main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unclassifiable - - - SITUATIONS - - -

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Coruscant, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Ben Kenobi

Ben couldn’t help a smirk as Charles responded to his contact. “Hopefully good enough Master Kenobi”, the man exclaimed as he turned and faced Ben with a smile of his own. Respectfully Ben bowed his head slightly, in recognition of his abilities. It was rather interesting that a non jedi would have such a power, and Ben was looking forward to finding out more about this mysterious telepath and what else he could do. At least now he had someone he could relate to on some level, which was comforting considering he had no idea about much else.

But Kenobi’s focus returned briefly towards Phil and Sokka, who apparently was now willing and ready to lead after Phil encouraged him to do so, and broke into a run as he shouted “FOLLOW ME!”. Ben couldn’t help to be reminded of his impetuous padawan. If this Sokka was anything like Anakin, he was in trouble. “I have a bad feeling about this”, he mentally shared with Xavier shaking his head slightly. “But I don’t think we have much of a choice at the moment”. Turning to face Solo, Ben invited as he motioned the man “Shall we?”.

TAG: Yodaminch, HanSolo29, all

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Sokka, loc. the Forest, separated from others

Sokka had run for about a minute before he finally looked over his shoulder to check that his flock was following him. He saw tree branches, leaves, and the tiny little holes of sky that shone through them. But no people.

Had Phil simply been trying to get rid of him? Sokka was just a naive, young man after all, wasn't he?

"Uhh... guys?" Sokka called feebly back towards where he had run from. He can't have run that far, yet he could see no trace of people through the dense forest.

But that was not the most frustrating thing. Sokka didn't even have to strain his ears to hear the river, anymore. The water was positively rushing!

TAG: Yodaminch, Veloz, Ramza, Shereshoy Cabur, SWBob, HanSolo29

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Akinari Kashihara

Akinari simply offered a shrug to the others, and followed after Sokka at something of a leisurely gait.

This prove to be somewhat prohibitory as regards keeping up, as the human had decided that he simply had to go off running as quickly as possible. As though that would close the distance to their destination in any manner. The infallible optimism of the human condition. Nyarlathotep had met a similar human, once.

He'd stabbed her with a mythical spear just to prove a point. For the most part, it had worked; but only in that universe, and it had only had about 5 minutes left anyway. Nevertheless, the Crawling Chaos liked to lord it over Philemon whenever the accursed butterfly got too self-assured.

It was always the same chide, too: "Remember that time you lost?"

Akinari grinned. He eventually spotted the boy through the dense foliage - not exactly a difficult task given his skill set, but he had had to delay to make it all seem feasible.

"You know," he told Sokka, "if you're trying to lead us, you probably ought to make sure we can keep up."

TAG: Coruscant

4. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: The Doctor

The Doctor lost himself in his thoughts as the newcomers came up and joined the group. He listened to the banter between them as he thought about the situation they were in. It seemed to him that al the rules to time and space were bending. He knew there were parallel universes, he had even been to some of them-but ever since the end of the Time War- the TARDIS was unable to take him to any of them. He had tried to explain the working of the TARDIS to Rose once before, but the best he could do was write it off as wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimy stuff. So he doubted he could explain the amazement of the situation to his fellow travelers, one of who seemed to have trouble with moving pictures. The Doctor figured it had to be some multi-universal entity that had brought them here, one more powerful than anything he had seen before.

He saw the young man who was wearing feudal Japanese clothing start running off to a what he said was a river that he somehow sensed. He joined the others as they started following him albeit at a slower pace, wondering when he would realize he was outstripping them and would soon be all by himself.

That's when he slapped himself in the face and said out loud."Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. How could I have not thought of that." Turning towards, Agent Coulson, he asked, "You said you had a cellphone? Could I see it? I can get you service if you would be able to call someone to get us a ride."

TAG: Everyone else

5. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    @Yodaminch
    @Ramza
    @Shereshoy Cabur
    @SWBob
    @Veloz
    @HanSolo29

Hello, everyone!

In an attempt, however futile :p, to speed things up a bit, I have decided I'll jump everyone forward to San Francisco, which is about a half an hour south of Skywalker Ranch. In retrospect, perhaps plopping everybody down in the middle of the Yukon, while hilarious from the Nebulan's point of view, was a mistake from a game-playing point of view.

