main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sittin in a Bar 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce nodded, and walked over to Soontir.

"Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if we could work out a deal...I've heard you are on the run from the Imperials. Well if you'll just follow me out the door and into the Hangar, maybe we can..work out a deal?"

He added colorful toning to make it certain that Soontir knew what Torce was talking about. Although the bartender had said that the man was a rookie when it came to Imps, he hoped he wouldn't have to explain it to him.

2. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: Alright, for all of you leaving the bar...I'll begin to play your advesaries. The people you run into, the places you go. For instance, Torce and Soonter will soon find themselves at Nal Shadda. They'll contact the person I told Torce to...I'll play him, and anyone else who they interact with. You can create charicters to face, and I'll play them too. In essence, I am the Protagonist...and you work with me...this is where the game gets interesting.

3. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Don't you mean antagonist? And do you think Baron_Fel would mind if I did some minor RPing as his character, just to keep the plot moving?

4. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: I don't know...I'll allow it, and when he comes back, he gets to say wether or not it stays...He'll come back and see it, and say aye or nay. Other than that, go ahead..and yes, I meant Antagonist. I was going to say that you all would be the Protagonist...but I took out youall, and forgot to take out Protagonist.

5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon shook her head.

"Fine, be that way," she muttered. She stalked out of the bar.

6. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: I'll be roleplaying from two different perspectives now, so try to bare with me.

AS SOONTIR

Soontir was skeptical; he had only just met this man and he was now offering to help him run from the Empire. But a glance at the Imperial captain and the stormtroopers outside quickly made up his mind. He got up and followed Torce outside.

7. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    AS TORCE

Torce was outside the bar when he noted stormtroopers waiting, about 5 meters away, with their backs turned. He watched a young lady come out of the bar and said to her:

"Please be quiet a second."

Torce took out a plasma grenade and threw it, not at the stormtroopers, but about 10 meters in front of them. It exploded, and the stormtroopers walked over to investigate. He turned to Soontir.

"Now's our chance. Let's get to the Lucky Star, she's probably more manueverable than your Headhunter. And when the Imps find out what heppened here, we're gonna need to manuever."

The 2 men boarded the Lucky Star. Torce sat down in the pilot's seat and activated the ship's repulsorlifts. They moved upwards, and the ship shot out of the atmosphere of the planet, still in sublight.

"Hold on while I calculate the jump to lightspeed."

Torce began calculating his course on the nav computer, setting it for Nal Shadda.

8. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    IC: Pet'Nah

After all the events that had unfolded, the Ho'Din looked ruffled. Never has he seen so much action in his life, and that was his first run-in with a Jedi/Sith. He nerviously motioned for the bartender and said, at the same time slipping him a few credits...

Maybe you didnt hear me the first time, but do you know where i can find Sniper's faller? Im supposed to do a run for him and he said that you could point him to me...

9. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon watched the two men exit the scene. A touch of whiskey had altered her thinking patterns. She realized what had happened and approached the stormtroopers.

"Hey you! That was Soontir Fel!"

10. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    .PAdme reaced behind her and ignited her Green lightsaber. She heard the bartender telling her to go out the back door, and she powered down her Saber.As PAdme was leaving she leaned over and whispered to Soran Docking Bay 56, we leave tonight so please get there as soon as you can.And make sure you slip out quietly PAdme walked out of the back door and ran to her ship,run up the ramp, and put up shields and a security premiter. R2. get ready to go, we leave as soon as Soran gets here.

11. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Tipped off by the woman's realization, the stormtroopers began to fire on the two men running for the shipyards.

12. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    A blast echoed outside
    I guess I better get going, he thought to himself. He slide the bartender a fifty cred chip for his help and quietly went to the docking bay. "but first my ship" he said aloud.

13. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: To Baron_Fel, sorry about leaving your headhunter, but I think it would have been easier if we took my ship. I hope ya don't mind. And Wildwookie, we aren't even in the atmosphere anymore, so I don't see how the stormies can be shooting at us.

