main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sittin in a Bar 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Intergalactic Mafia eh tough guy?! You think you're a wiseguy now huh Jimmy? Hand me that blaster and let me show you what real wiseguys are about, stunad.</sopranos & goodfellas>

What am I supposed to do now, considering that Baron_Fel has been nowhere in sight and he's pretty integral to my storyline?

2. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Well, come back to the cantina...I don't know where fel went, but if you come back, we'll get more started.

3. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    What do I do?

4. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Just post yourself in the bar, give me a bio that uses the formula on the first page...

I'll then throw you into the fray.

5. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    The Zabrak holsters his pistol, but keeps it at the ready. "So, will you take our offer Gel? If you don't, I'm sure there are more daring people around here..." he says.

6. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Kane Darsith was born a slave.All he knew about his father is that he had a Sorro-Sub Cutlass 9 fighter called The Black Hole.Kane worked in Mechanics but was also a good hand to hand fighter.One day at the age of 7,he struck down a soldier and his owener made a deep red vibro blade scar on his cheek.He still has that scar.Three years later,he struck another guard,stole his blaster,and killed his owner.He also took his owners vibroblade and escaped in the Black Hole.For the last 17 years he has been hunted by the Empire,his former owners.In a Sabacc game he won his modified blaster.He still flies the Black Hole and Goes by the name "Red Scar",or"Scar".Came to this Bar to look for any type of work.

7. Drnobabyno

Drnobabyno Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    "Give me the 6000 now, and show me the rest, and the job's practically done already."

8. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting.

IC: Deneveon returned to Imperial HQ. She was allowed to land. She asked for her commanding officer.

They can't put me on a mission and leave me hanging! She thought angrily. They'd better have a good explanation for this...

TAG: WW

9. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Deneveon stood before her commanding officer,

Sorry about pulling you Deneveon, but Baron Fel has been found, so we didn't think we should trouble you any more. There is another charicter that we'd like you to keep an eye on. His name, or the name that we know, is "Red Scar" He's a wanted murderer and all around criminal. I want you to bring him in before the bounty hunters do...I don't want to pay their fees.

Do you accept?

TAG

10. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    OOC: *in luke's whiney voice* but that last post magnified my ruthlessness!!!!! Fine, have it your way!!!!

Rex: yeah you can be my partner or something

IC: Kenji slid the 6,000 credits over to gel. Then he showed him the 9,000 more. "That good enough for you? Now go kill him before he dies of old age!" As Kenji started to put the 9,000 creds in his wallet he looked at wind. "That duro stole my wallet!"

He ran as fast as he could to the duro that had taken his wallet. The thief was standing alone near the bar. Kenji ran to him and grabbed his shoulder, dislocating it. As the duro turned to him in anger, Kenji grabbed the other shoulder doing the same. By now the vile creature was in some serious pain, Kenji decided to put him out of his misery, he karate chopped the duro in a specific spot on the neck. The thief dropped to the ground, stunned. Kenji then pulled out his type 5X mandalorian blaster and set it to kill. He was ruthless as he shot the duro over and over and over again. Kenji knelt down to grab his wallet.

OOC:

WW: 8-} [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] how do you like them apples!?!?!?

-EmpFett

11. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    IC: The wallet that K Fett picked up was not his wallet, but that of the Duros that was just shot...how did he know that all duros looked the same? The wallet had Identification chips, thirty creds, and a black bag which could only indicate spice...this duros was a spice head.

The Duros in question had actually vacated the bar after palming Fett's wallet. With this, he went to a seedy motel by the name of Jus'than Hideaway...where he left it in a saftey deposit box, and then left.

;)

12. EmperorFett

Jul 14, 2002
    OOC: WW, I just can't win against you! At least I got my ruthlessness out!

IC: Kenji Fett swore. Then indicated to Wind that they were leaving. He walked and talked "That wallet has the rest of my credits in it. Were going to find that thief. But where to start?"

-EmpFett

13. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    "Let's try the Jus'than Hideaway. I've seen a lot of pick-pockets and thieves around that scum hive," says Windsor. He then flips the bartender a coin. "Sorry about the mess."

14. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting. Been busy. I'll post soon.

15. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce kills the storyline and magically warps back to the bar.

"I'll take a Johrian whiskey please, barkeep."

16. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Colun smiles at the new customer.

"That's a neat trick...here's your drink...it'll be 2 creds."

17. Drnobabyno

Drnobabyno Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Gel slid the 6,000 credits into a pocket sat back down at the bar. He casually asked the bartender about the best way to get transport to Corellia.