Dom Cobb will be in San Francisco. To fill in the gap between the middle of the Yukon forest and San Francisco, let's say the characters followed the river to the nearest civilization, got help, hopped aboard a plane, and landed at SFO airport.

And now they'll just be getting out of a cab in downtown SF.

6. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004

It all had been rather intense: finding himself in the middle of the woods among strange folks from different planets and apparently, timelines, when he was supposed to be dead and commuting with his former Master, walking through the woods in order to find help to get to a place he had no idea where it was to meet another individual he knew nothing about, getting in some kind of primitive flying device that moved awfully slow to his taste and even getting into transportation that couldnt even fly. But nothing could prepare Ben for what he was seeing. The city they had just landed on appeared chaotic to him. “You’ve spent too much time in the desert”, he thought. “It’s not as bad as Coruscant”, he tried to reassure himself.

But it was the people, dressed in different costumes and in a mad rush to get to wherever that puzzled him the most. Their minds appeared distracted, filled with chatter and clutter, and he opted to close himself off to their thoughts. He was getting dizzy.

Instead he focused on those he was with, and it appeared that Phil and Charles were the ones who felt more at ease, not to mention that they were the ones dressed more similarly to the mob of people in the city around him. But before Ben could as anything, he felt someone push him aside. “What the hell is this, a Star Wars convention? Get out of my way, old man!”, a young man dressed in a black suit similar to Phil’s exclaimed as he moved past Ben and into the primitive cab they had just vacated, barking something Ben couldnt understand to the driver and speeding away.

Despite his stunned state, Ben couldn’t help feeling annoyed. He would have replied something, but the fact that the strange man had mentioned ‘Star Wars’ puzzled him. That was the thing the nebulan had mentioned that he was a fan of. The nebulan. That was an individual Ben wished he knew more about. But he couldn’t focus on him right now, or he would get even more frustrated. Instead, he focused on answers. “Any of you familiar with this place? We need to figure out where to go next. And are you sure you dont know what this Star Wars is?”, he pressed focusing on Phil and Charles. “It appears the very rude man knew what it is and associated some of us to it”.

TAG: Yodaminch, all

7. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    @Yodaminch
    @Ramza
    @Shereshoy Cabur
    @SWBob
    @Veloz
    @HanSolo29

Sorry to tag everyone again so soon, but after getting some questions about we'll meet up with Cobb, I decided I had to address the issue.

I was thinking maybe Cobb could be someone that either Phil or Xavier knows, since they're from modern-day Earth, and might know about someone who's really good at navigating lucid dreams like Cobb does. So, that could leave it up to minch to do the honors of getting the group acquainted with Cobb.

OR we could do a second route and I'll bring Cobb to the group, instead of the group coming to Cobb.

What does everyone think?

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Cor, just an FYI I'm not getting tags from those... well, tags. I don't think they're coded correctly.

And I'm fine with either.

9. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
  10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: That one worked.

11. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Oh, good, I thought it might not have after I tagged myself, but maybe you don't get an alert if you tag yourself?

Coruscant

12. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: I'm fine with either option also. Since minch is the one more directly involved with both his characters, i say minch picks and surprises the rest of us ;)

Coruscant likes this.
  13. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: Ok. Let's give this a shot.

IC: Agent Phil Coulson and Professor Charles Xavier

This situation was continuing to get more and more confusing for the SHIELD agent. The doctor had offered to fix his cell phone and then suddenly, Phil and the rest of the group had stumbled upon a plane. A bit of persuasion and the motley crew had made it to San Francisco. Now, as they walked down the sidewalks of the bustling city, he could not help but notice the many odd looks he and his companions were getting. He heard at least more than one civilian complement him and Charles Xavier on their costumes. And he was certain he heard them say as much to other members of his party. One particularly rude man looked like he was going to knock Ben over as he pushed past him and muttered something about a Star Wars convention. Immediately, Phil wanted to pursue the man, but Charles seemed to mentally hold him back.

Ben turned to both of them and said Any of you familiar with this place? We need to figure out where to go next. And are you sure you dont know what this Star Wars is? It appears the very rude man knew what it is and associated some of us to it”.

