main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith Uprising- updated

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ROE_Biggs, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROE_Biggs

ROE_Biggs Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    hey guys im gonna jump straight into, let me know if its too big a chunk or you want it formatted differently

S I T H U P R I S I N G

Anakin Solo woke with a start, dressing

quickly he rushed through the Jedi Academy

on Yavin 4 barely feeling the cold stone of

the ancient Massassi temple. ?Master

Skywalker? he called softly to wake his

uncle. The Jedi Master snapped awake

immediately, strange I feel only

excitement thought the Jedi Master ?what is

it Anakin?? he replied using a Jedi

technique to banish fatigue from his

body. ?I have had a vision uncle Luke, you

were there as was Valin? blurted the young

Jedi Knight. ?Slow down Anakin, start at

the beginning and tell me what you recall

of the vision? urged the Jedi Master ?yes

Master Skywalker, it began with unfamiliar

surroundings on a strange planet, I caught

only vague images of that, a few names to

go by, then the vision shifted to a grand

chamber where three Jedi were battling, it

appeared as though two were working in

tandem against a dark foe with a double

bladed Lightsaber, again the image shifted

this time to a vast field were a battle was

being waged between a species I?ve not seen

before and a Droid army, finally the image

changed again back to the chamber where the

three jedi were only this time you, Valin

and I were alone and I heard whispers of

names and places long past? explained the

young Jedi. Luke Skywalker Jedi Master

looked at his pupil and mused names and

places long past, sounds very familiar to

one of Master Yoda?s visions he

thought ?Anakin what names did you hear??

?The name Qui Gonn, Gungans and the name

Theed, Uncle Luke the voice said Find Qui

Gon you must and recover ways long past,

you will. What does it mean?? queried his

nephew looking rather excited at having had

a Jedi Vision. ?I do not know Anakin, I

know we must research the name Theed, the

term Gungan sounds as though it is a race

rather than a name or place so we must

research that as well. Qui Gonn in my guess

is person who has knowledge of something

old perhaps the Jedi way of old, come with

me Anakin,? his master acknowledged.

Meanwhile on the

distant Planet of Ison two darkly cloaked

silhouettes were huddled on a

balcony. ?They are close to uncovering the

Jedi way my apprentice?.

?What am I to do Master, we do not know the

location of the planet they seek? replied

the smaller of the two figures anxiously.

?Presume much you do young Apprentice, to

the Sith nothing is hidden go to the planet

Naboo, here are the coordinates, wait there

you must, try and discover exactly what the

planets secret is then return here? chided

the larger figure. ?Yes Master but should I

not destroy the Jedi while they are

vulnerable?.

?Question my orders do you, no we must

pick our battles carefully we are not yet

ready to face Skywalker or Solo, other Jedi

we shall pick off in time but be wary of

those two we must now go?.

?Yes master? replied the apprentice as he

slid off into the night.

Leia Organa Solo strode

quietly through the Imperial palace on

Coruscant when her comlink beeped ?Solo

here? she answered

?Your highness we have an message for you

from Yavin4 it?s marked urgent? came the

reply.

?I?m on my way? she replied into the

comlink and rushed to her quarters. ?Leia I

need you to run some names through a

galactic map and species list, see if you

can find references to the names Theed or

Gungan, I don?t expect immediate results

you may need to have Threepio and R2 take a

look into the old Imperial files too and if

at all possible any Old Republic references

you can find to the name Qui Gonn? greeted

her brother ?I wonder what?s happening this

isn?t a regular request and he appears

impatient ?wha

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    It looks great. I suggest using paragraphs though. ;)

3. ROE_Biggs

Mar 29, 2002
    hmm it was in paragraphs, something strange happened when i posted it.
    i'll make sure the next section comes up properly

4. ROE_Biggs

Mar 29, 2002
    i hope this one formats better for you to read, soemthingseems to be wrong with my psots lol

Barely ten minutes later on the grass landing pad in front of the Jedi Academy Eight Jedi Knights and Two Jedi Masters 0were huddled together ?Fellow Jedi we face several dark choices which may determine the fate of not only our order but the peace the New Republic has re-established after the Yuuzhan Vong crisis. I understand some of you have heard me speak these words before but heed my words now the feelings some of our fellows experienced during the earthquake and the controlled perimeter of the shock it emitted have led me to the conclusion that a Sith Lord has risen against our order? he paused to let his words sink in
    ?also with many of our more experienced Jedi Knights in service to the Republic I fear that the Academy will come under attack and have left Master Horn in charge while I am away I have also contacted Kyp and asked him to return but he is currently needed elsewhere and will return as soon as he can. Excluding Anakin, Jacen and Athena the remainder of you are charged with the responsibility of defending our younger students and apprentices? he continued and pride showed on the faces of the elder Knights ?Master Skywalker what are myself and Jacen to do then? questioned Athena Kee.

