main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SITH vs. SITH

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2004
    At last the darkside consumes!!!!!

MWA!!! HA!!! HA!!!! HA!!!! HA!!!!!

CRACK HISS!!!!!!!!!!! (the blood red light saber of the sith hums...)

Face your destiny Darth Spookius!!!!!!

2. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    You dare oppose Darth Spookious.

That is a unwise move my ......... apprenticesssssssss...

ZZZZZZZIIIIIUUUUMMMMMMM (Ignights his saber with a dominant look upon his face. Hatred in his eyes.)

For I am the Sith Master, Lord of all Sith [face_devil]

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    mmmmaaaaannnnnnn.......

It's getting intense in here.

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    It in the imortal words of Han Solo.

"It's not my fault?"

I can't help myself the darkside clouds everything!!

Don't think I can hold it back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

Jan 23, 2004
    "I see your shwartz is as big as mine!"

"When last we met I was but the learner. Now I am the MASTER!!"

(the darklord kicks the cane out from under Darth spookious's hand knocking the sith to his knees. DARTH STARDOG holds his saber high over his head to bring down the killing blow.)

"Bow before me... for your mother drinks Jawa Juice!!!!!!!" (the sith apprentice taunts)

6. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

Jan 23, 2004
    "Is there no fight left within you Spookious?"

"Am I to obtain the title of THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH so easily?"

(stardog-d-sith lightsaber hums over the fallen sith.)

"If you will not fight...then you will meet your destiny!!!!"

MWA!!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Sits in corner, watching with amusement, and wondering when these guys will realize that it is she who is the supreme Sith of the Southeast galaxy.* ;)

8. Darth-Spookious

Jan 16, 2004
    * Neeeeevvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrr !!!!! *

Deflects Darth-Stardogs' lightsaber with the slightest effort. You underestimate me my apprentice. Jumps up with the Force , flipping in the air over Stardog. Repositioning myself behind him. Holds lightsaber at opponents neck. Now, You will back down !

With his free hand he sends Force Lightning to the innocent audience. No one is greater than I in the Sith Arts.

* Brightstar falls to the ground. Electric force bolts jolting through her body. You are no match for a Sith Master. *

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Gets up off of the floor, and dusts herself off, seemingly no worse for wear*

You caught me by surprise. That was rather unsporting of you. ;)

I am just here as a spectator...for now. [face_devil]

10. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    "Hey take it easy spookious..."(uses jedi mindtrick)

"I was under the influence of the darkside. You know I would never oppose the true dark lord of the Sith... "

(reaches down and helps brightstar to her feet)

"She is only a spectator?"

(worm tounge voice whispering to the dark lord)

"But she stands before us my lord. Pretending to be the real lord of the sith. What would such a just and noble lord do with such a little thing like this. Such a little..thing..."

(stardog turns to brightstar smiling his blue eyes starring at her as he blinks and they become as black as his soul.)

"I sense her fear." the apprentice whispers.

11. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

Jan 23, 2004
    "Together we can rule the South East galaxy as Master and Apprentice!!!!!!!"

Stardog-d-sith points his saber towards brightstar. The hate swelling within.

"You may control the sprinkles for now...But you shall see the true power of the DARKSIDE!!!!!!"

"I have already secured us a hidden fortress within the old warehouse district of Coruscant. It is only a matter of time before we strike the killing blow (Over at the Atlanta GA Board Hint! Hint!)

"We shall join forces my Master and turn this....empress into Bantha Poodo!!!!!"

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Laughs lightly*

You sense my annoyance, not fear. You know so little about the true power of the Dark Side. You would do well to join me...or at least leave me be. You do not know me, so do not underestimate me.

My Sprinkles Empire is just the way I make money, my true power is known to very few. Even the great Emperor himself gives me a wide berth. Oh yes, he sends his lackeys to dog my steps, but he does not dare do so himself.

I can bend men's minds to my will with little effort. I can injure or kill with a thought, should I choose. Be wary of crossing me.

Why fight, when there are greater rewards to be had in cooperation? The choice is yours.

13. Darth-Spookious

Jan 16, 2004
    An Alliance you say ?

Well Darth-Stardog ? Shall we join her or finish her off right now?

14. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

Jan 23, 2004
    "AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"So much easier to just kill her... master. This talk of an alliance seems weak!! What are we to gain by letting her live?

(twirls his lightsaber, the hum from the blade going round and round)

"This empress...She must be a Libra for she has a forked tounge. Her words are like poison!!!"

"She seems to have already...put you in a trance master. And sooooo... quickly! I might add."

(points his lightsaber back at the empress the glow of the ruby blade glowing upon her face very close)

"Well...My Empress... What have you to offer? Credits? Sprinkles? Action figures? Master Replicas?"

"And yes empress...It is your fear... I sense..."

15. Darth-Spookious

Jan 16, 2004
    "Well stated my young friend. A promising advisary you have become but, her powers are weak. I'm unaffected by her beauty as well as her knowledge of the Dark Side."

Well empress? Action figures? Sprinkles? ..... Master Replicas...hmmmm?

Now 2 glowing red sabers confronts the empresses stare.

16. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Stares down the two men, unafraid*

Oh yes, I can give you sprinkles, master replicas, and any other trinket you might desire. But information is what you will find most useful. My position, and my network of well-placed spies, gives me information about anyone or anything within the galaxy. And do not act as if that would not be of some use to you. I can see into your minds...you both crave power. And power is not always gained by brute force...although I have used that method myself from time to time.

The fact is that I could rid myself of your threat without much effort. Do not let my affectation of vulnerability fool you, my lords. It is how I draw in my enemies. It is how I get them to let down their guard.

*Suddenly, the two Sith Lords can feel their airways being constricted, ever so slowly. They realize that it is Minacia doing this, although she has made no movement at all. They try to counteract her attempt to asphyxiate them, but to no avail.*

I did not come here to fight. I find that those of great power can accomplish so much more when working together. It is a waste of time to combat each other, when there is so much to be gained.

*She ignites her own lightsaber,twirling it negligently*

You have three choices, my lords. Ally yourselves with me; leave and let me be; or try to kill me. Although I must say that two against one is rather unfair. Just ask Lord Maul. ;)

17. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH

Jan 23, 2004
    The sith apprentice looks to his master smiling and force pushes brightstar scross the room her body smacking the wall POW!!!!!! as her lightsaber falls to the floor.

DARTH SPOOKIOUS- raises his hand and grips the empress around the neck with the force holding her in place!! the empress is frozen by the grip of the dark lord as stardog-d-sith walks out of the room. The dark lords eyes penetrate the empress soul.

STARDOG-D-SITH-returns with the largest boom box in the galaxy and a case of beer! He pops the top on two beer and uses the force to throw one to DARTH SPOOKIOUS. The dark lord grins at his apprentice as the the two sith knock the beer back!!
    They hold the bottles out together as they use the force on the bottles sending them together CRASHHH!!! the broken glass flying throughout the air. Stardog reaches out and Bightstar's lightsaber flies to his grasp. the apprentice marvels at the light saber as he ignites it. CRACK HISS!!!!!! the blade hums as Brightstar looks on in fear. Stardog points the saber to the boom box and the music comes to life turned all the way up to ELEVEN!!!

(foot note for this to work play NIN March of the Pigs. Do this right now! Good... I made you do that with the darkside!!!! HA! HA! HA!)

The music is so loud you can now barely hear the hum of the saber as stardog ignites his saber in his other hand. SNAP!!! HISS!!!!

"Lord Spookious I believe we shall grant the empress her request! I shall begin this fight and when I grow weary of toying with her then you can take over!!

The darklord of the sith smiles at his apprentice.

Stardog looks to the empress the two sabers humming in his grip he swings them together causeing the arc of the blades to send sparks into the air! SSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! he release them together and spins slinging brighstars saber toward her like lighting!!!!! The saber stabs the wall beside her head the empress eyes quickly turning to it as lord Spookious release her and cracks open another beer.

"Now you forgot one choice empress. The one where I take your head and we turn your empire of sprinkles into the empire of BEER!!!!! All in the name of the sith of course." stardog smiles.

"Shall we?" the apprentice beckons to his prey.

18. Darth-Spookious

Jan 16, 2004
    "Interesting to say the least. We may keep you alive a little while longer Brightstar Remember my young apprentice Stardog...Keep your friends close but, keep your enemies even closer. Uses the Force to get 2 beers. A Guiness and a Harps'. With the Force Spookious pops the top. Stardog uses the Force to suspend 2 icy mugs in the air. Spookious pours the suspended beers into the mugs. Half in each glass. This is what we call a Dark & Tan, Brightstar. Drink it and you will feel the hatred grow inside you, making you stronger.....

Now let's go deal with this Typo character....

hahahahah....just picking with ya Typhoo

19. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Retrieves her lightsaber and takes the proffered beer*

You know, I wouldn't normally condone drinking and dueling. ;)

20. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    'You know this is more like it! Three dark lords of the Sith knocking back cold beer. The force is strong amongst this group. I feel that a great alliance could be formed here after all. Or perhaps I'm just getting a good buzz. We shall see...

(Stardog-d-jedi laughs as the three Sith Lords toast to the love of a galaxy far, far, away."

"TO EPISODE THREE AND THE LONG ROAD OF SITH!!!"

"CHEERS!!!"

21. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Cheers........ bbbuuurrrrppppppp!!!!

You know Brightstar you're kinda cute for a Dark Lady.

* hugs the other two sith, "Love ya'll man" *

* Let's take the Infiltrators for a spin through Beggars Canyon *

22. Darth-Spookious

Jan 16, 2004
    Spooky Your not piloting my ship in that condition. I'm driving.

23. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    SHOTGUN!!!!!!!

24. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Now, now, Gentlemen. You two shouldn't be piloting anything in your condition. ;)

Who wants pizza? I have coupons to Jabba's Pizza Hutt. :p

25. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Now you're talking Brightstar!! JABBA THE HUTT PIZZA!!!!!!!

What do you mean!!! I can pilot anything!!!

(Takes a big swig of BEER!!! And trips over his dark cloak falling over laughing big time!!)

To Infinti and Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.