1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Sittin in a Bar 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    ok, Just for the record...I'm still here...I'm just waiting for Fel to post for Deneveon, and for anyone who needs me to tag
  2. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Deneveon what kinds of clues are you looking for?
  3. --Jango_Fett-- Jedi Padawan

Yamas looks around the bar, noticing that it seems to be very quiet.
    Yamas takes a sip of his drink and turns to Colun, "Is it normally this quiet?"
    He finishes his drink and says to Colun "Can I have another Blue Ale please?"
  4. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    Colun looked at the man.

"Depends on your definition of quiet. If you mean that people around here tend to mind their own business, then I'd have to say, no...it's not quiet...but if you mean quiet as in the fact that no one has died tonight...then yes, it is unusually quiet around here.

A man walks up behind Yamas...
  5. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Gonna be gone for a while, can someone control my character? Fel, I'd appreciate it if there were something in your apartment then would help me find your contact or at least help me find someone who knows your contact. I dunno, really.
  6. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4

Fel's Apartment

You find a picture of Soontir standing with a woman. At the back of the frame is the adress for the tapcafe.
  8. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Been a very slow month hasnt it. Well I just thought (after days and days and more days of seeing our fine rp slip slowly but surely to page 3) that Id post. *starts banging head very hard on computer desk* I feel that this pit of boredom is bottomless.
  9. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    I know...I've been here...awaiting someone to play...but no one shows up. If you would like, I'll continue with your charicter...and we'll pause everyone else.
  10. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I'm back. Thanks for the info, Fel.

IC: Deneveon started searching for anything that seemed important, but this cat-and-mouse game sure was strange...
  11. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I think you're supposed to go to the tapcafe adress at the back of the frame.
  12. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm back guys, sorry I was gone a little longer than originally predicted.

Torce looked out at the blackness of space. He found it somehow calming. Torce shut his eyes, and began slowly drifting to sleep..

Tag: Baron_Fel and/or Wildwookiee
  13. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes that would be nice WW. (thank god)
  14. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    Alright...we're back in business
  15. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Yeppers.

IC: She noticed a woman standing with Fel. She picked it up from his desk and studied it. She was about to return it when she notcied some scribbling at the back of the frame.

Her eyes danced as she copied the address onto her datapad. Racing out of his apartment, she jumped onto a speeder and left.
  16. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    hey Wild Wookie can you continue my characters story please. Thanx
  17. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    it seems like just yesterday that I was seeing the world trade center towers collapse. We will never forget those who died, the fire fighters, the policemen, the workers, and the passangers in the planes. God Bless America.
  18. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm Sooooooooooo bored. Just curious but is this thread dead. I mean no one posts anymore. Well I just did so I guess we go back to page 1 on the rpg boards. But still no one posts.

Please someone reply
  19. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    all right im going to try to revive this thread! yes it is an impossible task but I must try!

-EmpFett
  20. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm here...been having bandwith problems, and been unaible to post...please contact those who wish to continue...I think I'm going to start this all over again, from the beginning, and add a little more structure to it...I'm learning each time. This time, I'll give each of you specific goals that you are wanting to accomplish.
  21. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to PM Deneveon and Baron_Fel

-EmpFett
  22. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    groovy...you get several others to post in, saying that they like this game, and I'll restart it, and think up some clever quests for you to perform.
  23. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still here..I'd like to have this game started again..but WW, one suggestion. It sounds like you are gonna put some limits on the game and make it more linear..I think that we should stick with the same format, because the whole key to RPing is keeping it open and letting people shape the game..the problem was that we had a lot of inactive posters (myself included, towards the end at least). AGain, just a suggestion, feel free to ignore me if you'd like. I'll play anyway :D
  24. EmperorFett Jedi Master

star 4
    You see that, I shot a PM at Kenobi, seems like I hit him :D and I agree.

Ill try for a cuople of other people

-EmpFett wuz here
  25. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    Indeed you did, if it wasn't for EmperorFett I wouldn't have been posting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.