?You are to travel together into Imperial space along with your apprentice and make contact with Gilad Pallaeon on Yaga Minor, the first leg of your journey is intertwined with my own and we shall travel to Yaga Minor together aboard separate ships however? he finished dismissing his students ?Anakin prepare provisions for our trip and have Valin help you?.

?Yes master Skywalker,? he answered. As Jedi Knights were going here and there preparing for journeys and others pondering what their Master had told them. The Jedi to whom missions had been bestowed seemed somewhat apprehensive of what was to come. ?Corran I am sorry to take so many of our elder more experienced Jedi from the Academy but if the Sith are on the loose it is needed, hopefully Kyp and his delegation can return soon to aid you but do not count on it and if anything unforeseen arises contact Leia immediately or alert me through the force if I am in range?
    ?We shall be okay Master it is you and Anakin I fear will encounter the Sith before we here at the academy will, please look after Valin?.

?I understand your concern and I assure you I will let no harm come to him, I too fear that Anakin, Valin and myself shall be in the line of fire? ensured Luke ?Valin is well versed in the arts of the lightsaber I?m sure he will be okay? he comforted
    ?But now I must be going? he stated and moved towards the shuttle Anakin had waiting and quickly boarded ?Anakin signal jacen in the Jedi?s Dagger and alert them to meet us in orbit then take us up, all set back there Valin??
    ?Yes Master? came the young apprentices reply from the passengers compartment as Anakin lifted off with ease, he let it hover for a second, adjusted course and headed for orbit and his brother quickly followed suit in the much better armed Skipray Blast boat Jedi?s Dagger.
    In the control room of the academy Jaina Solo was monitoring the communications to the planet when the unit beeped startling her ?Jaina Solo here? she answered it.
    ?This is Admiral Penne Crawley?.
    ?Admiral sir? she snapped to attention.
    ?Sorry for the lack of procedure, things are tense here, sir?
    ?Quite all right Lieutenant, I have orders for you to rejoin Rogue Squadron at your earliest available chance to leave the academy?. ?Yes Admiral I?ll call Master Horn for his approval?
    ?Thankyou Lieutenant? replied the blonde haired female Admiral.
    ?Master Horn speaking, how may I assist you Admiral? he greeted
    ?Jedi master Horn I have orders here asking that Lieutenant Solo rejoin Rogue squadron if she is able to be released from the academy? replied Admiral Crawley ?Very well Admiral I am certain that we can spare her, who is requesting her presence?.
    ?General Darkl

5. ROE_Biggs

Mar 29, 2002
    In the private workstation he had been giving Luke Skywalker awaited the arrival of two of his students, the Jedi Master was pondering how a Sith had slain one of his stronger Knights but an apprentice had escaped, a flicker of movement caught his eye ?Master Skywalker? greeted the shade of his recently lost student ?Athena, it is good you are strong enough in the force for such a visit, what is it you have to tell me? he replied somewhat shocked at the appearance of his Jedi Knights shade ?firstly you must elevate Vella to the rank of Jedi Knight, she fought well against a far superior foe and did not allow her emotions to effect her judgement and the encounter has strengthened her ability in the force beyond measurement? she stated, pausing to allow the Jedi Master to take in what she was saying ?Secondly that you must hurry to Naboo and finally that the Siths plan is to destroy the Jedi and restore Palpatine?s new order, now I must leave good luck my Master and may the force be with you? she concluded as she faded into nothing, Luke Skywalker was contemplating what he had been told when his nephew Jacen Solo arrived with Vella Leoni, the latter of the two Jedi looked like a mess, not surprising she not only lost a mentor but a lifelong friend ?Vella Leoni as a Jedi Master and head of the Jedi Academy I hereby confer upon you the rank of Jedi Knight, it is well earned? he greeted, Vella cheered up slightly ?Thankyou master Skywalker I am honoured that you believe I am ready for the responsibilities involved with being a Jedi Knight? she replied ?what shall we do now?? she questioned.
    ?You shall accompany Jacen to the planet named X-PP32109 and observe Imperial activities there, but beware the Sith will be aware of your presence there? he warned, he looked at Vella ?are you okay to take this mission Vella? he questioned, the Jedi Knight looked at him with piercing Forest Green eyes ?I am ready Master? she replied solidly.
    ?Very well you must leave immediately after you describe the battle with the Sith warrior to me? he ordered, Jacen began recalling the event in extreme detail describing the method the dark warrior used ?Did you see its face Jacen? the young man shook his head, then Luke looked at Vella who also shook her head ?then the Sith will remain mysterious to us, do not worry your actions were exemplary I monitored the ordeal through the force, neither of you could have prevented what happened is that clear? he paused waiting for a response, the two Knights nodded their understanding ?And Vella when you next return to Yavin4 you must select an apprentice to train in the ways of the force? he concluded as he dismissed them to leave on their assigned tasks. ?Anakin come here please? he called to the adjacent room where his nephew was researching the coordinates of Naboo ?any luck?
    ?Yes Master I have located several references to the planet Naboo but have not been able to find specific coordinates, Valin is continuing the search, however I have put together the described trade route mentioned in the files on Coruscant and those here, from the route the space way takes there are only a limited number of Planets that could support humanoid life, I have narrowed the search to two possible systems? reported the Jedi Knight positively beaming with excitement ?excellent work Anakin get some rest and we shall explore the systems you have designated as possible targets after returning briefly to Yavin4? replied his Uncle.
    ?Yes Master? said Anakin as he left to get some rest.

