main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable~

"My lord, it is done. Ro is dead," he said to Vassago. Then, he turned to the Sith Master.

Dispicable, smiled at this news, of all the events that transpired recently, for some reason the death of Ro was particularily satisfying to him.

"I saw what you did, Lord Dispicable," he said, smiling. "Good job." He continued to watch the duel, hoping that it would end soon, as he was anxious to see the power of the 'Chosen One.'[/b]

"Thank you Lord Nemisis. He did not put up much of a fight, and actually passed out at my feet pleading for his life before he died." The Sith Lord stood in silence for a few moments after he spoke, he was reliving the glory that the Sith had known in the most recent months.

The approach of another, one he had not felt near in some time, approched. Darth Dispicble turned to see a valued allie, Lord Kast. "You summoned me, Lord Nemisis?" Kast said, as he waited he looked at Dispicable and nodded, to which the Sith Lord nodded back respectfully.

He also was paying attention to another, one who was nearby. He felt her emotion at hearing about the loss of her friend, emotion was good, if chanelled properly. The Gen'Dai Sith Lord looked toward Rilwen and reached out to touch her mind, he heard her thoughts, heard that she was bolstering her inner defenses, strenthening herself as only a Sith could.

In her mind she heard his voice speak to her, and her alone. "You are correct Rilwen, people die, all the time. It is the unbreakable and natural rule of the universe, it is the way of the Force." His voice was calm, like that of a teacher guiding a student rather than the menace filled voice of an assassin.

~TAG: Kast, Nemisis, Vassago, Rilwen~

2. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

Once the duels were over and the two Sith had failed to prove themselves, Pestilence stepped down to the arena, where the charbroiled bodies lay where they had fallen. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of charred flesh, the most delicious scent ever. Her stomach rumbled. Why be wasteful?

A few minutes later, satisfyingly full, she left the room and noticed much activity and all of the masters gathered together. She had sensed the new Jedi enter the Temple, and now the two fallen ones were fighting. Wonderful! There was always action around the Temple. She was certainly kept entertained in this place.

It had been a long time since she had seen her Master, Lord Kast, and she bowed to him, along with all of the other masters, respectfully. She was on the cusp of becoming a Warrior, and from there, it was only a single step to becoming Master herself, though this would be the hardest step of all, wherein she would have to prove herself again and again. She was ready, though. She would become a master.

TAG: Kast, Nemisis, Vassago, Dispicibale

3. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Sith Temple

*In the distance the faint sound of an approaching swoop bike could be heard, fast approaching. Draconis flew towards the temple skimming the ground... suddenly his speeder lurched as he struggled to maintain control as the bottom of the swoop grazed the ground below. Coming up on the temple Draconis eased the swoop bike to a stop in the main hangar bay, and slowly dismounted the craft as a number of Dashada guards and hangar crew made their way to service the swoop and start their mantenience duties. Draconis motioned for a nearby droid to unloaded a container from the back of the bike and briefly instructed a service droid to deliver it to his personal quarters at once. As Draconis dismounted the bike many of the Dashada and others stopped momentarily, obviously keeping their distance from Draconis as he stumbled briefly after planting his feet on the cold metal hanger bay floor. Draconis next began to proceed where he could feel the Dark Lords and Masters had gathered.*

*Draconis entered the hall where Vassago and the others had gathered. Draconis was walking slowly towards them his right leg dragging slightly on the floor as his left mechanical leg helped to support him as he slowly made his way to meet the Dark Lord. Draconis' normally black robe was torn and tattered with holes and rips extending throughout the fabric all over it. It was no longer black, but a light sandy color, it was synged and burned in many places and stained purple in many places from blood. Through the robe it was clearly visable that Draconis' normal trappings that he wore on his upper body were completely gone exposing his tattoo covered pale white/greyish skin through his old black robes. Several wounds were visable as thick lines of dried blood streamed down Draconis' body as well as a few wounds from which fresh streams of blood flowed in attempts to clot themselves and seal themselves up. Draconis' hood which was almost nonexhistant desperatly tried to cover his face which was for the most part untouched aside from a few minor cuts and scraps which blead minimally. As Draconis came close to the Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Vassago, Draconis straightened himself fighting off and feeding off of the noticable pain he was in. Bowing slightly as he stood in front of Lord Vassago, Draconis awaited the Dark Lord to address him. As he spoke briefly and softly with some pain in his voice.*

-Milord.-

TAG: Vassago

4. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    OOC: I appologise in doing this, i have been away for a while. What has happened, why is RO and Blackthorn been killed?

5. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rilwen heard the mental voice of the Gen'Dai Sith Lord, Darth Dispicable. Catching his eyes for a moment, she bowed her head slightly, acknowledging both message and sender. A few moments later, she saw her master enter the halls. Draconis was in evident pain, and heavily injured. Rilwen waited to see what would happen.
    Tag:Dispicable, Draconis, any

6. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

What happened to Draconis? Pestilence wondered. Had he run into trouble while researching the Force ability with which Vassago had entrusted him? Were the rebels active again? She stood behind the Sith, ready to lend a hand if Draconis needed any help. She waited with bated breath to hear what news the man reported.

TAG: Draconis

7. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC]
    Lord Black, the reason for the death of Ro &Oak is not of your concern. All you need to know is that they failed for they were weak. Do not make the same mistake as they did.

If Burhead and Rabai don't post soon, we will move on without them. Also, a new Sith Trials thread will be opened soon. This new thread will have more of a RPG feel. It will be a continutation, of sorts, of this RPG. I trust each of you will join.

Darth Vassago---Sith Temple

~The duel had been ordered, yet it had yet to begin. Rabai and Burhead were taking their time getting started.
    As Vassago waits, patiently, Nemisis and Dispicable come up beside him, informing him the result of the duels they'd been in. The Dark Lord's emotion does not change, rather he smiles inwardly. He nods simply, then continues to watch the battle...yet to begin.

He stands with his right hand hidden beneath his cape, whilst he grips the brim of his cape with his left hand. He wears a simple look upon his face, rather emtionless. While standing among his Sith, he feels a presence enter the temple; Draconis. Yet something is different about him; he has changed...for the better.
    Only a few moments pass before Draconis makes his presence known. He bows to the Dark Lord, his Master, and speaks in a subtle, respectful tone. A simple smile tugs at the right of Vassago's lips, though a smile has not formed fully. It quickly fades
    ~

"You have returned, Lord Draconis."

~He speaks. His tone is noble, sounding rather proud...though not overly.~

"I sense a change within you..."

~The Dark Lord says. His pale blue-gray eyes look over his former apprentice as he speaks. It is obvious by this that Vassago is intrested in what Draconis has learned...~

Tag: Rabai, Burhead, Draconis, all Sith...

8. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Sith Dueling Hall

*After the Dark Lord of the Sith had addressed him, Draconis raised his head meeting the Dark Lord's eyes... although Draconis was in a calm state his normally dark blue eyes faded in and out as a yellowish red tint flickered visibly in his eyes. Draconis subtly could feel a sense of curiosity and pride rising in the Dark Lord, yet it was well masked and controlled. Brushing aside his own tattered robe Draconis revealed the item, the ancient text Vassago had entrusted to Draconis. Raising it in front of him in a motion to return the prized possession back to its rightful owner. It was clearly visable that the text was in the same prestine condition it had been when Vassago had given it to Draconis, which was in stark contrast to Draconis' current appearance. As Draconis lifted the text towards Vassago he slowly spoke*

-Milord I have seen things which I am sure you are aware of, but of which very few Sith have ever scene or comprehended exhisting. Milord you have offered me something that nearly destroyed me! Yet strengthened me more than I thought possible... I am indeed changed. Therefor I have returned to await your bidding and serve you!-

TAG Vassago

9. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    (never mind) sorry

10. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

~The book. The book of Sith Spells that belongs to the Dark Lord, Darth Vassago. The book that holds some of the most powerful knowledge in the Galaxy. Just being in the presence of the book...one can feel it's power. Vassago smiles wickedly as he reaches out for the book, moving his cape back over his shoulder. Once his fingers grip it the spine of the book he exhales slowly, his eyes glowing subtly. He holds the book firmly, holding it with his right hand. His cape falls back over his shoulder, as it was before, as if nothing had changed.
    He nods to Draconis as the smile fades from his face. It is just as he expected: the young Sith had been taken to the edges of all things; life, death, reality, insanity. It is all very common in the process of learning the unimaginable power the Dark Side has to offer. Yet, by no means is Draconis as powerful as Vassago...far from it. In reality, he has taken one step closer to
    becoming more powerful...than the other Sith. Yet, it would take years...many...many years to become even half as powerful as the Dark Lord. In all reality...there is none alive as powerful as the Dark Lord. Some Jedi would deny this...but they are foolish to do so.

The Dark Lord returns his gaze to Dracnois, his eyes returning to normal as he does this.
    ~

"I was beggining to question wether or not the power had killed you. If it had, I would have to retrive my teachings. I see now it was not a mistake to hand you this book. You have taken your first step towards more power. You are more powerful than when you had left, Lord Draconis..."

