main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Six Flags

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by AilesArgentees, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    I was just thinking the other day.. wouldn't it be fun to get a group of people together and go to Six Flags? Yes, it would be fun! I've been doing some searching around and I think the park opens the last weekend in April..

So I was thinking that perhaps we should go on like a Monday or Tuesday in May. That way, it won't be as busy and the lines should be shorter. It's also cheaper to purchase tickets online.

Ticket info:

Regular Season Group Admission Tickets. Groups of 20 or more pay $32 per person and receive ONE COMPLIMENTARY TICKET per 20 purchased. To qualify for the group discount rate, you must order at least 20 tickets and prepay a minimum of three business days (Mon-Fri) in advance of your visit date. All orders are final and non-refundable. Online purchases subject to additional shipping or processing fees.

Other ticket prices:
    ONLINE TICKET SPECIAL
    Save $10 when you buy online $44.99

PRICES AT PARK
    General Admission $54.99
    Children Under 54" $34.99
    Children 3 and Under FREE

They also have the option of a "Flash Pass" which you can purchase at the park so you don't have to stand in line for certain rides.

If May is a bad month with people going to C4, it could be done a different month. If it is possible to get the group price, we should expand the idea to the Milwookies and the IL groups.

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    That does sound like a good idea something to talk about at the next meeting maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.