On the planet known only as X-PP32109 Captain Narfaign was outlining his plan to secure the Archaeological site on the surface ?what do you think of the plan General Firtek? he asked.
    ?If I may Captain the plan is fraught with risk but the overall plan is sound, with some refining by myself and Major Terl we can make it work? he replied hoping that his superior Officer did not take offence ?very well General, report back in an hour, the autopsies should be completed by then? he stated as he left

6. Jedisam

Jedisam Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Great start ROE! I read the first post, but have to go to school now, I'll read the rest and reply with feedback later tonight... :)

7. ROE_Biggs

Mar 29, 2002
    The Transports descended to the surface of X-PP32109, as the first of the Stormtroopers deployed on the surface the beasts attacked ?time to test your theory Doctor Shard? shouted Major Terl above the sound of the stun bolts.

?Alright move out? called the Major as the landing ramp to their transport settled and his squad of Stormtroopers deployed, the air was filled with the static hiss of stun bolts as the modified weapons cut down attacker after attacker. Major Terl streamed out of his transport and immediately cut to the left ?follow me doctor? he called over his shoulder as he snaked his way through the battlefield bringing down scores of the unknown species ?Doctor quickly check these creatures and have my squad take any that live up to the Rahl? he ordered as he rushed off into the night.

Major Terl was waiting in the newly setup Archaeological base, he reached to his right and switched on the comm. Unit ?Captain Narfaign, we have proceeded to uncover the buried object, the Aliens continue to attempt to break our defences? reported the Major ?excellent Major, sensors indicate that you are nearing the object, however Doctor Yarrik and Doctor Shard report that none of the larger more intelligent Aliens were involved in the attack on the landing party, and the second colony is growing in numbers, in our opinion they are massing for an attack? came the Captains worried response ?One moment Captain I have a report from the site? he stated ?good news Captain we have uncovered a small arm length device and several Data Cards? reported the Major.
    ?Excellent, send them up immediately and evacuate the area Major? ordered the Captain ?Yes sir, the artefact has been extracted and is enroute to your command ship? came the reply a minute later, the Major looked suddenly to his left and a worried look appeared on his face ?Major?? questioned the Captain ?Major? he replied his heart beat rising and suddenly the transmission ended ?Captain we have lost all communication with the ground? called his communications officer.

A large frown appeared on the Captains face ?any ships lifting off from the surface? he replied worriedly ?none sir, we do have a new contact exiting hyperspace in the sector? replied the Sensors officer ?identify? replied the Captain quickly.

?The ship is not broadcasting however profile suggest it is Lord Sibinac?s personal shuttle? came the reply ?they?re hailing us Captain? called his comms officer ?on screen? he replied calmly as the image of a dark hooded figure appeared ?Lord Sibinac, it is a pleasure to see you? greeted the Captain ?no pleasantries Captain, have you recovered the artefact I entrusted you too excavate? commanded the Sith Lord his presence engulfing the Captain ?My Lord we have encountered strong resistance from the local inhabitants, however the Artefact has been uncovered and was in the midst of being transported to my command ship when we lost contact with the surface? quivered the Captain in reply awaiting his death.

?What local inhabitants Captain?? demanded Sibinac staring directly into the Captains eyes ?My Lord we have encountered an unknown race that appear to be defending the site and Ruins on the far side of the planet we were investigating, they are extremely aggressive and resilient to laser blasts? explained the Captain ?this is an unforeseen complication Captain, but it is not your fault I should have anticipated guardians, I am coming aboard to investigate these creatures, I assume you have some remains of them aboard? queried the Sith Lord as he docked his shuttle aboard the Imperial star destroyer. ?Yes my Lord, we have two dissected Corpses and several living specimens? greeted the Captain continuing the interrupted conversation in the docking bay ?Excellent Captain lead the way? ordered Sibinac, the Captain led the way to the containment chambers. Two guards stood at attention ?open the hatch? ordered Sibinac, the guard immediately obliged and the Sith charged through the hatch and proceeded to locate the Aliens ?Lord Sibinac

8. Jedisam

Feb 24, 2002
    Well... that was a long day at school huh? :) I still haven't had any time to read your fic. Soon though. Hey ROE have you already typed this, completely?
    Continue posting man! :D :)

9. Jedisam

Feb 24, 2002
  10. Jedisam

Feb 24, 2002
    Keep posting man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.