"We're in San Francisco" Phil replied. He still wasn't sure of where Ben was from, but he too was confused about what had just happened.

"Apparently, in this world we are all considered to be fictional characters." Charles announced. He turned to look at Ben. "And you and your companion are apparently part of the Star Wars films."

Phil was glad he was wearing his sunglasses, else the others would see how wide his eyes had gone at Xavier's declaration.

"That seems pretty unbelievable. But it wouldn't be the most surprising thing we've encountered." Phil replied. He continued walking down the sidewalk, passing by a cafe. As he was walking, he caught sight of another man sitting at a bistro table.

Phil paused for a moment and fixated on the man sitting there. As an agent of SHIELD, Phil Coulson had access to highly classified intelligence that only a few people in the world knew. And that is when the thought hit him. He glanced back at the bistro table and saw that the man was not who he had thought. Still, the idea had merit. He turned to the group and said "There's someone in this city we need to find. He may be able to help us with this task." He turned back to Xavier and asked "Can you locate a man for me?"

Xavier paused for a moment and then said. "It won't be easy. I'll need to see him in your memory and then attempt to physically search this city for him. And there is no guarantee he will even be in this world."

"We have to try. The person I'm looking for is named Dom Cobb. He's an extremely dangerous murder and thief. SHIELD intelligence revealed that he had been spotted in the city a few weeks ago. He's managed to evade us so far, but I think with your help, we might be able to find him."

"And why do we need to find this man?" Charles asked.

"He's an expert on breaking into a person's dreams." Coulson replied.

Xavier was silent for a moment. Given what he knew about their mission, he could see how this Cobb person would be a valuable asset. "Alright Agent Coulson, I will attempt to locate him."

He closed his eyes and concentrated on shutting out all distractions that were going on around him. Without Cerebro to boost his power, this would be difficult. He wasn't even sure he could find Cobb in such a large city. And then, miraculously, he found the man Coulson's thoughts had revealed.

Charles opened his eyes and he addressed the group. "He's not far. I am mentally sending everyone his location. We should hurry though. He could run at any minute"

Tag:
    @Ramza
    @Shereshoy Cabur
    @SWBob
    @Veloz
    @HanSolo29
    @Coruscant

teamhansolo likes this.
  14. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Dom Cobb, loc. Coit Tower

The spinning top was not slowing down- not even a wobble. How long had it been? Three seconds since he spun it on the edge of the observation deck? Five? 30 seconds? A minute? When Dom looked at his totem, time seemed to slow down. That's how it was when you were waiting to find out if you were still in a dream or not. It didn't matter if you were in a dream or real life, time was saturnine like that. Dom lifted his cigarette to his lips, inhaled, and let out a puff of smoke almost immediately. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a nearby mother glare at him and pull her two children away, one by each hand. He heard her mutter something about public menaces. If only she knew about the gun under his jacket.

No wobble, yet. Dom bored into the top with his eyes, willing it to tip over. Time was passing.

"Sir, there's no smoking allowed in Coit Tower." It was security. Before Dom could stop himself, he had looked around for the guard. When he looked back, the top had fallen over, enigmatic and still. The top had stopped, but Dom hadn't seen it stop. Snatching it up, Dom convulsively tensed and slapped his hands together in a fit of frustration. Now the guard was on edge.

"Are you alright?" The man asked.

Ignoring him, Dom spun the top again. Little did he know... navigating two different realities, even if one was his own personal reality, was about to become the smallest of his problems.

TAG: everybody!

here's the Coit Tower wikipedia entry

Ramza
    SWBob
    Veloz
    HanSolo29
    Yodaminch

15. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004

Ben looked blankly at Phil, as the man informed him that they were in San Francisco. That didnt really mean much to him, and he was about to say so, when Charles chimed in. "Apparently, in this world we are all considered to be fictional characters", he announced before turning to look at Ben. "And you and your companion are apparently part of the Star Wars films." Ben's eyebrows shot up in evident surprise: "I beg your pardon?", he asked as he looked intensely at the man. "How is it possible that i'm part of some films when i've never even been in the holonet... well there were those dreaded Clone Wars reports, and we did end up as poster boys for it, mostly because of Anakin's antics", he mumbled mostly to himself, trying to make some sense of it. "But i'm not a performer of sorts, never have been. I'm just a jedi my friend, been that most of my life. How could i be part of some holonet mov... films and not be aware of it?", Ben pressed as he reached and studied Charles, trying to find any signs of possible deceit. But the evidence was clear: Xavier believed what he said.

