main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sittin in a Bar 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon chuckled lightly.

"Oh come on, Imperials aren't half as bad as you think. We just like to..." she took a gulp of her whiskey. "Make ourselves protected."

She finished her whiskey. And took a booth near the back.

2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I am on the run Soran, Because Vader wants to know where I have my children hid, I am trying to get to Tatooine to get my son Can you help me with that? I would like you to tag along, in case I got into any trouble. Padme probed Prontinus again, HE is here for something, But I can't figure out what, PAdme withdrew from his mind, Would you care to accompy me on my misson. I have room in my cargo hold for your ship. Would you come with me?

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Nekara came up to the bar and slid onto a stool. She kept her head still but her eyes took in the room and its occupants.

Intresting she thought thought to herself

The Bartender came to take her order

"I'll have...."

Nekara's gaze slide along the wall lined with colorful bottles

"Something Strong Please"

4. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Colun reached back and grabbed a bottle of Shiv Blossom Drops and put it on the table. He grabbed a glass and threw blue powder into it. Then he slowly tipped the bottle over the glass. No liquid could be seen running out, but the blue powder in the bottom became liquid, and then begin to fill the cup. To someone who didn't know that Shiv Blossom Drops was a liquid that was colored in Ultraviolet colors, this was an amazing site.

He handed it to the lady who passed a couple of credchips his way.

5. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Nekara looked down into her colorful drink, if it tasted as good as it looked, she would be set

"Thanks"

Nekara leaned back on her stole and looked around the bar. Now to have some fun...

6. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I'd love to come, thats where my cargos going anyway.
    Soran felt like some one was watching him, but when he turned to look he saw no one

7. Mandalorian_Jedi__

Mandalorian_Jedi__ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    *Stepping into the bar, Concealed face in Mandalorian armor, he slipped to a far end of the bar. At every noise he looked up and it was apparent he was hiding. Asking for Correllian whisky, He took off his helmet, but stayed from most people drinking in silence and watching the door.*

8. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Good we leave in the morning, my ship is in docking bay 56. Padme Said

9. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    56, ok.
    He still felt eyes leering at him

10. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius glared back at the bartender with his cold, bloodshot eyes. He slammed 20 credits down on the bar and said,

"Here, keep it this place needs all the help it can get."

Proitus then contiued to look around the bar, hoping to find his quarry that he had been sent for.

Then again he felt he was being probed....

And this time he found out who it was.

A woman sitting down the bar from him, was probing him, for what he did not know.

But he was about to find out.

Protius slowly rose and spoke.

"YOU!!!!! WOMAN!!!!! Who are you, and why do you probe my thoughts?!" He said, pointing an accusing finger in the woman's direction.

11. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    PAdme Heard what Prontinus had said, she looked up and her hood dropped off, Don't you recgonize me Prontinus? I was probing you to see what your intentions were here. I hope no harm was done. My name Darth is Padme Amidala.

12. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    "Well ,well ,well, well, WELL! If it is'nt Padme herself!" Protius looked her dead in her eyes, and chuckled.

"No harm done, you say? Of course not my dear. You've saved me alot of trouble, in fact. Palpatine, in his great wisdom, has decided that you are a threat to him. And he sent me here to kill you. Too bad really, your such a lovely woman."

Protius then reached into his belt and grabbed his lightsaber, and held it at arms length, but still did not Ignite it.

"Vader wanted you too you know, I don't know why, that's none of my buisness. Too bad he's not here, you might only get captured instead of killed."

And with that Protius ignited his lightsaber and slowly began to walk towards Padme.....

13. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Soontir Fel was sipping his bottle silently when the argument arrupted. His mind wanted him to pull out his carbine, but he kept his emotions in check.

A Sith? Padme Admidala. Things were getting stranger by the moment.

Instead of doing anything, Soontir just kept quiet and listened into the conversation.

14. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    Soran stood, he could take this no longer. A hold-out blaster in hand and a sneer on his face
    Ok pal, why don't you sit down, it seems your drunk.
    He saw others fingering their blasters

15. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Colun looked at the Sith Warrior who was advancing, in a drunkin state towards the woman sitting at the bar.

"Hey, you wit the lightsaber...why don't you jus' sit down and drink...there's a strict no weapons usage policy on the door. And if you look around you, I beleive that you see plenty of patrons that would be willin' to help you extinguish that over done shavin' kit."

He motioned to Padme to leave out the back.

"Hey kid," he said to Padme, " if you want to live...the best thing to do is to NOT tell everyone who you are...it's a lot easier to live when people know you're just some obscure person...now you have this drunk sith guy on your tail..."

Darth Protius looked at Colun the Bartender, giving him a stare that reeked of anger, and of Whiskey.

16. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius glared at Soran. All he needed was somone interfereing with him.

Proitus then smiled at Soran.

"A blaster? HUMPH! How quaint!"

Protius then used the force and snached the blaster out of Soran's hands. He caught the blaster, and threw it up into the air, and then promptly cut it in half with his lightsaber.