OoC: Is it okay to leave the planet or do you want me to stay here?

18. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon thought for a moment, then nodded. "I'll do it."

TAG: WW

19. EmperorFett

Jul 14, 2002
    Kenji Fett grabbed his helmet off the bar and put it on. Then he looked at Wind. "Alright then. Lets take the Slave III" They walked out of the bar. "You think that the thief is still there?"

-EmpFett

20. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: You can leave planet any time you want to...but the point is to interact with other players.

21. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC:
    Well since my last PC has been incarcerated, I will create a new one.

Type: PC
    Name: Dienekes
    Nickname: Nek
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Concord Dawn
    Family Name: none
    Native Language: Basic
    Foreign Language: Huttese, Rodian, Bothan
    Credits: 8, 000

Appearance
    ---Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
    ---Weight: 180 pounds
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black, graying
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Clothing: Normal civilian clothing (paded to resist laster bolts). Custom built medium strength body armor and helmet in ship.
    ---Other: Mandalorian insignia on left shoulder

Personality: Humble, helps others, does not like killing
    Habits: Keeping quiet, oils armor, and repairs armor
    Likes: Working on his ship, armor and weapons. Helping people. To be alone. Humble people. Subtlety. A good drink.
    Dislikes: People who kill for the sake of killing. Fighthing needlessly. People who think they are superior to him.
    Talents: Sharpshooting, hand-to-hand combat, piloting.
    Intelligence: Smart +
    Strength: Normal without armor. Strong with.
    Agility: Normal without armor. Quick with.
    Speed: 8mph
    Weakness: Tries his best not to fight
    Limitations: Paranoid
    Racial Attributes: none

---Primary Weapons: Two blaster pistols, and vibroblades.
    ---Secondary Weapons: Modified blaster rifle (with vibro-bayonet, grenade launcher, range finder, and laser sight), thermal detonators, and forcepikes.

Personal Ship
    ---Name: Baptist of Flame
    ---Class: Warden-class Light cruiser
    ---Shields: Strong
    ---Engines: 20 Space units, 18,000 kph
    ---Weapons: 1 warhead launcher (facing fore), 2 twin laser cannon turrets, 1 ion cannon (facing rear), 2 laser cannons (fore), and heavy repeating blaster (near entrance ramp).
    ---Starfighter complement: none
    ---Cargo: 40 tons
    ---Personnel: Mostly droid controlled
    ---Passengers: 10 passengers
    ---Accessories: Normal ship accesories. Modified reactor.

[b]Backwater System[/b]

The [i]Baptist of Flame[/i] jumped out of hyperspace midway into the system. It then entered at top speed toward the one inhabited planet. "This is Captain Nell of the [i]Baptist of Flame[/i] requesting landing instuctions," Dienekes transmitted towards the quiet planetary spaceport.

"Land on Pad 21K," the alien voice on the other end grunted before cutting the link.

The Captain turned to his droid, an R2 unit by the name of Al. "Hey Al mind taking command of the ship while I get ready for the planetside trip." The droid beeped an affirmative and Dienekes entered the ready room that was left unchanged from it's use by Imperial boarding parties. There he took his two trusty blasters and one vibroblade. The ship shook as it entered the atmosphere. Minutes later, Dienekes got off and made way for the local bar.

TAG Wildwookie

OOC: Can you cook up something to happen on his way?

22. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: OK

IC: A gang of seedy looking swoopers eye the man. That kind of man doesn't look like he'd walk around unarmed, but he looks like he could carry some important material.

Three of the bikers walk into step about twenty paces behind him...while the rest circle around infront of him to cut him off.

23. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

As Dienekes walked out of the landing area he could hear footsteps behind him. Unfortunately he had nothing on him that would allow him to detect them without turning around. So he put his right hand into his pocket and gripped the handle of his blaster and set the safety off and set it to stun. He stopped and turned around, "Is anyone there?" he asked, blaster still in pocket.

TAG WW

24. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Baron Fel
    IC

The cloaked man turned around to see two men walk out infront of him.

"What do you want?" He said.

The right most man smiled, showing that most of his teeth were metal implants.

"We want what everyone else wants...money; and your example. Give us what you have on you, and you wont be hurt."

One man stepped out behind thier prey, and pointed a blaster at his head.

Tag BF

25. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Dienekes saw the blaster pointed at his head. "Please don't shoot me I'll give you what you deserve." He turned around and looked at the man, he then looked like he was looking for his wallet when he pulled out his blaster and fired the stun bolts at the assailant. Dienekes then rolled away from his last position, setting his blaster to kill.

TAG WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.