Situation with Welsh CR?

Discussion in 'FF:UK - Wales' started by halibut, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halibut Ex-Mod and 2015 Celebrity Deadpool Winner

Game Winner
    star 8
    Can someone fill me in on what your current CR situation is please. It's quite confusing for a noob like me :p

Lots of ideas and things to discuss, and anxious to get my balls rolling :D
  2. Stuey Jedi Master

star 5
    Um, i think ODJ is CR but he isn't blue or anything, must have got overlooked due to your predecessor leaving just as ODJ got promoted. He's been organising a meet recently but it fell through and i'd imagine will be rescheduled soon

What else would like to know oh fishy one? and congrats on the modship
  3. halibut Ex-Mod and 2015 Celebrity Deadpool Winner

Game Winner
    star 8
    What's his internet status? I know there were some problems :)
  4. Stuey Jedi Master

star 5
    Not sure, he said in the meet up thread he was busy with work so he might just be busy rather than technically unavailable. If i catch him on MSN i'll tell him to sign in and contact you
  5. odj_310388 Jedi Knight

star 5
    In december I moved house, the house we moved to didnt have a phone line so no internets. :( (I dont know if you've ever tried to get a phone line instaled from BT but believe me, it aint easy) 4 Months later the phone line still isnt installed but I've moved house again to somewhere that has a internet connection (horah). I'm currently in Kenya on holiday and will be back in the UK on the 18th.

Hope that clears things up a bit. :D
  6. halibut Ex-Mod and 2015 Celebrity Deadpool Winner

Game Winner
    star 8
    Looking forward to having you back :)
  7. odj_310388 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Bit of a adjustment on the time scale, I had assumed that while I was away my mum had asked for the internet to be transferred when we moved house, which it kinda hasn't been. [face_worried] So there'll be a little bit more of a wait before I get back online. (8-10 days after the 28th)

Sorry for the confusion guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.