main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Sith Witch is not amused.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith_Witch, Sep 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    ok, moving right along

2. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Yes, JL, Thats exactly what I'm doing :D

3. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    yep, know the feeling :)

4. palaidious

palaidious Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    Excuse me SM, but this is not the time or place for this kind of stuff. You may find it fun to carry this on, but I do not. This is not something you have any right to say and if you wish to speak, please do so in private. We both know she is a good woman now, let's let go please!! Be good to your future and leave us to ours. Thank you sir

5. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Excuse me SM, but this is not the time or place for this kind of stuff.

Then why did you come in here and start this?

You may find it fun to carry this on, but I do not. This is not something you have any right to say and if you wish to speak, please do so in private.

A fine example you set there, again, you're the one who chose to come here and mouth off,

We both know she is a good woman now,

[face_laugh] Word of warning buddy, she's one hell of an actress, and you've been experiencing the performance of a lifetime,

let's let go please!!

I'd like nothing more, I can expect to have you away from where I hang out then?

Be good to your future and leave us to ours.

I've done you no harm, I never even knew of your existence until a few weeks ago, you are the one who has decided to come here and see if I'll take your bait, I have no quarrel with you, and you should have none with me, any ire you feel I respectfully suggest is directed at the wrong person.

I have no wish to see her, or ever hear from her again, nor do I wish to ever hear from you, I wish you the best of luck over there, and sincerely hope you know what you're getting into.
    The human body was only ever designed to carry one personality after all.

Thank you sir

No no no, Thank you ;)
    And Blessed Be,

6. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    just ignore the casual passerbyer

7. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    *Ponders the appropriate thing to say and just decides that life will be even better than he could have hoped for now*

8. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    BlahBlahBlah...

BlahBlah BlahBlahBlahBlah...

Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah...

Phew!

BlahBlah

9. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    Yeah dude blah indeed

Palaidious was being unintelligent!

10. Sith_Witch

Sith_Witch Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I'm thinking it's well and trully time that I said something on my own behalf here as someone is so very blatantly taking advantage of the fact that I do not have constant access to a computer...

If you wish to bag me out, kindly do it in person unless you're too afraid that my personal and inner strength will leave you by the way side...

And yes, this may be showing how you've gotten to me, but I really don't care. It's about time that someone showed you how much of a child you really are sometimes...

11. ACKA_RO

ACKA_RO Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2001
    Children behave

you guys just need to let loose. One of you is about to get married and the other is moving on. Go to your corners and leave the ring.

"P" leave him alone you need not lower yourself to disruption

12. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Personal and inner strength.................

Now I have really heard it all. Run along little girl.

*Looks at subject and laughs*

Who cares if your amused ? really ?

13. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Play nice.

14. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    *running through fields of flowers at his feet*

Lets not fight amongest ourselves. Come play with me everyone. I'm open throw the ball, over here!

*slumps down*

You guys are NO fun, I think I need a hug. :(

15. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    All of this is starting to rate a big 9.9 on my wierd **** 'o Meter...

16. palaidious

Nov 4, 2001
    this is not meant as any reply but simply a statement for those of you that say you have heard enough or that find all this so weird. If you were honest with yourselves and others, you would have removed the people you so called did not want to hear from, off your used watcher lists and even on your secondary ID's. Many of you may not care for me through reputation or through my words, that is just fine by me. But let's be real with the world, if you want not to hear about this, remove us from your lists. Otherwise you are not kidding anyone. As for this getting weird, well it is not really weird, mistakes were made on all sides here. can we all just let the mistakes go as well as let go of the witch, she has made her choice. no reason for any of us to continue acting like injured children, heal and move on. we will remove you from our lists as soon as you do the same.
    Thank you all for understanding that we all should just walk away from this, maybe now with this appology to those I offended we can do so. Blessed Be

17. ACKA_RO

ACKA_RO Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2001
    "P" I trust you will stand by that.

