Sith vs Jedi (Fan Force Community version)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Lordban, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    Since both communities have showed up on this board, why not have a Sith vs Jedi thread ?

Be warned : I'm not creating this one just because I'd like to flame Jedi or I'd like to see Jedi flame Sith. It's meant to be a nice and, above all, a funny contest, so leave your lightsabers by the door when you come in please :)
  2. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
    //Curly voice//

A wise-guy "independant" Sith, eh? ;)
    Nyah, nyah, nyah.

//moves to poke Lordban in the eyes//
  3. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh well, looks like we'll begin a Sith vs Sith first ;)
    *summons a sheep to protect his eyes*
  4. The Flying Dutchman Jedi Master

star 4
    ahh Ban - starting your own topic he!
  5. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    Not starting it for me.
    It'd be fun if we saw how well the Jedi and Sith who have immigrated on this board fare in combat ;)
  6. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    errr... isn't our little European version good enough ? so you want to annoy NJ here too ???
  7. quigon70 Force Ghost

star 5
    please no ek started the lightside darkside pezside battle ground i fought in
  8. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    sorry quigon70, but I don't understand what you wrote.

Ban dear, don't you think you and Pat have enough troubles ? why do you want more of them ? overconfidence, huh ? :p
  9. The Flying Dutchman Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    Nah, I just want one thing : have fun, and share the fun.

Now for my overconfidence : don't you think you might actually underestimate me ? [face_mischief] (sowing the seeds of doubt to harvest a bounty of discord... a favorite of mine [face_devil] )
  11. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    We, underestimating you ? why, no, of course no, that would imply our having some esteem for you, BanBoy [face_innocent]

we haven't have we ? :p

okay for those who aren't used to our little SithVSJedi thingy, please remember that we are only k-i-d-d-i-n-g :D
  12. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    You definitely have esteem for me : you consider me as an enemy [face_mischief]
  13. The Flying Dutchman Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - funny :p
  14. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    ARGH ! A 1-mile long post ! (the "reply" button playing hide and seek... now there's a devilish trick, FlyBoy !!!)
  15. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    Ban, dear, of course we don't underestimate you...that would be impossible, since there's nothing lower...

16. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    you speak words of truth, Queengodess. Welcome on this board, Kee, btw =)
  17. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you, Twinnie! Of course I'm speaking the truth...I am the trutht, don't you remember? ;)

So, what about kicking some Sithass?[face_devil]
  18. Naga-Sadow Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i bet you don't know what the sith REALLY are anyway....
  19. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    you wanna join the party Queengodess ? cool :p

Naga-Sadow, pleased to meet you =) I'll give you my personal definition of a Sith : some so-called nasty guy you have fun annoying :D that definition fits perfectly with Lordban my brother, at least :D
  20. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    *force chokes Twinnie until she apologies* [face_mischief]

Oh and btw, Kee, what's top and what's bottom, before you go and argue I can't go lower ? :p
  21. sithlord_exar888 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    the sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rulethe sith rule

nuff said ;)
  22. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    that ain't very convincing, sithlord_exar888 :p (sorry about the tongue, I'm just trying to get some air through Ban's attempts at strangling me... does anyone care to help, by the way ? )
  23. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    *Sigh*

Ban', you simply can't limit your permanent humiliation to the Euro board, now you really want to make it worldwide.

;)
  24. sithlord_exar888 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    whaddya mean it wasn't convincing.
    sith rule, jedi drool

sith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi droolsith rule, jedi drool

sith rule, jedi drool
  25. Lordban Force Ghost

star 5
    Aw, c'mon, Nwalme, this was an invitation to the Jedi Lightsiders and Dark Lords of the JCC, but if they're not there, as long as it's still as funny I don't bother.

(and don't worry, remember, you're as wraithly as I am by now :p Oh and you've got horns, a side effect of the MadCowerization(TM) -> you look ridiculous, Nwalme :D )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.