He did all this with one swift movement.

"Now sir, as you are no longer armed, Perhaps YOU would be good enough to sit down!"

Protius then again used the force, this time pushing Soran into a vacant chair.

Protius just shook his head.

"Young people."

Protius, having then delt with the interloper, turned his attention back to Padme.

"Now, my dear, where were we?"

17. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    A smile crept onto Sorans face
    If you think I'd only arm myself with a hold-out blaster you are gravely mistaken
    He motioned Pad to the back
    Now my friend let us go our seperate ways

18. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius looked around the bar and saw that there were quite a few people that were glaring at him.

He also saw that Padme was quietly slipping out the back.

Knowing that although he could kill a few of these bar flies, sheer numbers were on their side.

Having no alternative, Protius deignited his lightsaber and sat back down.

"Well, then. Very well. She can go.......For now. I'll still get her in time."

Protius then turned his attention back to Soran.

"As for you, my boy, I would like to deal with you, however, my bottle is much more important to me than taking your life. Whatever weapons you may have, they are unimportant to me."

Protius then laughed and started back into his bottle.

He had let one enemy go, and made another.

Small Potatoes.......

19. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, my computer was out of it for a while.

Torce looked around at all that had happened. He did nothing but sip his Johrian Whiskey. He slid over to where the bartender was.

"Hey, I noticed you talking to a few people..I heard the name. Did you find anyone who knows anything about the rodian?"

Torce waited for his answer and sipped the drink, disregarding the rowdy sith.

20. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    Soran sat down, he was disipointed that he didn't have a chance to reveil his trump card, a thermal detinator
    Bar keep, I'll have something hard.

21. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Deneveon walked back to the bar.

"Another Corellian whiskey for me. And might you know any place here where I could get myself a stabilizer?"

She slid a few more credits across the table.

22. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Nekara watched as the grey haired man with the lightsaber sat down and took up his drink. Nekara Observed him cooly. Something about the way that he had gone after that woman made her blood boil. Nekara had seem to much violence in her young life. She shifted and felt the cool blade of her conceled dagger press against her leg. and she would be damned if she sat around idly and let it continue

23. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Colun was assaulted with a bunch of drink orders all of a sudden. After setting down a few drinks for them, and taking payment, he went back over to Torce.

I talked to som' guy, he's lookin for the rebellion. Now, I know, an' don't lie, that your king Bail Organa has sympothies for them. If you'd help him get in contact with the rebellion, I'm sure that he'd be able to help you. I also checked another place for your friend. It seems that his trail here grew cold about two weeks ago. His ship, the Dusty Weevil I believe it's called, was registered under an alias. It took off two weeks ago, with no heading. I talk'd ta someone who says that your rodian had been talking about a "deal" that he had been working on with the Hutts. I believe the best place for you to look would be Nal Shadda. Here's the name of a guy I know that works there...he'll help you out if you mention my name. Oh, and take care of this Rebel guy...he's got some Imperials looking for him...and he's new at be'in on the run...he might pay you some good money.

24. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce stirred his Johrian Whiskey thoughtfully...He looked at the bartender.

"I'll check out Nal Shadda and see if I can stop this deal he's trying to make with the hutts..though I don't know if the Hutts will like it. Who is this "rebel guy," that you speak of? I'm a childhood friend of Bail Organa, and I'm sure he wouldn't turn down a help offering for the Rebellion. I can protect the man until we get to Alderaan, if he wants. I've dealt with Imperials before with the past. I don't like them, and they don't like me..but I do occasionally have to sell merchandise to them. That's th' life, ya know?"

Torce took a sip of his drink and waited for a response.

25. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    His name is Soonter Fel, and he's sittin' right over there, trying to look inconspicuous, but he was the first one to put his hand on his blaster carbine...

At that moment, an Imperial Officer walked into the bar. there was a glint outside the door, a teltale sign that there was atleast one Stormtrooper outside the bar's entrance. Colun rolled his eyes...not again

he put his hand under the bar, and made sure that the smooth cylindar was strapped to the underside of the cabniet, as well as the E-11 blaster rifle.

The Imperial Captain strode up to the bar, swaggering like a moron.

"good evening citizen", he croaked in a condescending tone, "I'd like Wyren's Reserve please."

Colun looked at the officer for a second, and reached down, grabbed a glass, which he did not wipe off, and poured a thick brown liquid into it.

"there you go sir...I assume that you will be puttin' that on yer tab...as usual"

"Of course Colun...think of it as a payment for the security we bring to your neck of the woods here...you know, all these spacer types of scum are likely to one day take advantage of an old man like yourself...and where would you be if you weren't just a com call away."

"I'd be in a happy place, where the profits are high, and I don't get pushed around by shavit eatin pencil pushers like yourself." Colun growled. He then spat on the ground and turned to straghten the bottles. He motioned to Torce to get his boy out of the bar fast...hopefully he wouldn't be seen by this captain, who was more interested in thinking up a clever retort to Colun's words than he was about actually keeping tabs on all the patrons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.