"SW" please let this all rest now, you uch ahead you need your enegies for. Correcting old mistakes and shooting down mistakes of others will just hold troubles. Some of these people care about you still, perhaps enough to be the ones the Goddess has panned to help you get home. Life is long and hard, this has been done and finished. Let those who continue this, doit without you. Let those who help you, be blessed for it. Enough Said.

Hello People
    I am aware that some of you in this board belong to our faith as well. I ask that you all show some of our famous Wiccan Faith and let these people move on as I have asked them to do for you. No one here are bad people, just some bad mistakes were made and believe it or not, enough suffering has come of it. These two people have been friends of mine and Palaidous has been a member of the foundation for several years. Acctually, I guess I have known them both for about 6 years.
    I realise none of the others of you know me, but I do ask you to honor the request of letting them move past this, they have much healing of their own to do as well. They have set a date for their Handfesting and released their bands. Sothose of you that truely believe the Wiccan faith will understand. Those of you who do not, it simply means that as of the day they did this, just short weeks ago, they made promises to their Goddess to oneness.

I gather from what I read one of you is the one left in the wake of this. Please take solice in understanding that with each new lesson you become stronger. I would like to tell you that you also taught some lessons to many people on restraint. Find yourself someone new that has already learned the things you have here.

And a word for any of you Wiccans who truely believe your faith, other than that one. Find a way to help get the one leaving your homeland, away from your homeland. This way the healing can complete on all sides and the learning of the new life she now begons, can begin. She is going to live in a 100% Wiccan community and life will be far from easy.

Remember the three fold law...What you do will come back to you three times over.
    This would be something done for you, with your faith, Her for her faith. The one who heals there and his faith and most of all, it would be an unselfish act in the eyes of the Goddess. Done in unselfishness, you will see why it is called the three fold law.

"L L"...I believe that is the initials I am looking for. I have seen your name on the invite list for our foundation. When the invitation go out in the new year, I hope you concider joining.

Now, may we have an end to this thread? I am also a Star Wars fans and this discussion need not interfear any further.

Akca_Ro...(*krkt*)

18. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    She needs help leaving, perhaps she can hitch a ride with some boat people !

Have a safe and happy voyage SW.

19. ACKA_RO

ACKA_RO Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2001
    and this is supposed to assist in calming things?

you have my heartfelt sympathy for your lack of tact

Please let this rest

20. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Ro, I have read your PM and will respond to that in due course,

I just have one thing to say though on the subject of letting go.

She can go, I'll even gift wrap her, I have no idea why you ppl chose to bring this issue here, nor do I care very much.

This has been without a doubt a very strange chapter in my life, and one I'm glad to see the back of.

As for having ppl on watched users lists, yes Palaidious, I recieved your PM, I have no idea what secondary account you're speaking of, however, on the only account I use, IE: this one, She ain't on it,

Ro, to be honest, I have no reason to believe you aren't Palaidious, Kasteele, or who ever you were on the Dominion boards, in other words, exactly the same person by the initials J.W.

Also, as for the constant requests both here and via PM to just let go, this is all I want to do, I have no idea of which sock puppet to PM over this whole mess, so I'll say it here.

I just want to be left alone, nothing more, have a good life and all that, just keep outta mine.
    I find it quite bemusing as to why you pop up and then request I be the one who drop this, personally I wish I'd never picked it up in the first place months ago.

Ro, if you are who you claim to be, then I will consider your request in the PM.

21. palaidious

Nov 4, 2001
    Well AB, if you can use my initials, so what. As for Ro and I, well, no, she is not me. at least I do not think I grew those parts and live in your country

As for the rest, I leave my comments. I believe we all could use to grow up some here, me included. Good life to you sir

22. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    *pa*padlock to aisle 4... padlock to aisle 4*/pa*

23. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Is everyone done here? Can I lock this now?

24. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    yeah , but who do i put the padlock on :)

25. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    I hear LD likes to be tied up/handcuffed... whatever :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.