~He pauses for a moment, leaning in a bit closer to the beaten Draconis. Vassago keeps his eyes on Draconis, seemingly peering into his soul~

"But you are by no means a Master. You must be cautious when you use these powers...or you will suffer the fate of many before you."

~The tone of voice he speaks in is deep, cold...and dead. There is no humor or warmth to his voice...rather it is void of all things comforting. Vassago continues looking forward, though he straightens out, standing straight. He inhales slowly, then lets a breath escape his lips. He turns his eyes back to the duel...yet to begin~

Tag: Rabai, Burhead, Draconis, Dispicable, Nemisis, all Sith...

11. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

*The deep menancing voice of Vassago penetrated like a sword... his words always reached into a persons soul almost everytime he spoke. Draconis weezed a bit from the several broken ribs he had, but continued to show now physical signs of being hurts, even though he knew he Vassago coulds sense the pain. The words Vassago impart upon Draconis rang true and Draconis took heed of what was being said to him by his master.*

-I understand Milord, these teachings have both my respect and fear.-

*Draconis used the word fear, he knew Sith were not suppose to have fear... yet feed of of it, but after the experiences throught the last month... Draconis knew that if annoyone was foolish enough not the fear these teachings for the amount of power within would cast aside those who approached it with arrogance, and bravado. Fear could be overcome... which Draconis planned on doing, yet the amount of respect these teachings demanded warrented a bit of fear to be able to restrain oneself from total destruction. So perhaps a different kind of fear, one born out of respect was exactly what Draconis felt. Before taking his leave Draconis reached from around his side and drew from withing his cape an ancient Sith artifact. He had collect several things throughout his ordeal, and he presented this as a gift to the Dark Lord of the Sith. It was a sword the short half a meter or so blade implyed it was not necessarily a combat weapon, but a clear pulse of energy could be felt when holding it, one could feel it had clearly seen its time on the battlefield... the blade was as black as night extremely sharp still no doubt after probably several milennia of lying abandon in the Dark Valley. The hilt was Silver with ancient writting... some of which Draconis could now understand... and dazzling violet jewels lined the hilt reflecting the dull light of the temple. Draconis flipped the blade to grasp the black blade and offer the hilt of the weapon to the Dark Lord. *

TAG Vassago

12. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

Pestilence had the feeling that neither Burhead nor Rabai would survive the night, especially since they had already greatly displeased Master Vassago. She would not want to be either one of them right now.

Soon, she would be a Master, and she greatly looked forward to the day when she could weed the weak from the strong herself. She watched in silence as Draconis passed the undoubtedly ancient sword to Master Vassago. This was a momentous occasion, and would require complete silence from all those not directly involved.

TAG: Vassago, Nemisis, Draconis, Dispicable, Rabai, Burhead

13. Jedi_Sidious

Jedi_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I pledge my self to the darkside

14. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for not posting. :( I will get to it.

Jedi_Sidious, you cannot join. You do not meet the requirements. You must have 400 posts and 4 months of experience here in the RPF.

darth_nemisis

15. Jedi_Sidious

Jedi_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    NP edit: Don't troll.

16. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Your pathetic attempt for a threat does nothing. Next time, you will be reported to the moddess for trolling in our thread.

darth_nemisis

17. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

IC: Darth Nick

Nick looked around the temple, glad to be back after his long time away from the Sith.

Ah, thought Nick. It sure is good to be back into this dark place.

He reveled in the Dark Side before going up to see his masters and knelt before them.

"I am sorry for my time away from the temple; i assure you, after my long while of meditating, i am now stronger than ever," Nick cackled to his masters.

TAG: Anyone

18. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005

I have built a new lightsaber.

Edit:eek:r not...

19. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    ooc: [face_laugh] That's the funniest thing i've seen on these boards

20. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC Rabai:

*rabai listened to the dark lords words and smiled widely, he was going to look forward to ending the pathetic jedis life*

*he activated his lightsaber, and he moved in to the djun so attack stance, at the same instant he drew upon the force, it increased his attributes*

"your move.....burhead"
    *rabai said with a wide smile*

*he was ready for this jedi and hoped for a good fight*

TAG:burhead

21. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC/GM Post] Refrain from posting within this RPG if you are not a member. Also, cut the OOC chatter. Take to a PM.

~Moments pass, and Vassago sees that Draconis has brought him an offering. A sword, ceremonial by the look of it, from his travels. The Dark Lord turns his pale blue-gray eyes down, examining the weapon; though it does not have the look of a weapon used in battle...no doubt, it could be used in a fight.
    Vassago reaches forth, wrapping the fingers of his free hand around the hilt of the sword. A sickly smiles squirms it's way on to his lips. The Dark Side power the sword holds is undeniable; it course through the blade like blood through the veins of any creature.
    After a moment of examining the weapon, the Dark Lord twirls it around with precise skill, seemingly testing the durability of the blade. He smiles inwardly, noting that it is indeed acceptable.
    ~

"Well done, Lord Draconis. This is a fine relic. I am interested to see what other items you discovered in your travels. Once this duel concludes, you will come with me to my chambers..."