Ben let out a loud sigh as Phil echoed his sentiments: "That seems pretty unbelievable. But it wouldn't be the most surprising thing we've encountered", he exclaimed, and Kenobi knew the man had a point. He should be dead, or at least a Force ghost, and he wasnt. Instead he was in some kind of primitive world embarked in an adventure he hadnt really signed for. Whatever technique that bizarre nebulan man had used to bring them here was the only way things were ever going to be set right. He was about to say so, but Phil appeared to be distracted, glancing at a nearby table where a man sat. "There's someone in this city we need to find. He may be able to help us with this task", he finally added as he turned toXavier and asked "Can you locate a man for me?".Ben's eyebrows shot up once again as he heard Charles' reply: "It won't be easy. I'll need to see him in your memory and then attempt to physically search this city for him. And there is no guarantee he will even be in this world".He couldnt help a chuckle as he realized the man was indeed full of surprises.

Ben was about to ask who this individual was and how Phil knew he could be of help to them, but the agent saved him the trouble:"We have to try. The person I'm looking for is named Dom Cobb. He's an extremely dangerous murder and thief. SHIELD intelligence revealed that he had been spotted in the city a few weeks ago. He's managed to evade us so far, but I think with your help, we might be able to find him".A murderer and a thief?!,Ben thought to himself, as one of those all too familiar bad feelings of his creeped in. "And why do we need to find this man?" Charles asked as if reading his own thoughts. "He's an expert on breaking into a person's dreams", Coulson replied. Ben shook his head. This was beyond him, and he decided to just surrender for the moment, and hope for the best when it came to this criminal they were searching for. He would have to be on full alert and ready for anything. He had the feeling things were going to get even more complicated, especially considering all of the peculiar personalities in their group.

He waited as Charles closed his eyes, and Ben tried his best to mentally help the man in his task. It wasnt long until Xavier opened his eyes back up: "He's not far. I am mentally sending everyone his location. We should hurry though. He could run at any minute", he urged, and instantly Ben nodded as he received the information to his mind. "We should get a transport, we'll get there faster", he suggested as he looked around and saw a large vehicle coming towards them. "Perfect", Ben exclaimed proudly and smiled as it stopped near them.

Taking the lead, Ben walked towards it and stepped inside after many people were done getting off it. Kenobi had to try his best to ignore the looks he was getting from some of them. Hello there!”, he greeted the driver. “Oh great, and who are you supposed to be? Obi-Wan Kenobi?”, the man teased as he eyed Ben from top to bottom before letting out a loud chuckle. “As a matter of fact, yes”, he replied taken back somewhat, but trying to stay calm and giving the driver a wide smile. “I need for you to drive me and my friends to Coit Tower”, Ben continued as he pointed out towards where the group stood. “Listen buddy, I don’t go that route. There’s another bus you can take that stops a couple of streets over every 20 minutes or so. I suggest you take that one instead”, the man added waving Ben off. “Oh I must insist that you reconsider”, Kenobi replied still giving the driver his best smile. “Why? What are you gonna do if I say no, play some kind of mind trick on me?”, the driver replied mockingly. “Hey man, no offense. My sister’s kids love those movies. Me? I think they’re all right, but I’ve always thought they were mostly for children. Arent you a little too old to…”, the bus driver started saying but stopped speaking abruptly as Ben waved his hand and gently touched the man’s mind. “You will be so kind as to drive us to Coit Tower”, he commanded softly. “Yes, I will be so kind as to drive you to Coit Tower”, the driver repeated mechanically. “You’ll all be taking the next transport”, Ben continued, looking at the few people that were sitting in the back, as each of them stood up and walked towards the door, stepping off the bus with that all too familiar dazed look people got whenever he used a jedi mind trick on them, which wasn’t very often. “Perfect”, he exclaimed as he turned towards the door. “What are you waiting for? Your transport awaits and we have a dangerous dream thief expert to find”, Kenobi urged looking at the surprised individuals standing by the door as he sat down in the nearest seat.

