main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sittin in a Bar 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Baron Fel

The Assailant with the blaster dropped to the ground, stunned. The other two pulled out their blasters and fired, but the man was no longer there and their bolts fizzled dead in the mud. The two assailants break to the right and the left, and began to get their prey in a crossfire.

Tag BF

2. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Dienekes jumped to the side to dodge the bolts. He then turned to the thug on his right and fired three kill bolts, while his left hand pulled out his other blaster and fired a wild barrage of red behind him at the other thug.

TAG WW

3. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Baron Fel

The man that had the medal teeth got hit twice in the arm and once in the abomen which launched him to his back, and out of the fight. The second man dodged the barage of wild shots, however, he got a few of his own off.

TAG BF

4. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Scratch last post, please.

IC: Deneveon shook her head. "Bounty hunting's not for me."

She saluted lightly and started to leave.

5. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Deneveon

IC: Then what are you up to Lieutenant? the Commander asked...How do you think you should serve the Empire?

6. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

Dienekes turned around to fire more accurate shots when he saw the thug opening fire. He dropped onto his stomach and watched the red bolts fly over him. He then aimed both blasters at the man and fired.

TAG WW

7. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    (Sorry for the absence...)

"Well, if he just left the cantina, he should still be there. That or he dropped off your stuff there. And I think I'll take my ship Kenji..."

Windsor heads out of the cantina and goes to the docking bay. "Meet you there Kenji!" he calls out, and gets in his ship.

8. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: To make this game go faster, PM the people in your party that you are tagging. Due to abesnces, some might forget to come and re-post.

Baron Fel

The thug wasn't as lucky this time. The prey had turned into the preditor as three red lances skeward stright to his heart. He dropped, dead.

TAG

9. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "I'm a pilot, sir. I don't have the skills you need for finding whoever you want. You'll be wasting your time, and I'll be wasting mine."

10. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    IC: "Right" Kenji Fett said to Wind and then ran off to Docking Bay 49 where his ship was docked. He got in and jumped into the cockpit. Kenji sat back and relaxed as he piloted it to the motel by the name of Jus'than Hideaway. As he was flying he noticed that Wind's ship, the Blacklight Demon, was flying in front of him. Kenji decided to have some fun. He flew quickly up a side path and then forward far infront of the Demon. Kenji grinned. "Chicken" He said as he flew straight at Wind.

OOC: did anyone notice that my docking bay was 94 spelled backwards [face_laugh]

11. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Just then, a Sorro Sub Cutlass 9 fighter jumped out of hyperspace.It was closly followed by 6 modified tri-fighters.The Blackhole,or so the ship was called,suddenly turned around and fired two laser bolts into the cockpit of the ship right behind him and the ship burst into the flames.He turned again and sped being followed by another ship.Over the widescan he said "I surrender" and stopped.The squadron leader wanted revenge for his fallen wingmate and fired a proton torpedo at him.the Blackhole turned foward and the ship behind him was destroyed.The squadron leader was stuuned.Kane also known as "Red Scar" took this oppurtunity to fire 2 proton torpedos into the leader.Three down,three to go he thought to himself.The last three fired many bolts into him,they even disabeled his hyperdrive,but it was not enough.in 6 minutes all the tri-fighters were destroyed.
    He landed on the planet to repair his hyperdrive.after landing,he found out he needed many more spare parts.He walked into the nearest building,which was a small bar.He went up to the bartender and asked "Wheres the nearest repair bay?"

12. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce slid 2 credits over to the bartender and took a sip of his drink. He glanced in either direction then leaned forwad.

"Hey friend, you seen a Rodian named Deelko in here lately?"

13. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Plookoon

Colun looked at the newcomer and smiled.
    "repair bay you say...well, I don't rekon there's a decient one on this planet...though I'm sure you can find some scrub in this sith hole that could help you out if you needed it."

TAG

Kenobi

Colun turned to the next man. "didn't we have this conversation a couple a' months ago? I seem to remember a young man such as yourself looking for a rodian by the same name. You didn't find him on Nal Shadda?"

TAG

14. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    "Oh well.Anyone here got any space parts for sale?Oh, and get me a drink."He said tossing him a coin.

15. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Plokoon

Colun the Bartender took the coins, reached around and grabbed a dusty bottle, which contained some brownish yellow liquor. He poured it into a dirty glass and handed it to the new customer and muttered somthing about "damn kids."

16. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon left.

Fast-forward a few lightyears later...

Denveon entered the bar. "Corellian whiskey, please." She slid over a couple of credits.

TAG: WW

17. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Scar looked at the dirty glass,then glared at the bartender.He picked up the glass,took a drink,then spit it all out."You call this drink?I've tasted nerfmilk better than this!"

18. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Plokoon

Colun threw his rag down on the Bar

"Then go to your mommies house and order some Nerfmilk...this is a bar you son of a vrelt...now suck it up and drink, or get out of my sight. Better yet, do both!"

Colun turned from the man, and towards the new commer.
    Deneveon
    "Ah, miss, I believe that you have been here before as well...it seems to me that there's a lot of familiar faces tonight.

TAG ALL

19. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: By the way, does everyone like the TAG rule I made

Once you tag someone in here, please PM them to let them know that they need to respond.

I think that this will eliminate posters who post once or twice, then cease to...what do you all think?

by the way, you don't need to TAG me, because I frequent this place quite often.

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Ok.

IC: Deneveon nodded. "Yep. You got the best stuff I've seen in while..."

21. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Scar gave the bartender a mean look.He set down the glass and walked to the back of the bar to ask if anyone had his spare parts.

22. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Sorry for the long wait, been real busy.

IC:

Dienekes got up and sprinted to a collection of lights. As he got closer he discovered that the place was a good sized bar. Thinking that there were more thugs on the street, he entered.

He walked straight to the bar and got onto a barstool. He called the bartender over, "What's the local specialty barkeep?"

TAG WW

23. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Windsor pilots the Demon towards Kenji's ship as fast as possible, then breaks off at the last second. "Doubtin' my piloting skills again Kenji?" says Windsor through the comlink. He then puts his ship down next to the crummy hotel.

TAG Kenji

24. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "So, how 'bout that whiskey, barkeep?"

OOC: Won't be here tomorrow. Just so you know.

25. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    No one had Scars spare parts.He got his ship and fired 12 proton torpedoes at the bar.In a great explosion,it was destroyed!!!He then got in his ship and flew to Earth and lived happily ever after in a house made of cheese with only carrots and potatoes for company.Eveyday he ate raw Frodo for dinner.The End?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.