main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sithian_Goddess

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by sithian_goddess, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithian_goddess

sithian_goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    yeah, im not exactly new here but since they updated the site im sure there was a few changes so yeah im totoally new because i forgottened but now i want to come back...

2. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Welcome back S_G. I dunno about the changes since I've only recently gotten here, so hopefully someone else can help you out.

3. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Pleased to meet you, Sithian_Goddess. [:D] I still feel like a newbie. [face_blush]

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Sithian_goddess! :)

It's nice to see you coming back. About the changes, I'm not sure if there have been many since 2004. The most important changes which came to my mind are the format bar when you reply to post and that you can change your time zone now. :)

But if you have any questions about anything that you - no matter if it is old or new -, don't hesitate to ask us, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome back.

Yeah, not a whole lot of new stuff happened. Except for the zombie plague, oh and the sun burning out, but nothing big. I hope you stick around, no leaving and coming back after another two years, okies? There's plenty of reasons for staying, so don't be shy to explore. Heck, you can make yourself home just here at WNU if you'd like. Check out the Map of the Boards to help you find your way.

Enjoy your returned stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.