TAG: Yodaminch, Coruscant, All

16. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: I received permission from Coruscant and Veloz to get off the bus and move this along. I left it ambiguous if your character got on the bus at all. So if anyone feels like walking, go for it

IC: Professor Charles Xavier and Agent Phil Coulson

While Charles concentrated on continuing to track Cobb, Ben spoke up
    "We should get a transport, we'll get there faster”

Coulson agreed. Before he could say anything, Ben made his way over to the bus stop and proceeded to greet the driver. By the time he made his way over to the older man, he could hear the driver getting frustrated

“Listen buddy, I don’t go that route. There’s another bus you can take that stops a couple of streets over every 20 minutes or so. I suggest you take that one instead”

Coulson reached into his pocket and withdrew his wallet, ready to play the ‘Government Agent’ card. Before he could do so however, he watched as Ben waved his hand across the other man’s face. Coulson resisted the urge to say anything, but the gesture looked ridiculous and was unlikely to calm the driver down. Then Ben instructed the driver to drive them to Coit Tower. Coulson took a step towards the bus entrance, intending to intervene before the situation escalated any further.

“Yes, I will be so kind as to drive you to Coit Tower”

“Well ok then” Coulson said with a grin. He watched as Ben ushered the other passengers of the bus out. He noticed with concern that each passenger had their eyes glazed over. He remembered what Loki had done to Barton and Selvig. Mind control. Apparently Professor Xavier wasn’t the only talented member of their group. For the moment, he was just glad Ben was on his side. He hoped he wouldn’t have to find out what would happen if that changed.

Kenobi shook him out of his thoughts as he said “What are you waiting for? Your transport awaits and we have a dangerous dream thief expert to find”

Coulson watched as others got on the bus and Professor Xavier made his way to the chair lift. Then he too got on the bus and took a seat near the driver.

Once all of their group appeared to be aboard, Coulson felt the bus start to move. From the back, he could hear Xavier speaking.

“He’s still there. It’s almost as if he’s waiting for something. Or someone.”

“Could he be on to us?” Phil asked.

“I don’t think so. There’s nothing particularly unique about him that I can detect. But again, this is a bit difficult without the equipment I normally use. It is taking all my concentration just to keep hold on him. If I concentrate much harder, I might kill him.”

THAT got the SHIELD agent’s attention. So now he knew of two members of their party with mind abilities and one who could kill you just by concentrating.

“Don’t worry Agent Coulson. I have no intention of doing so. I never use my abilities to harm another person unless I am left with no other choice.”

“Good to know.” Phil replied as nonchalantly as he could. But he knew the other man could tell he was worried and he didn’t need to be a mind reader to figure it out.

Coulson felt the bus slow and realized that they had arrived at their destination. He looked at the driver’s gauge and realized the bus had been speeding. Perhaps Ben’s ‘suggestion’ had been taken a bit too literal. Realizing that it was a miracle they hadn’t caused an accident, Phil again checked his side arm and hoisted the destroyer gun off the seat as he made his way off the bus. As he came towards the stairs, he withdrew a twenty from his wallet and put it in the driver’s tip jar.

“Thanks” he said.

He then exited the bus and made his way over to the chair lift where Charles was already descending.

“He’s directly in front of us.” Charles reported.

Coulson nodded. “We need to do this carefully. We cannot lose him. Someone needs to stay out here in case he runs.”

“I will remain here. He won’t be able to escape me.” Xavier stated.

“Alright. I’ll head up to speak to him.”

He turned to the others that had now exited the bus.

“Perhaps only a few of you should come with me. The others can back up Professor Xavier.” He suggested.

Tag:
    @Ramza
    @SWBob
    @Veloz

17. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Cobb, loc. Coit Tower

The top spun. Spinning, spinning, spinning... without slowing down. The security guard behind him had grabbed a hold of his wrist and was trying to drag him away, saying, "Perhaps you better come with me, sir." Dom hardly registered him. He had attention for nothing but the spinning top. It still spun.

That was it, he decided. He was in a dream. He snatched up the top, his precious totem, and jerked out of the guard's grip. Reaching for his gun was too fine of a muscle movement- the guard would get his arm before he could get it out. So instead Dom jumped up on top of the balcony between one of the white arches of Coit Tower, bade Arrivederci to the guard, and fell backwards off the edge. Now he was falling, falling, falling, like Mal had done so long ago...