~Vassago says. He nods his head slowly, needing not even to hear an confirmation from the young Sith. He then hands the sword back to Drconis, to hold for the time being, and turns his atteiton back to the duel between Rabai and Burhead~

Tag: Rabai, Burhead, Draconis, Dispicable, Nemisis, all Sith...

22. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

*Vassago handed the sword back to Draconis, stating that he was to hold onto it for the time being and at a later time meet the Dark Lord at his chambers to further discuss what had transpired during Draconis' time away, and to show the Dark Lord some of the other many things he had discovered. Draconis wrapped his tatered and torn cape around the sword as he brought it next to his hip for safe keeping. Currently the sword and another sword Draconis kept with him were the only weapon he had on him... both of his lightsabers had been destroyed while during his quest. One might think that he had been careless to loose them.. some stating that a Jedi or Sith never loses his saber... but they had no idea!*

*Moving towards the side of the dueling hall Draconis sought out a place for him to observe the duel between the two fallen jedi. Curiously Draconis stared at one of the two compatants... yes... yes it was the same young jedi, Rabai, he thought... who had burst into the temple one time... A slight smile formed as Draconis remembered the lesson he had taught the young one! Draconis found a spot and sat down in a meditation pose... he needed to rest and heal himself... and do it quickly. Draconis was very drained form his experiences, and was in a vulnerable state... sliding into a slight meditative state Draconis began to feel the energy flowing throughout the room. The darkside was permiating the room from all of the activity and collection of people. Feeding on this energy Draconis began to heal himself and focus in on those who surrounded him, to the others it would appear that Draconis was not paying attention to anything going on in the room, yet he was more intune with the situation and the activities than any other people present, saved the other Masters, and Dark Lords present. Draconis hoped this duel would continue on soon, he wanted to see what fate await the loser! *

TAG any Sith

23. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen held out her hand, gathering her strength. This would be difficult, but she could do it without her actions being noticed. She focussed, sending her energy, part of her own life-force, into her master, Draconis. Rilwen twisted her hand, breaking the flow. This would strengthen Draconis, and accelerate the healing process. Rilwen leaned against the wall for support, her face much paler than usual. She would recover, but it would take the best part of a day to return to full strength. She waited in the shadows.
    Tag:Draconis,any

24. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Pestilence:

Pestilence waited until the sword had been passed and the ceremony was over before speaking. "Masters, are there any tasks that need doing? I am always ready and willing to test myself in order to become a better Sith." She cared not for the duel between Rabai and Burhead. Whichever of the two won, she would never have respect for either one, nor would she ever bow to either one. They had been weak Jedi, and they would be weak Sith. They could both die as far as she was concerned.

TAG: Vassago, Kast, Nemisis, Dispicable, Draconis

25. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Dueling Hall

*Draconis was in he meditative state waiting for the duel to continue... when he began to feel energy entering him almost as if someone was injecting him with their life force. Draconis reached out with the force and traced the source of this energy... it was his apprentice Rilwen, Draconis briefly smiled, but Draconis next concetrated... reaching out to his young apprentice. Sending his thoughts to her Draconis spoke in her mind.*

-Brave and noble of you to help me out apprentice... and although I appriciate your help... which it is! I would warn you not to weaken yourself so much... I will be fine... You leave yourself unecessarily vulnerable at this moment and even helping out a fellow Sith or your master is not worth leaving yourself vulnerable. Never make yourself vulnerable or weak around this place... for any reason! Because even loyalties or friends you think you may have. Will sometimes betray you in order to rise above you, by stabbing you in the back while you are in weaken vulnerable states... such that you are close to putting yourself in. Leave this dueling hall and proceed to a place you like to center yourself and meditate... go there and recall your teachings while you focus on the force through meditation, for this duel is stagnant and beginning to become even more pathetic than it originally was. I will be along after this duel and my meeting with Lord Vassago is finished... to instruct you and give you some practice.-

*Draconis returned to his meditation and observing the duel, after he had finished progecting his thoughts to Rilwen. Beyond the room Draconis felt the flow of the energy within the temple drawing upon it to heal himself... Draconis was wondering what was taking this duel so long! He wouldn't mind teaching the two young wannabee Sith a lesson, but he was hoping for a good show and soe entertainment... so he remained sitting feeling, and waiting!*

TAG Rilwen, any Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.