main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Sith War Discussion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dan-yoda, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Since this thread is related to a story set in the Sith War era, I think I should put it here. Here's the interview for this mega fan fiction event:
    d33jr: hey
    Dan Yoda55: Hi
    d33jr: whats the title and how does it affect the story?
    Dan Yoda55: The title is Star Wars: Sith War Chronicles and it affects the story since it centers during the sith wars (generally before Tales of the Jedi #1)
    d33jr: Okay then...why did u decide to write this?
    Dan Yoda55: I have no freakkin clue :-D. But the story is that on August 8th 2003 for some strange reason I decided to start a series of fan fictions based on the Clone Wars while I was waiting for my grandparents to come that evening. Each episode was going to be the size of a whole fiction instead of in SWC where each episode is a chapter. I then wrote the first episode of Clone Wars (which has the SAME plot as SWC) and sent it to TFN. They said I shouldn't release it because of the Clone Wars cartoon, so I posted a poll on TFN for what it should be about and Sith Wars won.
    d33jr: cool. knowing that u didnt decide on the sith war... i would still like to know what interested u enough to make it a choice...
    Dan Yoda55: I just thought of every possible kind of thing it could be about and Sith Wars was one (there were sixteen choices in total).
    d33jr: sounds good
    how did the characters develope?
    Dan Yoda55: Well, I actually used the characters from an RPG campain my friend and I did, since it took place in the Sith Wars. We created those with using the mere 16 species that teh RPG rulebook provided (I don't have the Ultimate Alien Anthology
    d33jr: o ok. where did u get all the info to base this on?just made it up or read somewhere?
    Dan Yoda55: I got it all from the Essensial Chronology (SP?) since I've never read Tales of the Jedi, so I just used that to know what happened in the period and created new characters around that.
    d33jr: interestingd33jr: how long did this take to write?
    Dan Yoda55: Well, I guess I can say a week for Season 1, but it had been planned since August so I guess you can say either a week or many months.
    d33jr: :p neat how many times did u have to rewrite before it seemed right? Once :cool:
    Dan Yoda55: Not including the Clone Wars rough draft
    d33jr: lol. Why only once?
    Dan Yoda55: Well, I beta read it and all so grammar's good, but I just love the plot.
    d33jr: did u use any real life experiences/people as starting places or just completely make them up? and situations, etc for that matter
    Dan Yoda55: No, I just completely made them up, even though Kaldo (the Duros Jedi Master) is kind of a mix between James Bond and Superman
    d33jr: neat how long have you been writin storys like this or writing in generel, not school related
    Dan Yoda55: Since April 2002, in the wake of the Episode II anticipation (I was 12)
    d33jr: neat how about non SW stories? do u only write SW, if not how much, when did u start taht?
    Dan Yoda55: Same month, same year I started at the same time
    d33jr: neat how much/how many have u done? and about what?
    Dan Yoda55: I have done 9 (not including ones I made in 2004), and they are Star Wars, Star Trek, Gundam, Lord of the Rungs, Harry Potter, and various Marvel Comics (go to http://hometown.aol.com/danyoda55/me.html for more info)
    d33jr: cool
    d33jr: do u like how the story turned out? and will u write more?
    Dan Yoda55: I love it. I think it's great and I think that you will love it. That all depends on the fan reaction, even though I will do another even if you say it sucks :-D
    d33jr: sounds great good luck
    Dan Yoda55: Thank you so much
    d33jr: LOL

Go to http://hometown.aol.com/danyoda55/sw.html for more info. Thanks

2. dan-yoda

Sep 14, 2003
    Here's an idea I got from another forum: I put up a thread about an upcoming fan fic and then I make a thread and people draw concept scetches of the characters (this is NOT art request). Here's the thread: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14367001&replies=2 Thanks

3. dan-yoda

Sep 14, 2003
    Here's the Sith War Chronicles Trailer:

SWC TRAILER

The Twentieth Century Fox logo comes on, followed by the Lucasfilm one. Then, these words appear on the screen.
    ?Before the Phantom Menaced the galaxy?
    Then the screen shows a close up of 10-year-old Anakin Skywalker.
    ?Before the Clones Attacked?
    You then see some clips from the Battle of Geonosis
    ?Before there was A New Hope for the Galaxy.?
    Then you see a close up of Luke.
    Luke: I want to learn the ways of the force and become a Jedi like my father.
    ?Before the Empire Struck Back?
    A close up of Vader dominates the screen.
    Vader: Luke, I am your father.
    ?Before the Jedi returned.?
    You then see another close up of Luke.
    Luke: I am a Jedi.
    ?There was war?.
    Then the SW theme music blasts on and you see several starship, lightsaber, and blaster battle scenes then you see a close up of Tollé Perit, a young Mon Calamari Jedi.
    Perit: Why do we get all the spy missions?
    You then see a close up of his master, Braddox Kaldo.
    Kaldo: It?s nothing of great importance.
    You then see a close up of Kaldo, Perit, and Shaina Malon (a female Jedi) in the cockpit of a starship.
    Shaina: Hang on.
    You then see a close up of Voren Fett, a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, holding Dyaka Tyanika (an old man) by the throughout.
    Dyaka: My name is Dyaka Tyanika.
    Then Zerra Kzhan, a female fighter pilot, takes up the screen.
    Zerra: But Dyaka Tyanika created Hyperspace centuries ago! You can?t be him.
    Dyaka: But I am.
    Then you see a close up of Darth Terrorous who looks exactly like Darth Maul.
    Terrorous: Kill them all.
    Then you see the Leviathan, a massive Sith Ship, blow up a planet.
    Kaldo: We just traveled time.
    Then you see some clips from the Battle of Geonosis.
    Perit: But that?s impossible!
    Then you see a close up of a rodian crime lord named J?Errot Chido.
    Chido: Believe the impossible.
    ?In an age of war?
    You see several battle clips
    ?The only thing that stands between good and evil?.
    Several more battle clips.
    ?Is them?.
    You then see Kaldo, Perit, Shaina, and Zerra Together
    ?Star Wars Sith War Chronicles?
    Then you see some of a duel between Perit and Terrorous.
    ?3-19-04?

4. dan-yoda

Sep 14, 2003
    THE TRAILER FOR SITH WAR CHRONICLES IS UP! SEE IT AT http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14709703&replies=0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.