order."

~Vassago says, stepping back while holding the brim of his cape. He eyes each of them sternly, his face cold as stone~

"The two of you will duel, to the death. The one who wins...will gain entry into the Sith Order as my apprentice. The one who fails...is obviously not strong enough to be a Sith. This duel will commence immediatly."

~The Dark Lord demands, continuing to step back. He nods his head as he wishes for the two combatants to begin the duel he just issued. The winner would be granted the honor of being the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith...~

Tag: Rabai, Burhead, Sith...

3. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

He heard Master Vassago order him to rise,he did so as he listend to the Dark Lord as he heard him say,"If you truly wish to gain the knowledge and power to extract revenge on the Jedi, you must prove your worth.How fortunate for you...both of you. I will use this for each of you to take one step closer to being a Sith within my Order.How fortunate for you...both of you. I will use this for each of you to take one step closer to being a Sith within my Order.The two of you will duel, to the death. The one who wins...will gain entry into the Sith Order as my apprentice. The one who fails...is obviously not strong enough to be a Sith. This duel will commence immediatly." So he was going to duel the "The Chosen One" was he,he was going to kill Rabai and become Lord Vassago's new apprentice.Standing up he uncliped his lightsaber and activied it and its blue blade casts a blue light on his face.He got into a stance and brought up his saber in a defensive position while wraping his-self with the darkside of the force.It was powerful as he let his anger and hatered took control of him he then turned and faced his enemy saying,"Your move weakling,I shall be the new apprentice to Lord Vassago,I suggest you stop now." He said in a cold ruthless voice as he prepared for the the duel with the so called "Chosen One".He knew he could win the duel.

Tag:Rabai or any other Sith

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen heard Vassagos commands to the pair, and smiled inwardly. This would be entertaining.
    Tag:Any

5. NihilusTraitorKiller

NihilusTraitorKiller Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    *IC*~N.T.K~

*Nihilus walks into the Sith temple with his intent set on killing Burhead.*

"Vassago, I wish to join the Sith. I will prove myself by killing Burhead. You can save your "Chosen One"."

*Nihilus awaits his answer patiently as possible, he was ready to kill him as ordered.*

Tag: Sith,Vassago,Burhead

6. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: Un-known Sith

As the un-known sith stood in the vast emty temple he could hear the sounds of sabers crashing. This brought pleaser to the sith.

"Would any sith dare to duel me?"

TAG: Any Sith in the temple

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Darth_Luinel, you have been told you are not allowed in this thread yet, as you do not meet the requirements. So, you may not duel anyone.

Nihilis, you are not allowed in this thread, you do not meet the requirments. 400 posts and 4 months of RPing experience here at this RPF.

darth_nemisis

8. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    ooc: "I understand I will leave this place and I will return."

IC: With out an answer to his request the unknown sith left the sith temple with the plot of returning.

9. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Alright when this thing first started I joined however didn't have the time I wished to stay in. Since then it has moved to the roleplaying forum, but it also looks like its roleplaying instead of the stuff that was being done in the begining.

This looks interesting, anyone care to fill me in? I honestly dont have a clue. Are there character sheets :p

Thanks

10. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC: Sure PM what you to be filled in with. So we don't clatter up this formum with OOC's.

11. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Veradan, you do not have any place saying when people can and cannot join, as you are not a leader. Do not do it again.

DarkSithDrew, you will most likely be able to join, as you are a great RPer. I will speak with Vassago about it, as we like to discuss our Sith Hopefuls.

darth_nemisis

12. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC:Thanks darth_nemisis I appreciate it.

13. Veraden

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC: Nemisis, I know I cannot allow people to join the thread. Nor was I going to give him an initiation. I thought DSD just wanted to know stuff about what we do in here. I appologize for giving you the wrong Idea. And I AM aware of the rules, contrary to what you might think.

14. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC:

As she watches the battles, Pestilence has flashes of memory. She is taking a trip back in time, back to Kashyyyk:

The saber ignites. Mother screams as she falls, but Father cannot get the sounds out before he is cut down. The young ones snivel and try to run, but where can they go? There is no escape for them. One by one, her siblings die. All throughout this slaughter, she is silent. Not a word, not a sound, escapes her lips. She is a machine, a machine that deals out death.

