main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai:

Rabi looked around the temple all the great sith were watching, his lightsaber raised high in attack position, he concentrated and the force came to him, it was extremely strong around him. he gathered the force to him, he thrust out his left hand, fingers splayed wide, hurling a wave of invisible power towards burhead

rabai then moved with speed directly towards burhead, he slamed his saber down directly towards burheads left shoulder, it would be hard to block both attacks, if burhead wasent going to attack then rabai would.

TAG:burhead

2. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Hearing his message, Rilwen looked at Draconis. She bowed slightly, and walked away, heading for her room. Exercising rigid control, she forced herself to walk steadily, fighting the urge to fall over. Finally she reached her own room, and, sitting down, began to meditate.
    Tag:Draconis, Any

3. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: Master_Burhead it has been over 10 days since your last post. May 31, 2005

I understand that some people have prior obligations and that they cannot find time to post fully... but you at least need to show us or tell us that you are being delayed!!!

Although it is Vassago's decission! I think that if you do not begin posting... Rabai will win by default! I suggest you post a response... and then speed this duel up a bit! For we are all growing a bit impatient... from your lack of respect in dueling as you have been requested to do!

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis

Nemisis watches as the duel between Rabai and Burhead commenced. Nothing had really happened so far, and it was quite boring, though Rabai was dominating as he had thought he would. This man would make a great Sith someday, or so Vassago had explained.

Although, Nemisis wasn't too sure though, as he had never seen him fight before. The Dark Lord watched Rabai like a hawk, watching his every move. He wanted to make sure Vassago had made a wise choice. If he did, Nemisis wouldn't complain...If he didn't, the Sith could be doomed.

TAG: Sith

darth_nemisis

5. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    OOC: I hate to tell you this, but Master Burhead is never coming back. A couple weeks ago, I saw him post in the SWC Jedi Trials, which is a clear violation of the rules of our thread. Therefore, this tells me he was never really serious about joining with us, and he thinks that one can just hop from being a Jedi to being a Sith whenever one wants, which to me just demonstrates an immature way of being.

6. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC/GM Mode]

Very well, the duel is off. My apologies. I will have something else for you to do to prove yourself, Rabai. I will be starting our new thread soon, as to get away from this one.

In the mean time, everyone...plese continue posting here, as usual, until we get things going in the other thread. Trust me, it will not be long.

Sorry for the delay.

~Vassago

7. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    OOC: Here's the exact message he wrote: SWC Jedi Trials. And here's yet more proof: SWC Jedi Trials. As you can see, that one is written on 5/29. So, there you go. He's never coming back. Very immature indeed, but to be expected. He ran away just like Sword of the Jedi did. These Jedi should realize that being a Sith is a way of life, not a lark for when you are bored. Just like with a street gang, it's for life.

8. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC: sorry for wasting everyones time, i dont care about the duel the bad thing is that we could have been doing other things during this time! sorry to everyone i feel bad now, thanks vassago and sorry for the OOC.

IC~Rabai:

rabai moved away from the dueling arena, his anger at his opponents cowardice overpowered him, he gritted his teeth and raised his mechanical arm in a fist, he would find burhead and kill him....one day.

TAG:ANYONE

9. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

He could feel the anger within the temple, the pure power sang to him. Wihtin his trance Trent was more than a man, time had no meaning for him. Only the coming meeting with the Dark Lord held any weight with him.

In an ancient stance of supplication he awaited the arrival of this Darth Vassago. While his mind was pushing its will upon the force, Trent's earthly body was growing quite stiff.

Tag: Vassago

10. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Sith Dueling Hall

*Draconis was feeling much better now, as he came out of his meditative state in the dueling hall. Draconis watched as Rabai disengaged from his duel with Burnhead... apparently Burnhead had fled and rejoined the jedi. Rising to his feet Draconis breathed in filling his lungs with the cold air of the temple while stretching out with the force to adjust himself to the changing surroundings. Draconis began to make his way towards the exit of the hall, and then out into the temple halls. Lord Vassago had told Draconis to meet him at his chambers to discuss his journey. So Draconis wanted to return to his chambers and retrieve some of the many things he wish to show Lord Vassago. As Draconis made his way to his chambers he noticed a figure standing... seemingly waiting for something or someone in the main entrance hall of the temple. Draconis eyes narrowed as he focused and felt out with the force... the young Sith was new, and had no doubt come to the temple during Draconis' time away. Draconis walked over to the young apprentice, and briefly sized the man up taking stock of the new addition to the temple ranks. Draconis could feel a strong energy radience coming from the man as he approached... Draconis smiled under his extremely tattered cloak, thinking to himself that this one will make a fine Sith. Draconis finally came next to the yound Sith and spoke.*

