main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith's Xmas Spectacular 12/14/13 - December Meeting - 1 pm Thorntonfest, 2:30 meeting

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Nov 15, 2013.

1. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Life SUCKS!!! Sometimes I have no choices (sorry, Zoo), and this is one of those times. I just got word I'll be working Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to make this at all!! And I had a fantastic Bantha present, too. Sorry for all the hoopla, but you should all know I'm very vocal about my opinions. Have fun everybody, and have a great holiday season (I know I won't because I'm also working Christmas and New Year's days, overtime pay for CVII I guess). See you all next year, I hope...

2. ladyblues

ladyblues Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 18, 2013
    Geoff and I would like to bring cannoli or tiramisu. But please let us know if there's another type of dish you'd like us to make instead, and we can switch.

PtrsonsZOO and catz44 like this.
  3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Looks like we are going to have 35 to 40 people, so lots of bread will need to be had. Catz, keep it on your list but know I LOVE garlic and will need to doctor it up [face_devil] Sourdough bread would be awesome too.
    Sorry you can't make it Jawa, I really hope it's not because of my post. Need to figure out how we can get that many people in here :p

catz44 likes this.
  5. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Naw, it had nothing to do with anyone's post. We're still good. I'm just having a really rough time at work this month. I'm truly sorry if I came off as a jerk. I think I need to just quit saying yes to everything and digging myself into a hole. Have fun everybody, I still love you all.

FanForced likes this.
  6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002

OOOH Tiramisu is my favorite....*drooool*

7. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Could you do an updated food/person list, including FB? 35-40 people would be the most crowded meeting ever! Yay and yikes!

Tentative agenda:

-Thorntonfest at 1 PM for those who want to arrive early and go. Meeting to start at 2:30.
    -Non-raffle tickets for sale
    -RMFF elections - vote! Voting ends on December 31st, unless we call it early...
    -Green screen training debrief & WOTR update
    -T-shirt update, if we have one
    -Float thoughts?
    -Treasury update
    -Any other business?
    -January meeting - 3rd weekend = 18/19. Any particular day or place?
    -Photo!
    -Let the White Bantha out and let's do the gift exchange! Usual rules apply? Perhaps only 2 steals to move it along??

And a surprise from the Thornton's... We've been cooking up a game we'd like to play after the meeting is over. Hint: X-Wing Parking.

catz44 likes this.
  8. corran_r9

corran_r9 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 2009
    I'll do some sausage onions and peppers. Sorry for the late reply on this, wasn't sure if I was actually gonna make it! Also, I need a favor from someone. I need to leave Central at 5pm to go to the airport. Would someone be willing to hold off on drinking to take me over there? You can drive my truck there and back to central so you don't waste any gas. Thanks!

nnaydolem likes this.
  9. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I will bring a food tray, prolly veggies. I had hoped to make something this time, but ain't nobody got time for that! (At least I don't. )

nnaydolem likes this.
  10. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm looking forward to it!

nnaydolem likes this.
  11. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    nom nom nom

12. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I think we should have the election results at the meeting. I don't think there is any need to drag it out.

FanForced likes this.
  13. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

C'mon. Please, please, please?? What about the sus......wait for it......pense?!?

14. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    I'm with Nerf on this.

15. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011
    I was thinking of bringing a dessert - brownies. How's that sound besides amazing?

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  16. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Parking - If you can't find it in front of the house, park on Cherry we are the corner house. If that looks full; there is a park on 110th on the right before you turn onto Clermont.

Getting food ready now.

17. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I would if I had time, what is listed was a combo of FB and the boards on what people were bringing. If someone else would like to do that, great. I have a total of 25 on fb but their +1's were not listed, same for the boards. I have at least 5 people coming that haven't posted anywhere but text or verbal. There's also some people in the maybe column (at least 3) that have said they are coming. So that is how I got to forty-ish. Some people are leaving at 4 and others are arriving, so it shouldn't be too bad.

18. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    So it helps to plug the crockpots in for it to cook?

19. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    On our way be there around 2:15

20. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Thanks for hosting, Kim and Jeff! We appreciate you opening your home to our motley crew. Great food and fun times during the white bantha gift exchange.

Congratulations and good luck to the new slate of officers who were all unanimously elected today!

FanForced and catz44 like this.
  21. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    It was an awesome time, as always! And thank you very much for putting the game on upstairs (even if I did annoy a few people with my insistence to see the screen). :D GO NAVY!

22. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    nnaydolem likes this.
  23. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Such a nice looking crew, thanks to jt for not being in it - oh I mean for taking the picture.
    I had to look at the election ballot to see who else is in office, congrats to all, we will make 2014 a great year. Stuff is already in the works.

Thanks to everyone who came, sorry we took the picture too soon but I know there was people that had to leave early.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  24. Fontana

Fontana Jedi Padawan

Mar 23, 2011
    Thanks for hosting Kim and Jeff! I had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone!

25. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    And then there's this:
    [​IMG]

FanForced likes this.