A grin creeps across her face. Does anyone else have memories so sweet?

TAG: anyone

15. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    The Gen'Dai looked into his opponents eyes, the hatred radiated from them in waves, "Is this the best you can offer? Have you nothing else?" Dispicable then raised his lightsaber over his head and then quickly brought it down toward Blackthorn's left hand, which was still being crushed by Dispicable's powerful grip, if it struck the young Sith would loose his arm at the elbow.

IC:Blackthorn

Seeing that his punch did not go through but caught instead. The Den'Dai looked at Blackthorn with hatred, but Blackthorn knew something,and let destiny take it's course. As Darth Dispicable used his pressure to bring Blackthorn to his knees, then brought his saber to bare. "Yes,"as he bared his teeth, so he will not scream from the pain. "I do have more tricks up my sleeve," As Darth Dispicable brought his saber down onto his left arm, he brought up his saber to the Gen'Dai's stomach and lit it so it will go through him. "I...will..have that...promotion," he said through gritted teeth.

TAG:Darth Dispicable, anyone

16. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    NP edit: Don't troll.

17. Veraden

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC: U Turkey! Stop spamming in our thread!

18. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Veraden, let the MODs handle it.

Though, I have to say...this shows the maturity, or lack there of, of the "utmost respected Jedi Master" in the Jedi Trials, and SecondBest. Until now, I actually thought the Jedi had grown up a bit. :(

Please though, refrain from trolling in my game thread, I would very much appreciate it. :)

~Vassago

19. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003

"Yes" The young Sith said through clenched teeth, "I do have more tricks up my sleeve," the young Sith did not attempt to block the Gen'Dai's attack at his arm, he gambled on another move. He took the hilt of his lightsaber and put it next to the Gen'Dai's stomach and lit the blade, "I...will..have that...promotion!" He proclaimed as his blade went through the Gen'Dai's stomach, the smell of chared flesh immediatly filled the air. He should not have gambled, for this time it would cost him dearly.

The Gen'Dai did not react as Blackthorn was probably hoping, infact he did not react at all, it was as if the lightsaber was not even there. The Gen'Dai finished his attack, cleaving the arm of the younger Sith at its elbow, he kept hold of the severed arm and looked down at the young Sith. "You will need to bring more than that to this fight in order to defeat me young one, much more." The Gen'Dai said, the lightsaber was still in his stomach, he threw the severed arm at Blackthorn and then reached down and turned off the weapon buried in his stomach, and tossed it back to the one armed Blackthorn as well, "Shall we continue?" the Gen'Dai said from under his metal face mask, his eyes burned with mischief.

~TAG: killeroak~

OOC: Here is a link to the Star Wars Databank on the Gen'Dai race, just incase there is any dispute as to wether or not I can take that hit without injury. Also remember back to the Clone Wars animated series season 1, Obi-Wan did the same thing to Durge (also a Gen'Dai), and Durge laughed at him. ;)

And if you are lazy I copied the most relevant paragraph about Gen'Dai in that link,

The peculiar nervous and circulatory systems of the Gen'Dai makes them extremely resistant to physical injury. The Gen'Dai physiology boasts millions of nerve clusters throughout the body, and a vascular system that distributes blood without the need of a central heart. Lacking the vulnerable vital organs of most humanoids, a Gen'Dai could sustain multiple lacerations and even, it is rumored, complete dismemberment and yet still survive. In addition to these extremes of endurance, the distributed neural network gives the Gen'Dai phenomenal reflexes. Should a Gen'Dai sustain too many injuries, they are capable of entering into extended periods of hibernation, during which they can heal wounds, recover from disease, and slow the aging process.

20. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I don't mean to send the thread off track here but I just wanted to remind you guys to please, please continue to ignore any troll attacks or socks that come in here with the intent to cause mayhem. PM any mod, or PM me if I am online and we will take care of it. Ignore the trolls and do not feed them. You have been doing a pretty good job of this so far. I just want to remind you that the situation with the Jedi/Sith Trials is not very good right now and we of the MS are treating any infractions harshly. Trolling of another thread, here or in SWC, will earn the user an immediate ban. So please just keep doing what you are doing and don't send any retributive attacks for what happened yesterday or anything. Strilo and I do not want to shut any threads down but it is a distinct possibility if problems persist. We just wanted to let you guys know and encourage you to do what you have been doing and just ignore the trolls. We promise we'll take care of them as soon as we can.

21. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    he threw the severed arm at Blackthorn and then reached down and turned off the weapon buried in his stomach, and tossed it back to the one armed Blackthorn as well, "Shall we continue?" the Gen'Dai said from under his metal face mask, his eyes burned with mischief.

IC:Blackthorn

As the Gen'Dai threw back Blackthorn's arm, "No," as he fought to stay conscious,"Train me, I will become your best student," as he lost the fight to stay conscious, "I will never give up," he said in a defience voice, as he passed out from the lack of blood and shock, staring into the eyes of Darth Dispicable.

OOC:I guess, I didnt read far enough on your charater. ;)

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003

"No," Blackthorn the Sith said, he was visibly shaken, and appeared to be in a state of shock, "Train me, I will become your best student," he then began to slump over, losing his grip on consciousness he said in a defiant voice, "I will never give up!", and then he was still.

The Gen'Dai shook his head slowly from under the hood of his black robes, he had no need for apprentices. He had his orders from the Dark Lord, and pleasing him was all that mattered to the Gen'Dai. The powerful and neigh unstoppable Sith Lord raised his lightsaber and brought it down across the neck of the unconscious Sith, he did not stop there, he then unleased a powerful barrage of lightning down on the severed head and body of the fallen Sith charring it beyond recognition, and ended his apprenticeship.

With this now done, the Sith turned again toward Lord Vassago and made his way to the location where he was overseeing the duel between the 2 Jedi, Rabai and Burhead. He approached his Lord and stood behind him a step in the proper show of respect, "My Lord," he stated humbly, "Blackthorn is dead." He let his statement speak for itself, and did not offer any details of how it proceeded, the Dark Lord did not need them. The Gen'Dai then crossed his arms and watched as the duel began, or for further orders from his Lord.

~TAG: Nemisis and Vassago~

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Thank you NaboosPrincess. We appreciate the help. :)

Members of the Sith Trials: If you are caught posting in the JT thread, you will not only receive a ban from the boards, but you will be permanatly banned from the Sith Trials. Do not post there, no matter what!

IC: Darth Nemisis

Darth Nemisis finally let the attack of the Sith Lightning off, and stood over the charred body of Darth Ro. The smell of burned flesh was intense, he could barely stand the smell. With a small smile on his face, he left the room, leaving the dead body of the former Sith Lady in the room.

On his way out, he noticed walked passed another charred body, this one was decapitated though. Obiviously it was Blackthorn. He was a little upset that he did not get to see the death of this pathetic excuse for a Sith, he must have been too busy frying Ro to pay attention to what Dispicable was doing.

Nemisis made his way to the room where to fallen Jedi were dueling, Rabai and Burhead. He walked over to the Dark Lord, and Dispicable.

"My lord, it is done. Ro is dead," he said to Vassago. Then, he turned to the Sith Master.

"I saw what you did, Lord Dispicable," he said, smiling. "Good job." He continued to watch the duel, hoping that it would end soon, as he was anxious to see the power of the 'Chosen One.'

TAG: Darth-Dispicable, Darth-Vassago

darth_nemisis

24. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Lord Geoff Kast~

~Lord Kast, walked over the carcoiled bodies of Ro and Blackthorn one of the sith apprentices who Lord Kast sparred with beating him easily. They two apprentices died rather easier then they probably would have liked to. Nevertheless they failed to prove themselves. Lord Kast then approached Lord Vassago, Darth Nemisis, and Darth Dispicable.~

"You summoned me, Lord Nemisis?"

~Geoff Last said to the Sith Lord with a quiet polite tone. He knew this must be important. He then turned to Darth Dispicable and gave him a nood of respect for what the Sith had done to Blackthorn.~

~TAG: Nemisis, Vassago, DD~

25. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Standing and watching, Rilwens eyes widened as she heard of Ro and Blackthorns deaths. Ro was my friend, she thought. I liked her. Her eyes hardened. People die, she told herself silently. It happens.-
    Tag:Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.