-Hello young one, no doubt you are here waiting for the same person I am going to meet! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Draconis, Darth Draconis a fellow Sith here at the temple you stand in. I have not seen you here before, however I have been gone for quite sometime.-

*As Draconis spoke and introduced himself he offered a slight nod to the new apprentice. stepping back brifly and then closer to the new Sith. Although Draconis very few times tried to project his power... he did slightly as he stepped closer focusing through the force and sensing the emotion present in the young Sith. Through Draconis' hood you could see the flicker of his normally darkblue eyes as they flickers red and orange on and off briefly like flames rising and blowing in a soft wind. Draconis then continued speaking... *

-So I sense you await Lord Vassago, I am sure he will be along in due time to greet you. I only wanted to stop and meet you while you wait seeing as we both wait for the same person. -

TAG handofskywalker, anySith

11. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai:

rabais anger ebbed and he moved towards the dueling room to practice his skills, he had not been in a duel in quite a long time. his hood raised he moved through the sith temple he walked slowly observing everything as he walked

he arrived at the dueling room and as the door slid open he moved inside he activated the dueling droids via a panel on the wall, there were three high level dueling droids, rabai ignited his scarlet lightsaber and got in to his djun so attack stance ready for any attack the droids could use against him.

TAG:anyone

12. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis

~Hostillis snuck into the training room, behind Rabai. There he stood for a few moments watching and studying the moves of the Dark Jedi. He used the Djun So form. One Hostillis was not very familiar with.

After the moments had passed, Hostillis walked over to the panel on the wall. He entered a few commands and shut off the droids. Hostillis stepped into the light, revealing himself to Rabai.

"How about a duel with a living being?" He proposed. "Just a friendly one, I won't go too hard on you."~

Tag: Rabai, Sith

13. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai:

as the training droids deactivated rabai turned having already sensed the siths entrance he knew who the sith was, rabai smiled with delight. he had not been in a duel in a long time and wanted to practice his skills.

"yes, we shall duel....for training purposes."

rabai then activated his scarlet lightsaber, the blood red blade coming to life within a second, he raised it above his head in the djun so attack stance.

"i will let you make the first move

TAG:veraden

14. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis

~Hostillis' mouth curved into a wicked smile as Rabai accepted the duel offer. Hostillis pulled back his hood, revealing mutated face that was a result of the attack of a Hssiss when he was 7. He took of his cloak and dropped it to the ground, as he reached to his side and clasped his lightsaber hilt in his hand.

The blade fit perfectly in his grip and he activated the blood red blade. It shot into the air. Its humm echoed through the dueling chamber. Hostillis held the blade down by his side as he began to circle Rabai.~

"Two rules. Firstly, we may only use the force to enhance our blade skills. At no time are we allowed to use it for any other purpose. Secondly, critical strikes are not allowed. This duel will be finished, when one of us deems it ready to be finished, or if one of us are summoned to another task by a master. I am understood?" He did not await an answer. "Good. Then let us begin."

~Hostillis twired his blade, finishing by bringing it to his side, in an attack stance. He used Form I, formally know as Shii-Cho. This lightsaber form was know for its aggresiveness. Hostillis paused for a moment before leaping into the air at Rabai. He landed right at the feet of the fallen Jedi with perfect precision and began furiously swinging at him. His blood red blade a blur of movement.~

TAG: Rabai, Sith

15. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis

Nemisis, not being seen in a couple of days, emerged out of his private chambers, his cloak flowing behind him as he walked. He had a set coarse, and walked with a purpose. He had been meditating the last couple of days, attempting to strengthen himself. During this meditation, he sensed the young Rabai, the one who supposedly had so much potential, was about to be in a duel in the dueling chambers. He wanted to see for himself just how powerful this young man was.

As he walked into the dueling arena he entered the shadows, and cloaked himself throught the Force. As he looked on, he saw Rabai was indeed battling someone, Hostillis. The Dark Lord felt bad for Hostillis, he thought he was all powerful, but he really wasn't, he was just another Sith that would be sacrificed if needed. But, he would watch and see how this match would turn out.

TAG: Noone

darth_nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.