Sac, CA ?Sith Witch? character trailer now available!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crutag-ventor, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ?Sith Witch? character trailer now available!!!
    The new ?Sith Witch? character trailer is now available at www.adeceptionoftheforce.com (see link in signature below). The trailer was kept short so that the surprises that await you were not compromised. ;) Please post comments and questions below, and enjoy. :D

Thank you.
  2. G-Dub Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Great work!

Wow, you weren't kidding about keeping it short. I think that's good, though. I hate it when a whole film is given away in trailers. (cough..MIBII...cough)

I'm so interested in your movie. I have tons of questions, but I'll just ask one for now. Where did you film it? The big rocks and stuff look great on camera, and I was just wondering where they were.

3. crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Great to hear from you G-Dub. This part of the film was shot last year at Folsom Lake when the lake was at its lowest point in years. It provided an excellent setting for a remote deathly looking wasteland.
  4. fn_clone Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Impressive, very impressive. I don't know about ya'all but I'm pretty stoked about this.
  5. Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling

star 1
    so cru, when can we expect the full flick?
  6. crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We have about 5+min. of dialog looping and one more blue screen shot to get, and that is pretty much it. Hopefully two weeks, but I have said that before. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.