Torce pulled the hyperspace lever and the stars stretched into starlines, then went black. They were on their way to Nal Shadda, to find Deelko.

14. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Nevermind, I added the Z-95 as an afterthought. Don't mind the use of my character.

IC:

"Thanks for bringing me along for the ride. I don't mind about leaving my Headhunter. I have most of my stuuf on my body, and the Imps probably knew my IFF signature. So why are we heading to Nar Shadda?"

15. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Padme contacted Soran on his comlink, come on bring your ship and dock it in my docking bay, I won't to get out of here before protius comes after me.

16. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce looked over at Soontir.

"Small detour. There's a Rodian that owes me money, hope you don't mind. Once I get it, we'll head to Alderaan, and I'll set up an appointment for you with Bail Organa. So why exactly do you seek the rebellion anyway?"

17. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    "To put a long story short, I was a pilot in the Imperial Navy. I served it well for the past few years until my last mission. It required me to kill civilians, so I defected. Most of my squadron defected too. Seeing as I'm on the run from the Empire, and most of the members of the Alliance are, maybe I could offer my services."

18. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    The small YT-2000 hovered above the larger ship, the cargo hold openned and Soran landed this ship in Padme's
    "We can leave when your ready"said Soran as he entered the ships cockpit followed by his droid, R5-Y3.

19. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce nodded and looked out the viewport.

"I'm sure Bail will appreciate your help. We should be coming out of hyperspace in about an hour. There's a kitchenette in the back if you're hungry, and a sleeping quarters if you're tired. I'm gonna stay here and man the ship."

20. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    "Alright, I'll get a drink," Soontir then walkled to the kitchenette in the back of the ship.

21. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    PAdme Looked up as Soran came onto the bridge, Than let's go, By the way this is R2-D2 my droid. R2, Fire up the engines and let's get out of here, they flew out of the docking bay and left the planets atsophsere, and Padme typed in the Coordinates for the JUmp to Tattooine, Are you ready to go into hyperspace Soran, Yes I am Soran replied, She reached over and punched the button the ship shot into hyperspace.

22. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Wildwookiee, I'd like you to play the enemies we are about to run into.

Torce was reclining in his captain's chair and his eyes were fluttering closed. Just as he had nodded off into a light sleep, the ship came out of hyperspace. Suddenly there was a loud boom outside, and the ship was rocked. He woke up and heard the signature roar of TIEs passing by. Torce ran to the back and got Soontir.

"We've got Imps on our tail. I hope you're good at shooting. Follow me, I've got two quad laser cannons in the front of the ship."

With that Torce & Soontir ran down a twisting corridor and to the 2 laser cannon gunwells, right beneath the cockpit. He sat down and gripped the single aiming stick while he let the targeting computer come down in front of his eye. He looked at it and then spoke to Soontir from the speaker comm between the two gunwells

"My computer picks up about 10 of them, swarming around us. The deflector shields will hold them for now, but I'd like to take em out fast. Good luck and shoot straight."

With that, Torce nudged the stick to the right and fired at a few passing TIEs.

23. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    Nice ship, the last time I was on a ship of this size I was bound and shacled,he laughs, well why are you going to 'the great dust bowl' anyway?

24. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    The Tie Interceptors...new models to the Empire swarmed around the frieghter. 10 of them had launched from the Interdictor that was standing guard on the edge of the system.

"Commander of small transport, this is the Recluse powerdown your engines or prepare to be boarded!"

The Ties broke off into flight wings, two ships to a wing, and they buzzed the frieghter, taking in the specs as they flew by.

By then, the freighter had not awnsered...the Tie's powered up their Laser cannons and finished their arc, back towards the freghter...this time, on attack vectors....

(OOC: The ties are comming at you from two sides, they've broken into pairs and are now heading straight at you. You might want to evade first, because they are in a tight formation...heading into that would be suicide. This is a little help to get the game rolling. Also, your ship will be able to outrun the Interdictor...just plot a course, and you'll be able to get out of the gravity shadow that it pushes out.)

25. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    I am going to that dustbowel of a olanet to pick up my son and take him with me into hiding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.