main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

?Sith Witch? character trailer now available!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by crutag-ventor, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    The new ?Sith Witch? character trailer is now available at www.adeceptionoftheforce.com (see signature below). The trailer was kept short so that the surprises that await you were not compromised. ;) Please post comments and questions below, and enjoy. :D

Thank you.

2. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Hey! You forgot to tell us what weapons the sith witch had. You tell us what bounty hunter/jedi master/ scoundrel has but we know nothing about mrs. sith witch.

3. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes this is true, but because of the type of character she is and her involvement in the plot it was important not to show here greatest weapon. It is something that has never been done before in a fan film, and it must be kept ambiguous at best. ;) All of the trailers do not show any of the highlights or plot points of the film. We wanted to make sure we don?t do what most trailers do and that is show the best scene and tell the story of the film. That way people will enjoy the film more, and hopefully will be surprised when unexpected things arise.

4. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    mesa likes! can i have a Sith Witch for Christmas, mommy? pweeeze?

5. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    She is a professional model and has online representation with www.umodels.com among other agencies like Stars exc.

buliwif Sith Witches are very dangerous and expensive toys. I?m not sure you could handle one. :p ;)

6. shwanzi

shwanzi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I'm sure that you've heard this plenty of times before, but...

WHEN IS THIS FLICK COMING OUT?!?!?!

I've been looking forward to it since April. Talk to me, tell me somethin!

7. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    shwanzi All we have left is one blue screen shot and about 5min. worth of dialog looping. Tha Sau, has been working long hours to finish it. Hopefully in two weeks. ;)
    Thank you for the encouragement! :D

8. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    I can't get the Sith Witch download link to work. I remember having trouble with your site before

9. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes, I say, you Mac users are a lot of trouble. :p The trailers on the left are for Mac users and they haven?t been updated lately because they are more difficult to setup. :( I?m sorry for the inconvenience. It should be updated soon. :D

10. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Keep up the good work Eric! I am thrilled to hear it is so near completion.

11. sithtwin

sithtwin Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Hey it's about time my own character trailer was released! ;)

12. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    well, simply put, this film looks very intriguing... i'm anxious to see how it turns out... and by the way, if you didn't get the idea before, i think that sith witch is GORGEOUS!... 'nuff said.... :D

13. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    I must agree with you. [face_love] On one of the days of shooting my friend was operating the camera; he seemed to have a difficult time staying focused on the job at hand. Actually, he did keep the camera focused but on the wrong part. ;) Anyway, I think a lot of single men will be getting there Star Wars (PG) fantasies come true with this film. :eek: You will have to wait and see.

14. DARTH-VAIN

DARTH-VAIN Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Only PG. :p
    Excellent!

15. Lord-Darth-Bane

Lord-Darth-Bane Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    This one a long time I have watched?

16. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Thank you everyone for all the interest in the film! Everyone here has continually given us the motivation to finish what we started. I look forward to being one of the, ?have completed a film? group here. :D

Sincerely,
    Eric

17. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Looks good, although I felt a little gypped by the trailer until I read your post. I can't wait to see it.

18. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001

Two weeks and counting. I can't wait!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.