TAG: everyone

18. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Professor Charles Xavier and Agent Phil Coulson

Phil had just started to lead his group toward the entrance of Coit Tower when he heard several people scream.

"Coulson!" Xavier shouted. Phil's head snapped around as he turned to see what Xavier was saying

"He's jumped!" Phil felt Xavier project the message to him and he assumed the rest of the group.

Coulson withdrew his badge and immediately began moving towards the crowd.

"Everyone! Please move back for your own safety."

He turned to face Xavier and shouted over the screams "I don't suppose you're telekinetic as well!?"

Xavier shook his head. Coulson turned back as he saw Cobb's body seem to hang in the air as he continued to descend toward the ground. He resisted the urge to curse. His best lead on accomplishing this impossible task was gone.

"I don't suppose anyone else is telekinetic?" Coulson shouted toward his companions.

Tag: any

19. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004

The ride to Coit Tower had been a quiet one. Ben had spent those moments in meditation in order to remain centered and focused. He had no idea what situation he was about to walk into, but it was best he prepared himself. In this state he could sense agent Coulson’s concern regarding his abilities. And it wasn’t due to not having seen someone do something like that before. There was something in his past that caused his concerns. Ben made a mental note to take some time to speak to the agent once they were out of their current mess.

But Ben couldn’t help a chuckle when Phil’s anxiety shot up even further as Charles explained how with his mental hold he had the ability to kill someone. Xavier tried to calm the agent, but Ben wasn’t sure how successful he would be.

Finally they arrived at Coit Tower, and before stepping out, Ben made sure the mental wipe he had given the driver had been clean and would leave no permanent damage beyond having lost time that he would never recuperate. When Coulson suggested they split up, Ben knew where he had to go. “I’ll be going with you, agent Coulson”, he reassured.

With Phil leading the pack, Ben walked towards the entrance when his senses warned. Loud, panicked screams were heard. “He’s jumped!”, Xavier exclaimed mentally, unable to keep the worry out of the message. Instantly Phil pulled out some kind of identification and proceeded to try and move people away from harm. Instincts kicked in and Ben closed his eyes, calling out to the Force and allowing it to envelop him. Instantly the sounds around him went away and his mind focused. There was only him and the Force. To Ben time seemed to come to a halt. Lifting his right arm, Kenobi reached up towards the falling man and gently took hold of him, stopping his fall. Gently, Ben started to bring him down, eyes still closed. The Force flowed through him and guided him, until finally Ben placed Cobb on the ground softly, setting him on his back.

Ben took a deep breath and let it out, slowly returning his focus to the present. He sensed surprise and confusion from those around him, but he ignored them. Instead, Kenobi took a few steps forward and walked towards Cobb, who lay silently on the ground looking around, evidently the most confused of all. Ben smiled and extended his hand to him “Hello Mr. Cobb. My name is Ben, and I’m afraid my friends and I have some pending business to do with you”.

TAG: Coruscant, Yodaminch, All

20. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Agent Phil Coulson

Phil continued to urge the crowd back a safe distance. He noticed by a glazed look in their eyes and the uniform steps they took that Professor Xavier was helping him even though his gaze seem fixed on the rapidly descending form of Cobb. Coulson risked a glance as well and noticed that Cobb seemed to be slowing down. Turning his body fully around, he noticed Ben had his eyes closed. The old man's right arm was raised as if he were guiding Cobb's descent. And as he saw the man gradually stop falling and instead watched as he was lowered gently to the ground, Coulson realized that Ben was a telekinetic. He let out a breath he didn't know he'd taken and turned to follow Ben.

“Hello Mr. Cobb. My name is Ben, and I’m afraid my friends and I have some pending business to do with you”.

"Nice swan dive Mr.Cobb. I'd rate it a perfect 10." Coulson deadpanned. "Now, would you mind telling us why you decided to take the express elevator to the ground floor?" He examined the other man closely before saying, "I'm Agent Coulson with SHIELD. My friends and I have need of your unique talents."

Tag: @Ramza
    @Shereshoy Cabur
    @SWBob
    @Veloz
    @HanSolo29
    @Coruscant