main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Six Flags ticket info

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Sentinel_Vash, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    here you all go this is the ticket info right from the sorce

Ok here is the down low on the SIX Flags thing. This is stright from their web site.
    General Adm - $39.99
    48" & under - $24.99
    Senior 55+/Disabled - $24.99
    Regular Season Pass - $74.99
    Texas Gold Passport - $94.99
    Family 4-Pack Pass - $259.96
    Parking - $9.00
    Prices do not include tax

oh yea and heres more

GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
    Order tickets for your group of 10 or more and pay only $24.99 plus tax per person. That's a savings of $15 off our regular main gate price! PLUS, for every 20 tickets you pre-purchase, we'll throw in a FREE chaperone ticket! And if you need additional tickets on the day of your visit, simply bring your prepaid receipt and you can purchase them at the Will Call Window at the original group price. Sorry, complimentary sponsor tickets are not available on additional ticket orders.

Two easy ways to order group tickets:

1. Call the Six Flags Ticket Hotline at (817)530-6050 at least 4 business days prior to your group's visit date to place an order charged to a major credit card. Six Flags Ticket Hotline hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. We accept American Express, Six Flags' Card of Choice, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.

2. Order by mail: Mail a check or money order along with a $3 processing free to Six Flags Over Texas P.O. Box 99192 Ft. Worth, TX 76199 at least 2 weeks prior to your visit date. Please include the folowing(ok this is just me pointing out this is not my spelling error this info came from there site as is) information:
    Group name
    Contact NameMailing Address
    Daytime phone #,
    # of tickets needed
    price paid

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    To be honest with you, after looking at the prices and given that we'd be at the convention all day and lots of us in costume, i don't know that it'd be worth going to six flags now. especially at 30-40 buck a person.

Am i the only one thinking this? I know we can still find plenty to do i'm sure. (for less too)

3. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Well, I've been dying to go to a Six Flags park since I left California (and the best rollercoasters in the world), and, personally, I'd rather take time out of the convention (esp. since most of us are going to be there on Friday and/or Sunday as well). But, even if we don't leave early from the con, it ends at 6pm and Six Flags is open until 10pm. In mid-October, Six Flags is going to be pretty much dead, and you can get a lot done in 3 1/2 to 4 hours, believe me. If we go the group rate (I'm sure we can get 10 ppl), it's only $25 per person plus $9/car for parking. We can pack ppl into our vehicles to save money there. I still say we go for it.

4. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Hmm, Lemme check and see if Brees dad can get us discounted tickets. I know she and I have free tickets already from my mom to go, but I think we can get some good priced ones through her Dad...

-Gary

5. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Billy, that sounds like a cool idea. Maybe we could leave the Con around 4:00 or so.

We just need to get a count together of everyone who is interested in going to 6 Flags.

In our family there will be 3 so we are really hoping for some kind of discount any way we can get it!

6. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Well, I for sure want to go to Six Flags! Hopefully it will be dead (but I am thinking nice weather and being on a weekend, it might be busy) and we can get lots done. I am with Jammie on leaving a little early from the con. Since I am going to be down there early Friday, I might leave the con REALLY early to go to Six Flags. We will just have to see. If Bree's dad can't get us free tickets, do we have 10 people?

Ice Queen

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    That sounds like a decent plan Billy.

I've felt the same wya since leaving Cali... we have Big splash and Bells, LA DE FREAKIN' DA! That was fun when i was.. 9 and 3/4.

The more discount we get the better at 9 dollars for parking, we'll definatly wanna go as a group no reason to spend two meals at McDonalds just to park :p

*Waits for word from Gary's 'contact'*

8. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Info from source #1 is that the reduced tickets are $24.99.. Checking on source #2 that used to create the costumes for 6 flags. Not too sure what her discount may be...

If its $24.99, chances are it would be easier for you guys to go in on the group package. Is sounds like we have more than enough people...

Think about it this way... How many of you paid $70+ buck a head for just dinner? :)

-Gary

9. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Gary you just had and bring that up didnt you. A$$ :p

10. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Kenzi & Billy - 2
    Mike1, Jammie, & Ashton - 3
    Mike2-D2 & Dena - 2
    Lisa - 1
    Otto - 1
    TOTAL: 9

Otto, is Barry going? Roger, are you planning to go to Six Flags? Anyone else going that I can't think of?

11. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    My wife just bought Six Flags tix on Ebay, two for $30. We are going down this weekend so I won't be making it to the meeting. Anyway that gives you guys something to think about and if you start looking now you'll have plenty of time. BTW, I won't be going to Plano in Oct. just can't see making another trip donw there next month too. I'm sure you guys are just heart broken...LOL :D

Paul

12. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Barry is at this moment not going to be able to make it. as of right now that is he cant get the time off work.

Sorry to here your not going Paul it will not be the same with out our Dark Jedi :(

13. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Well, I still don't know if I will be able to go. Things aren't looking too good in the money department. If I do get to go I'll need to find someone gracious enough to let me ride with them. And possibly someone even more gracious to let me bunk with them. (I'm really quiet and I can sleep on the floor hehe.) By the way, how much are the tix to the con. I know, I know I'm a bum for not thinking of all this crap a long time ago. Anyways, if I do get to go, count me in for the Six Flags thing.

P.S. I know I ask for alot, but I lack transportation reliable enough to make the journey.

14. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well if Dena and I had room we'd let ya ride with us, but my trucks a two seater. I think Otto might be taking his car, and he'd be alone....

*waits for Otto to show up*

15. QueenOverVader

Jun 27, 2002
    Joe/Joey (which do you prefer?!?)

I'm sure you can ride down w/ us (this is by Queen's ruling, haven't spoken w/ Vader yet, but I don't think he'd mind at all... plus, I'm the QUEEN!***turns to Mike1 smiles, batts her lashes*** JK honey [face_love] )

We won't be leaving till Sat. morning though.

We'd say yes to the room thing but we already have 3 & between Mike & Ashton's snoring, I want to jump out the window! :p

16. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    WOW...what a cool thing to say, thanks Ottoman.

17. QueenOverVader

Jun 27, 2002
    Otto only speaks the truth Paul (well on this occasion :D ) You & yours will be greatly missed. I personally was looking forward to getting to know the wife & kids. Just means will have to have a get together or something soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.